Listen up Bros, Some of you are autists and pajeets...

Listen up Bros, Some of you are autists and pajeets, but reading Veeky Forums has made me a good 6 figures so I'ma give back for once with a sleeper moonshot primed to 5x soon.

>BOTTOS - Decentralized AI Exchange

Why is this a better pick than the other AI coins right now?

>$60M Marketcap (Compare to DBC peak at $400M)
>Not yet on any major exchanges (Bibox and Gate.io only)
>No one in the West has heard about it because it's only been marketed to the Chinese
>Founded by the Co Founder of NEO
>The Legend Don Draper has backed them
>Multiple partnerships

If you don't want to buy, then I guess you enjoy being poor. But I recommend you guys take a good opportunity when it's given to you

SEE ARTICLE: medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

fuck it, i'll put in 10 ETH...I already missed the XVG and TRX pumps and i'm still pissed about that....this one looks really promising with ARM, Huawei, NEO and Tim Draper partnering with them.

Thanks user. This crypto is Chinese, is founded by a NEO exec and is still cheap as fuck at $0.22. All you autistic faggots out there, you need to get in this shit ASAP before the market recovers. Don't be a fucking weak ass pajeet!

$1.50 by February you heard it here first

IS THIS THE NEXT VERGE???

ACCUMULATE NOW

Well this is suddenly being shilled, I guess they hired a bunch of pajeets shills right?

I'm glad I'm not the only one seeing this.

People with monetary involvement in their investments are prone to telling others, this pajeet employment meme is as dry as your saving.

Same. But do you remember what happened to XVG?? It went fucking 20x bitches!! BTO is the next mooner

you forgot to mention they have a fucking partnership with Haier

You might as well get on the rocket ship you weak ass pajeet. This shit is going to the fucking MOON. BTO is up 30% mean while other cryptos have yet to move at all. Get in BTO asap if you don't want to be poor you faggot.

Fuck it, i'll put in 30 ETH. This can at least reach its ATH of $0.50. I strongly urge all you pajeets to do the same and buy NOW

show your hand user if you are on bibox

the largest order there is 2eth at least match that first, then i will buy into your shitcoin shill and put in 100 eth

FUCK YOU.

I'm trying to accumulate.

Honestly though, thanks for promoting this gem. HPB and BTO are going to moon without a doubt.

how is IDEX even related to BTO?
BTO is not an exchange, its an AI data sharing and model sharing platform. Read the article OP linked

same. i'm accumulating as we speak. to the moon we go

BTO, HPB, and the new AiChain are my 3 Chinese gems

fucking no one is in aichain yet, it's only on some shitty exchange rn. Just listed.

sellers are fucking practically handing it out to the buyers on bibox

lel

i'll wait until it tanks, tyvm

ACCUMULATING

DONT TELL ANYBODY

Lmao you’re getting free handouts from the ICO buyers trying to make a quick flip. Take it while you can before they run out and this shit moons. You’ve been warned

I was in NEO at $4. I was in VEN at $0.25.

BTO has the same potential as these others. They have former NEO founder on their team, many AI engineers with 15+ years of experience, and TIM FUCKING DRAPER as an investor. This will be $5 once the Western world finds out about it.

Come on pajeets let's go to the MOON

I've seen DBC go up over 10x. But BTO is way better. BTO is started by a NEO alum and has partnerships with ARM, Huawei, and Draper Venture. These partnerships will take us to the MOON.
$5 by march. 20x bitches!!!!

>shh i'm accumulating

Accumulate while you can. You Pajeets got another chance because of the crash, but this windows closing soon. Barely any resistance at all for this to double. Only takes one whale

The ICO guys have already sold. Now is the time to buy.

anybody that has wanted to flip the ICO has already flipped it. get in now before the 10x

Oh shit already up 10% boys!!

They surely did. They can't even make it seem not so fucking obvious, for god's fucking sake lol

do you want to quit being poor or not? stop being a fucking pussy you autistic pajeet piece of shit

Either fuck off back to your shilling discord or stop posting through multiple ips, kid. Nobody's going to buy your shitty fucking shitcoin or fall into your pump and dump, you literal retarded autistic fuck.

fuck off you fucking broke ass pajeet

fuck off pajeet. we dont want chinke scammers

go suck a cock you piece of shit. you fucking pathetic pajeets are poorer than thai trannies

Oh, you suddenly stopped the shilling and got all mad cause your super plan didn't work? :^)

All of you are on par at being losers, kys, all of you.

go back to India you autistic pajeet

fuck it. i'll put 100 eth because why the fuck not? how can you lose money on this?

you realize this is basically at ICO price right now right? this will easily do 10-20x.

Yes We are all shills hired by Bottos to post on Veeky Forums 24/7

How much has Tingting paid you so far? I've only received 2 BTO for 10 posts so far, pretty decent imo.

I only get paid in Ting Ting's love

she gave me 2 BLOWJOBS for 10 posts. On top of the 30K BTO. You clearly got the short end of the stick my friend

Thanks just bought 100k

>Chincoin buzzword fest with absolutely retarded use cases

what's that picture supposed to be? Is that your mutated pajeet face?

have any of you guys fucked Ting Ting yet?

>buy but remember that if you seeing a coin shilled on here for the first time you are awaiting to be fucked

by Ting Ting. You know you want a piece of that.

SELL WALLS GET SMASHED

PAJEETS PILE IN

All in.

I really want to fuck Tingting in the Bottos.

Come on $0.50 in no time boys

dont we all want to fuck Ting Ting in the Bottos

I stumbled upon this gem last night at the heights of the crash. Bought in at .015 cents. Already seen good gains today.

I would prefer biz does not start shilling this as some of us are not done accumulating

This desu.

Bottos

Fuck more people buying bottos

Bottos $5 going to the moon

Shill baby Shill

>>No one in the West has heard about it because it's only been marketed to the Chinese

absolutely no one in the west has heard about it, pajeet. at least find some of your own coins to shill.

How is this better than the best hidden gem of the week INT?

Fuck off. Veeky Forums is already holding bags of AI shitcoins. Come back another time.