He bought the dead cat bounce

>he bought the dead cat bounce
Dump the fuck out of it.

>dump it

lol at the retards that said it wasnt going to crash fuck all of you

>dump commencing

Not today Bogheads.

It already started. Bitcoin will be $5k within 24 hours and bring the whole fucking market down with it. FUCK.

binance.com/tradeDetail.html?symbol=ETH_USDT

STRAIGHT TO 8k

Capitulation phase anons get ready. Last hour to sell out!

I AM NOT FUCKING SELLING.

it's starting now
did you think Wall Street was going to be kind enough to let people ride to 20k for free after the first set of futures closed?
they're going to dump on people who thought the dip was over and crash BTC at least one more time before the big pump
the crying on reddit will be hilarious
all those people who are congratulating themselves for buying the dip right now are going to wake up to a sea of red

They already made their billions, futures expired hours ago. With that said, faith in this marked has been CRUSHED and it's going to take a miracle for us to recover anytime soon.

It's holding just fine

Some people just can't be saved.

>be fearful when others are greedy

this is the big one

>implying the bogs swear

They only swear on this particular occasion, cause it's going to be the biggest dump we've ever seen. The final dump.

but there will eventually be a big pump up so doesnt really matter in the end if they buy at 11k or 9k if it is going to be 50k this year....in short, what I am trying to say is stfu

DO IT SIR

>before the big pump

can't lose if you dont sell

>doesnt really matter in the end if they buy at 11k or 9k
if I buy at 9k I get more BTC than if I bought at 11k
lol

I almost admire your delusions.

I never in my life have seen something punch through a 4H MA25 like you idiots are thinking will happen. If you don’t take green now, you can’t be saved.

Why risk it?

wow genius...im sure you always call the bottom...get over yourself...clueless

I admire you having the ability to say something and nothing at the same time

Bitcoin has no real reasons to go up to new ATHs at the moment. That's what I'm saying.

agree to disagree...it possibly wont go up that much in the next few days but a 50% correction from ATH is healthy and do expect it to surpass those highs in the near future. I personally bought back in at 10k and would not feel like I missed a big opportunity if it dropped to 8k...TA can help but I wont chance it

Yeah but I'd argue that this isn't just another correction. Wall Street shorted this shit so easily, plus Bitcoin's many problems and the media machine being able to instill fear into the market so easily...I'd say that trust in crypto has been shattered at least short term.

short term yes...do you know how many times ive heard bitcoin is "dead", "bubble popped", etc in the last 2 years? Nothing new

well, I hope you're right, but don't you think if BTC goes down to $5k, we're in for a LONG winter?

Id sincerely doubt that it will go that low. If it does, mortgage your house.

>mortgage you house
kek

well user, we'll see in the next few hours if we even manage to get a higher low.

Or just a bunch of whales pumping the coins up again... SInce they caused the crash, they know to buy in to start confidence in the market... Only to dump again when they feel it is the right time.

HODL

WE ARE THE TETHER MARINES AND WE ARE NOT BUYING TIL 8k

>just buy the dip bro, for a dead cat you need a long downtrend
uh-oh

Unironically doing this. Sold everything at 11k. Will buy BTC at 8k and then buy a fuck ton of cheap alts.

Someone, without trolling, is this a good idea?

It would be if literally everybody else wasn't waiting to do the exact same thing right now. People are impatient. You'll see.

A-are we done for?

Oh, it's you again.

I fucking hope he dumps it. I'm not done accumulating.

Same here as soon as it rejected the 11-12k range I got the fuck out. Thanks for recovering my portfolio niggers!

still at 11k...you nit you are outthinking your pea brain