Stop trying to ruin crypto every 12 hours you fucking subhumans

Stop trying to ruin crypto every 12 hours you fucking subhumans

WE ARE THE SUB MARINES AND WE ARE SELLING

uh the crash was becuase of wall street futures shorts.

take advantage of this, buy low at night sell high when the americans wake up

idiot. we were the ones who held the line yesterday. you guys were the one who scammed and sold off the night before.

God. I fucking hate you racist trump supporting motherfucking neckbeard betas here.

But you make me money so I stay.

You are fucking retarded it's been America that's been crashing this shit with no survivors every morning. The deep red starts around 7 am and gets the worst around noon (when the neets are waking up)

>america keeps releasing news about banning crypto
>america keeps releasing news about regulating exchanges

WAT

Yea, so it's more like pic related

Either a decent troll or an actual reddit faggot

Was Muricans, was bnout shorts, was bout lots of normie fear, was bout lots of fud spread already

this is a good troll, if you are actually from reddit know that we all wish you would kill yourself, genuinely and truly. No memes.

Is this enough proof?

If he's from reddit, he won't understand the term "no memes"

unit 731 return when

STINKY LINKY
BROKE AND DINKY
DICK AS SMALL AS BABY'S PINKY

WILL HE SELL @ LOSS TODAY?
NOT A CHANCE HE'S BROKE N' GAY

It's impossible to short cryptocurrencies tho

did you think buying a book that you're never gonna read would ease your butthurt?

see also

Oh, and btw. Go ahead and try to refute anything on there.

Oh y'all are really gonna like this.

Oh snap, so you're not even a big brain nibba redditor. You're just some shoe fag who has adopted their politics because you're perpetually afraid of being outcasted by society. Probably the same reason you need all of those shoes and that bracelet.
You're only really looking for crypto gains so you can keep acquiring material possessions to put on an heir of respectability, all the while, you'll feel that deep emptiness inside of yourself. Don't worry, you'll be able to stave it off as long as you keep getting gains and you can keep buying new things, like a woman constantly buying new shoes. You just need... something...
Yea, you totally blew our minds there chief.

/pol/ is trash, stop spamming threads with your faggy jerkoff infographs /pol/tards

I can't believe people here unironically support Trump the guy is a fkin retard lol

/pol/ is r/politics of Veeky Forums. I get that. This reddit invasions is super fucking annoying though. I'm gonna keep redpilling them with shit that their mind doesn't want to accept, but is irrefutable until they leave. Don't like it? Keep crying while you bow down and suck the cocks of your new reddit invaders.

wtf

>doesn't realize the irony of his statement
Back to /pol/, you faggot.
t. fellow /pol/ack

>This reddit invasions is super fucking annoying though
The reason "reddit" invades is because you retarded /pol/tards go there and invite them back because xd redpilling the normies.

Fuck off

Veeky Forums is /pol/
once upon a time it was /b/
now, with the advent of crypto trading, there's a cancer building in Veeky Forums

>the worst around noon (when the neets are waking up)
lol

Gee golly, I've never seen that before. I guess I'll just have to not freak out redditors anymore

you're cancer dude, kys because you are normie trash who ruined this website

I personally dont go to reddit, and ive been on Veeky Forums for 7 years, and i still dont understand the actual racism here. Its just inbreds from /pol/ right? Or maybe the russians?

You got me user. I'm sorry, I'll change my ways.
> i still dont understand the actual racism here
It's utilitarian mostly.

How about you start by fixing /pol/ instead of preaching to other boards?
/pol/ is a shithole infested with shitposts, slide threads and e-celeb threads. There's barely any political discussion.
Veeky Forums might be 80% trash, too, but at least it's actually business related.
In other words you're a fucking refugee. Go fix your own country instead of trying to change your host country.

>How about you start by fixing /pol/ instead of preaching to other boards?
Working on it with project lazarus
>it's actually business related.
kek

Plot twist. It is actually the UAE. Think about it. It happens around late afternoon in these rich countries every time. Right when they get home from their hard day of hooka and speeding in super cars.