Is this the making of a deadcat bounce

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/KRIcrA27-Bitcoin-USD-Buy-in-Re-buy-Levels-End-of-Correctoin-Altcoins/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

the common trend on cryptos is still extremely bullish. The end is nowhere close yet

is this the thread making of a cuck who sold the bottom?

yep sell everything before it goes red again

nobodys saying its the end, most people predit that 8-9k btc is going to be the return to normal

ive been worring about the same thing. It feels too good to be over.

is completely wrong, the trend for the last week has been nothing but bad news as far as China and Korea, none of those issues have really been resolved thus the overall down trend has no reason to stop. Feels like this is a bounce from everyone buying in hard due to greed

Say what you want about warren buffet but 'be greedy when others are fearful and fearful when others are greedy'' is solid advice

thread winner

the dead cat bounced yesterday
and also the day before
and the day before that
etc

i sold at 20k just waiting for the correct time to buy in everone has been saying 8k for mouths it bouced at 9k because they pulled the trigger to fucking early

Stfu you didn't even know what a dead cat bounce was until other retards started posting it on Veeky Forums

yeah same but I expected the chinks to sell though they're keeping our push for 550+B market cap. maybe end of day they'll have a self off but yeah im looking into buying back in but I wanna say there'll be one more selloff somewhere

8k has been foretold, so it shall be

Get your pink wojaks ready.

>dead cats don’t bounce multiple times

the dip to 8-5.k probably would have been healthier. I had my buy orders up to 9K. Didn't fill :((((((
Many people were expecting the dip to those levels and jumped the gun, that's why I think the foreseen correction didn't go as low as expected

u keep using this word

i do not think it means what you think it fuck u

900 in less than 2 hours. I promise.

mine certainly doesn't

no shit

>knowing this little about economics

just dont bother commenting kid adults are talking

>most people predit that 8-9k btc is going to be the return to normal
>most people
lol

i don't think you see the big picture here. Or I don't.. Probably you've been in the field for awhile. Let me tell how it's from my perspective. I started to put money in since Sep '17. As well as my co-workers and aquintances. I'm from Europe. We see this just as a start. Many people don't give a damn about the china ban or korea fud. The new money will continue putting $$$ in.

The MA 25 on the 4H will be hard to get past, I think this pushes the price down for the next couple days... maybe weeks.

The good news is there will be opportunities for gains. If you’re quick and disciplined.

Tonight will be the deciding factor that all I know.

obviously
did you think Wall Street was going to be kind enough to let people ride to 20k for free after the first set of futures closed?
they're going to dump on people who thought the dip was over and crash BTC at least one more time before the big pump

so youre basically not day trading, so your opinion is irrelevant to the rest of us day trading

ding ding ding!

Actually occasionally I am.
I'd love to short this but I'm not ready to take the chances, are you?

event he pros are having a hard time. I dodn't expect it to go much lower, definitely not to 8k anymore. So I'm LONG.

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/KRIcrA27-Bitcoin-USD-Buy-in-Re-buy-Levels-End-of-Correctoin-Altcoins/

If you come across a convincing TA to short this, please post a link. Would be great if we could make a right decision tonight