How can you dumb fucks not see the truth starting at you in the face. You have one exit at 12,500-12,700...

how can you dumb fucks not see the truth starting at you in the face. You have one exit at 12,500-12,700. I suggest you take it and run.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=LK3U-HoSoqY
tradingview.com/
tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/85CkMqfn-BITSTAMP-1D/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

okay newfag
just sold 100k

can someone explain to me why are these lines have been wrong since 2009

nice TA

Nice try OP too bad I’m holding Link

Meme lines are an autist's only friend, and even that friend betrays them constantly

chill yall its just correcting back to its mean

>1h chart

That is the old channel resistance turned support turned possibly resistance again.
It has never been "wrong"

>it's going lower!!!!!!!!!

nice, I'll get to buy even more

why are you trying to get people to sell now? makes no sense mate

>double bottom on the 24h
>VWAP at 13k

granted it won't be a V-correction, but as long as we maintain above 12000 once it gets there we are reasonably safe.

Next stop, $7350. Take that shit to the bank.

That's how much time each candlestick represents. The dates are at the bottom.

ok fag just bought 100k

Shrug it’s your funeral

thanks bought another 100k

good thing its crashing right now

I can do meme lines too

Ha, linear charts are for retards. LOG up and get back to us.

This

Actually I concur.
I have buys @ 9k and trailing stop losses on my alts. I expect the third btc dip to hit sometime within the next 30 hours....

Do you perhaps have a fancy graph picture to show your predictions

These shitty lines, which don't consider any factors external to price history, are only popular because they become a self-fulfilling prophecy when a market is full of retards. I could devise a system based on the lunar calendar and if enough jerks believed that worked then it would begin working.

Fuck you. LINK is an autist only friend. We love LINK. It has maths in the white paper ffs. One of the only legit projects on the market. No maths = a bit shit.

>"mommy i read article on TA and drew a pretty line on the graph im an expert now!!!!!"

If the meme lines are wrong, they just draw a different set of lines instead

notice how TA cunts never post their TA and stick around to see if they're right. It's all predictions without results.

The confirmation bias is so strong with these cryptards they are like lemmings off a bridge....hodlers gonna get slaudlered. Then they pump the money into these other no name coins 99% of which will vanish into thin air/never be used...sad really...all while the market fucking ROOARS

well fuck me silly

buying right now

Okay, say I believe you and tether up when it hits 12k. If tether doesn't implode from it being an IOU, when should I buy back in Lord TA?

I'm gonna start threads dedicated to this after I learn TA, thanks for the idea.

youtube.com/watch?v=LK3U-HoSoqY

where do you guys do your charting?

I use tradingview.com/ .
Their interactive charts let you draw on them among other things.
They also have a million indicators.

Just bought 100k

Stop posting this shit and go to reddit.

thanks user

There are a lot of guys who post their charts along with their thoughts too.

It's like a trading blogging platform.

Example:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/85CkMqfn-BITSTAMP-1D/

Gonna buy more ENG and Zclassic yo. Good times, good times

Considering this dip is partially based on the Lunar new year this might not be a bad idea.