Hi biz

Hi biz
I know everyone has had a badbfew days but I wanted to express gratitude on behalf of my family.
My daughter was born at 24 weeks weighing just 1 lb 3 oz (~500 grans) and we spent 255 days at Childrens Hospital. Thanks to the advixe I received here I was able to invest and sell enough to let me quit my job and dedicate my self to her care.
She is doing great and recently had her first birthday and I wanted to express my gratitude to the anons who were gave me the investment advice that helped us make it.
God bless you all

congrats!

Yeah but I sold mine , sounds scammy. the more i look into the team the more more red flags i see im going to sit this one out and i advise everyone else to do the same idk man,They say they have a 40 man team but they don't even have a wallet out? come on man, This shit sounds scammy. the more research i do on this coin ,the more shady shit i find.

Fake and gay

Wow I spend most of my day being a general cunt online and in real life but this made me think for a second. Bless you too fred

>selling your newborn daughter for shitcoins
i seriously hope you guys don't do this

Here she is at her bday party. She has a tracheostomy byt that will soon be gone

Nice, just bought 100k daughters.

if true, congrats user. The family meme is generally treated with disdain here, but there truly will never be a prouder moment in my life then when I held my son for the first time (or, at least my wife's son) In all seriousness though, congratulations, having a family is a great achievement in a mans life.

go back to plebbit

Happy birthday to your miracle baby. I didn't even think a whole 3 months early was possible.

Just took a pic of my Veeky Forums baby. Neck yourself, cunt

dank meme

I didnt know I could love this deeply

Don't post her face you fool, now someone will shop a pink wojak on it

Damn looks like she could suck a golf ball through a hose. 0.1 btc for a blow job

congrats on the hapa child

Hey buddy you know bitconnect was a scam right? Go check the news.

You are totally hosed.

I would give an arm for that

Congrats user.

This is really wholesome. Glad for you OP
Don't know if I like it though, find this board funniest when we lose money, post pink wojaks, and are on the cusp of financial insolvency.

OP what advice did you get back then? What was your primary gainer? It was an amazing run for crypto and you were lucky to take part in it and cash out.

Just curious what your steps were.

Why is there a negro next to your daughter?

Look, people in Veeky Forums are good people. Some got kicked around for being different but in reality user has a heart of gold. All of you value yourself too low.

Well done OP. Glad your daughter is well. Everyone has their own understanding of "making it", I guess this is yours.

You are severely mistaken. Go tend to your tube child.

I bought ethereum by selling blood. There was a 65% chanvw my daughter would die and if she did I had to be there to shepherd her to the next life so I couldnt leave her bed. Im her daddy

It is you who are mistaken about a great many things

By seperating part of your soul and putting it into a child, you have become a normie. Begone from this place and never return.

Its raining inside my home

Congratulations user I wish you and your family all the best

Thanks frens. Couldnt have done it without you. I promise she will know of you

How did you do it? -The pressure must have been amazing

A day at a time, I suppose. I had to be n and be strong and never show emotion but every once in a while I cried like a bitch. Never let anyone see because my wife needed me to be strong.

Did you think she would die?

Yea, I was sure of it. Every day for 9 months I woke up ready for that to be the day my baby girl left me.

Jesus christ

I'm very happy for you user. Best of luck to you onward. While I'm shit at photoshop I'll still save the picture of your child's face in case I'll be able to make a wojack out of her. Who knows, it might be in one of the wojack exchange threads one day

I'm glad your white daughter lived user, God bless you both.

LOOK OUT OP, THAT NIGGER WANTS TO RAPE YOUR BABY TO CURE IT'S AIDS!

Glad Veeky Forums saved a life for once. Enjoy your happy life and teach your daughter well. Get her 1.0 ETH to trade with and give some to her in a few years! She will be a billionaire by the time she's 30.

And 'lo a small bit of my humanity has been restored this day:

When a seething den of scum and villainy helped a man achieve financial freedom if only to spend one more day with his daughter.

Truly, Veeky Forums is St. Dismas' board.

Very impressed by your dedication. Yeah this thread is off topic but if it didn’t make me feel better than every other thread I’ve ever seen on biz, id be lying.

Best of luck to you OP and your family :)