You have one hour

Before bitcoin starts its bull run back up to $13500

Buy now if you haven't already, also exit all alts

Why user? did you get memed on by the bulltrap?

What if it starts its run back to 9000, though?

>also exit all alts
alts will pump with btc

i did. sold at 10500
was about to
next morning a man got stabbed in my neighborhood
must be a sign to buy

>one hour

what does it mean?

ITS FUCKING HAPPENING

WE'RE GOING BACK UP

Fuck BTC though, ETH is about to take off.

lol everything is and has been synced, the opposing btc-alt runs are dead, they run together now. wake the fuck up, user

You must be new here friend... when the king awakes alts CRASH!!! Alts only do good when btc goes sideways

That may have been true months ago but alts now hold significant volume and are therefore less dependent on btc. You are right they will not rise with same ferociousness but you'll be seeing less of the 'btc rise, alts fall' trend.

i kind of noticed it too, barely made 0.01 bch after like 3 trades

when it gets passed ath shitcoins will be put to rest

we are in a new time of btc futures

no more will btc fork the world of alts

in harmony, they shall be, taking turns, and having orges all the way up

the market needs a healthy bitcoin, do not diss the king

>exit all alts
kek he still thinks "alts" are effect by dinocoin. Dinocoin is the alt at this point, ETH is the king.

No one cares about your dinosaur coin anymore.

LOL btc is done, the real gains are in alts

not all alts.

this time, btc will take ltc, eth, ark, mona, xmr and xrb with it. screenshot this.

maybe for lowcap coins but anything with a highmarketcap will follow bitcoins trend no matter what these next few days

WOOOT! Here is a "Exit all alts thread! FUCK YEAH here comes crash number 10!"

Time to crash again everyone!

>20x yoy
lol shitcoin got fucked 2017
2018 this will compound and youll see btc die except for boomers who fall further behind the times

tried to buy in at ~9000, it moved back on me and i wasn't at the computer to change it

should i wait for another dip or fomo in now?

Its crashing again literally right now.

nope we retesting 10k

Next phase time! Today was just the fear phase my youngling.

>Being this short sighted
Ask the LTC folks how they fared with that mentality back in the day. Theyll give you a good answer

>Being this unapologetically dense
Gee I wonder why pedocoin has a positive correlation factor with dinocoin

lmao, no larp here, whale, BTC will go back between 9k-10k, then slow bullrun to ATH, this time TOGETHER with legitimate alts like ETH, buy BTC & ETH

>Lmao
>Whale here
>No larp
You seem to forget anyone with a serious amount of volume, will see this coming and back only the main run, the BTC one. My team also has large volume and experience in this. ETH won't catch up for days. Enough time to double your margins. Basic game theory acknowledges this goy.
T. trader 15 years

I have a crystal crypto ball. It's going to 30k by March

I need it to so I can trade to ETH so I can buy alts safely

Absolutely support this, but it's biz anyways, and ETH will not be a bad sidebet. If you solely tell them to buy BTC they will shitpost you or the bcashies will come out of their centralized scamhole. Fair play to you, happy gains

>game theory
Bitch, playing dota for 15 years don't make you Veeky Forumssavy.