Here you go

Oldfag here.
Was suppose to be added on the 16th, got pushed to the 19th. GL.

I sure as hell fucking hope so

wut

Better be true this time.

Also, so many green candles from one moment to another

BIG IF TRUE

big, if huge

huge, if big

It's a larp. XRP will still probably be the next coin added to Coinbase, if anyone cares. For political reasons, I don't see them adding a Chinese coin like Tron or Neo, or a privacy coin like Monero. The safest and most mainstream choice would be XRP. I doubt that will cause that big a difference in XRP's price desu. Is Coinbase that used apart from in America?

We insider trader now

>adding more shitcoins

Can't wait for XLM's fairx to finally kill shitbase

The speculation about this coin being added to coinbase is comical.

not buying your bags crippled faggot

if true big

It's the same I think, finally someone with a brain.

Fake and gay. Wouldn’t have much effect on the price anyway

I dont see bcc in that pic u fake piece of shit

How long after ripple gets on base until moon?

how do these fake CB shots manage to fool people every week

ripple's done fag GTFO

Bullshit it wouldn't. Normies don't even know how to use shiftshape, let alone binance. Value will skyrocket due to convenience.

CEO of stratis is currently in san fran too...

Volume pretty cray on Binance

this, gatehub is the only website that can take xrp off a paperwallet at the moment

>Being on Coinbase matters anymore

Coinbase was a big deal when people didn't know what the fuck they were doing and wanted to buy in ASAP during all the hype and the appstore was waving it in their face.

Now even normies know how to send shit to other exchanges and trade shitcoins. Look how many retards got fucked by TRX/BCC and how many normie plebs are hyping XRP on twitter, because they didn't get that shit from Coinbase.

you can tell its photoshopped look closely at ripple and then the others.

dude, 90% of normies do not know how to use exchanges. anyone using binance is a fucking autist. Coinbase adoption is still a huge deal.