$176mil market cap

>$176mil market cap
>Hasn't mooned since Binance listing and is currently very close to pre-Binance price
>Partnered with REQ, New partnership incoming this month
I usually shitpost but I'm breaking the cycle with this one. A real diamond in the doo doo

Shhh! accumulating more

Is this shit a scam? I see it shilled every hour now, I don't give a shit stop shilling dude

me too man
No, it's not a scam you nincompoop. I haven't seen he shilling but it deserves more attention regardless. Go to the website and see for yourself ya fuckin fool

This user speaks truth. RLC is probably the best deal on any crypto after this dip.

finished accumulating 2 months ago. ready for liftoff. not selling until $250.

yes it's a scam. buy ufr, salt, dbc, bnty, and ven instead.

eh yeah but it's been nothing but trouble, it just can't muster the support like GNT, i think it's the normies

shut the fuck up i'm still trying to accumulate fuckign coinbase cucked me on my fiat

How can you idiots not understand tactical FUD when yo see it...

thank u dude. Veeky Forums has helped me make money so i thought i'd give back a good suggestion for once
normie adoption or not, it's actually being adopted by companies already
i cannot wait to see the day

You are retarded if you think ven belongs with those other coins

coinbase really sucks dicks. i can't wait until there's a better way that's as simple. burger checking in
sorry man, i need better training

but it does. LOL

I'm selling 75% of my ENG for this. Better be good.

yeah well that's what i mean, it seems better on paper but golem has always had the edge on the actual market.. maybe its time to shine is coming, triple value GNT just doesn't add up for me

And a member of The Open Fog Consortium

Market cap is 1/3 the size of Golem but GNT is great too! I don't think you're wrong to hold GNT instead. I see high potential in both. I'd have both if I wasn't a poorfag

>he took the bait
I all inned today so I hope so too

didn't know about that! It just gets better and better

This. Preparing for several moon missions over the week

Alright I have 1080 eng and 120 RLC should I sell half for RLC then reinvest in ENG after it moons?

yes

ENG is a really good long term hold. Depends on how much risk you're willing to take. I personally am heavy into RLC at the moment. It was at like $4.50 pre crash so I have no worries it'll quickly get back

I'm thinking of selling like 200-250 and putting that in ENG, that seem like a good amount?

GNT went very stale last year, actually they both did, the only reason I'd take RLC is merely based on normies noticing and slinging it up around GNTs cap. So maybe a chance for 3x, other than that it probably needs to rampage on a partnership rollout to get us a moon

imo, it's a good move
fair enough. RLC is gonna change the game for dapps so I think there's a lot more upside at the moment but this whole market is speculation so I guess we'll see!

ENG has a much longer timeframe. They've been working on Catalyst, not Enigma itself, fucking pissing me off

Eng had the biggest gain today in my portfolio.
It's very unlikely it will tolerate more growth in the next 2 days.
RLC could handle more growth without collecting much attention.
Why not go for it.

yes that's right. these supercomputing projects are big fucking ideas that could have massive impacts, but for now the technology does not matter.. the idea of long term is cooked for me, we are in a bonus round

I heard they were going to announce a partnership soon, was it Shopin or was it an additional one that hasn't been announced yet?

I work for facebook and this is actually something weve been using internally as a model for our own blockchain.

hopefully it doubles up before pink wojax time again
Shopin is already on their site. Hopefullyy it's something bigger
nice larp but if not, let's fuckin go

>still accumulating
>bumps thread

if it gets a run it could be good to flip GNT, think i will wait and see if that kicks off, exit commence point would be GNTs cap

bought 2k of these in the dip because i missed the first moon. thanks wallstreet

Anyone read the white paper and willing to give a summary?

Can post nice brown tits or ass.

global supercomputer, autist team, something in the way of partnerships, no normie exposure

next coin to break 1 bil

>tfw sold my $30k stack 4 hours before Binance listing to do some quick arbitrage on other coins

I'm not buying back in.

t. absolute brainlet

If you can't see how this doesn't at the very least 4-5x from where it's currently sitting, there is simply no hope for you

Don't worry bro, i didn't sell my stack after a 5x and im literally back to where i was. I'm so fucking mad.

TFW you bought months before binance listing
TFW you dumped because it did nothing for ages