CHAD BLOCKFOLIO THREAD

Chad blockfolios only. Do _NOT_ post if you have diversified garbage coins like Req or DBC. Do _NOT_ post if you have under $500.

Other urls found in this thread:

sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Shill me on exrn

>Chad
>under 10k

u ok buddy

It's a shitcoin

More like
>Chad
>no Link

Nice TAU stack OP..........

needs more TAU

Check out the >10k “chad” bashing req and dbc. lol
8k initial investment

It's beyond a shit coin. It's a diarrhea coin. I've been scouring the Telegram for a few weeks and I was convinced it was 100% a dead scam, but admins keep pushing updates and delivering on their promises despite all of the FUD.

I still genuinely thought they were bullshit, so I sent a hail mary DM to their admin requesting technical information about their "platform" and he came back with some somewhat reasonable information.

They claim that they're updating their team page soon, and I saw a leaked version of it. Everything seems to be lining up to be a real project, at which point I believe it will pump like crazy.

Don't have long term faith in it, but I think it will be a good 100x like Link was back in November.

Cashed out and bought some shit for my apartment. This is the meme money I have left over.

EXRN is the new Link.

Ran out of fiat, and refuse to put more in.

Nice, but those pumps are over. Good long term steady gains, but nothing 100x like EXRN or Dragon.

>No BTC or ETH
Seriously?

I love Eth, will buy more after the crypto bubble pops in Q3

Thanks Chad, I'll gamble on exrn for the keks. I'll thank you later

Literally coins so shitty, their photo isn’t on blockfolio

Nice dude go buy some reddit coins that have already 1000x from ICO

Why the fuck are you in a bubble market if you;re not going to gamble?

Nice man. What did you start with?

>No DRGN

:(

Initially after the hard shilling on this board, I put $500 in OPT. Will carry that bag until at some time it recovers or goes to 0

Any suggestions?

Get on my level NEETs

YEeT

I think you have too many coins, but that's just my personal opinion. I like going all in.

Got into ETH back in May and June, bought BTC along the way to shove into alts. Probably put around 40-50k fiat into crypto total. Got really lucky with XBY mooning, sold most off and put it all into BAT

Never heard of DRGN, will have to check it out

Will ODN ever rise again ?

You're right, they are too many indeed.
I'll have to reduce to some 3-6.
I started recently and I'm ~$2000 under my initial investment.
Haven't found some 1-3 coins where I'm willing to go all in. I could do ETH LTC or other "safe" ones but the reward isn't as appealing as takig the gamble. I took a $1500 gamble in INT. Works fine tho
Have to consolite that's afact

If you want to make safe bets, cash out and put your money into the stock market.

We're in a massive bubble market, now is the time for moon missions.

>tfw only Chadbrahs hold ChadLink

BAT is the closest thing I can think of right now that's both a safe bet and has moon mission potential.

I'm going to keep buying it as long as it's under $1

Two based coins that have yielded me based returns

I have a lot more fiat in the bank btw

I'm a diversify cuck

hodling ltc this week in case facebook rumors come tru

I agree. I had no convidence that I can go all in on a sigle coin, especially a new one. I joined the board just a week ago. Too bad that I wasn't here in December or earlier. What I read is that I missed out on many moon missions :(
Yes, you're probably right, I've heard. Will definitely look into it.
Thank you!

Can I get any serious opinions on my port?

Ignore ADA I just threw my extra USDT into it.

Bitcoin has no future

for those who have not registered on two rising exchanged yet, go ahead and
better register asap - sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F

>like LINK was back in November
LINK has never been 100x from it's all-time low or its ICO price. what the fuck are you talking about?

damn that portfolio is chad as fuck. that portfolio has a chin and wide shoulders it's so chad. i haven't heard of half of those coins.

R8

So you'll buy more when it "crashes" to $4300?

If your portfolio is not at least 1/4 Ethereum this year, you're adding unnecessary risk to your portfolio.

Going to be honest, I don't see ChainLink doing much.

I ask myself - why would a technology that's supposed to connect banks necessarily rise in value? The only supply/demand is on speculation, not on value and usage.

Eth is very valuable because people use it A LOT to do ICOs and other things (crypto kitties, EtherDelta, etc)

I don't know much about ICON or Cardano. I do like Electroneum because it has normie potential.

I love Eth, but I'm nervous for the whole market coming down because of Tether. I'm planning on sticking to the Dragon moon mission until it's on Binance. The market will be back, but not before a big crash.

lmao, biz memed on you pretty heavy

Nope, I shilled Drgn on here during ICO. Made 120x on the ICO and cashed most of it out, except for this meme money. Biz is generally full of cucks and shills with terrible advice.

Initial investment 1.2k

Can someone shill me on this FIAT coin I keep hearing about?

>I ask myself - why would a technology that's supposed to connect banks necessarily rise in value? The only supply/demand is on speculation, not on value and usage.

>Eth is very valuable because people use it A LOT to do ICOs and other things (crypto kitties, EtherDelta, etc)

chainlink completes the circuit of decentralization, whithout which there would be no point of banks using any blockchain. This would suggest that link would be one of the projects to survive a large crash. You believe that ETH's ico capability makes it valueable, but if the whole market tanks, that aspect of ethereum is useless. Obviously eth won't go anywhere though, but not for the reasons you listed kek

You're right, I just don't see the connector token being ultimately valuable for the masses

STINKY LINKY, DUMB AND STINKY

Yeah its not, unless they can figure out why its important. Link will enjoy one huge moon mission if it gets adopted and then probably correct back down to some stable price that makes it easy to use the way it is designed to be used

i sell five fiat only for you no_one else.

Shitcoin of all shitcoins, fuck holding that jew shit

Looks like we got sime big bois in here.

Also OP is a cryptlet

Veeky Forums if you had to choose one would you choose INT (Internet Node Token) TAU (Lamden) or BBT (BitBoost)

>Medium risk high returns (INT) Ultra high volume

>High risk very high return (TAU) high volume for the exchanges it is on

>Stupidly high risk see you on the moon return (BBT) lack lustre and low volume but is shilled sometimes on here

this might be the gayest little pussy shitfolio i have ever seen on biz. congrats on this seriously

Started with 1.8k

>exrn
i see you are a man of taste as well

m7 your off tap, dbc is da wae my brudda

Anyone have an opinion of this? Thanks :)

whats tau?

Lamden but I got in on their ICO, so that’s where most of my gains have been.

>ETN
>Chad

Nice try Virgin

Ok so not worth getting into now?

When will this fuck rise in price?

I mined it for a week but ultimately saw the platform as pretty shitty. Too lazy to sell it off.

I think the project has great potential but as far as quick buck not so much atm. It got to about 40 cents and it’s been hovering at 55 cents for a while now. Great moon potential in the future but not right now. If you can sang it up below 40 cents sure why not.

It’s peak was around 1.30ish before crash with some odd spike to 1.70 for a short while. I think this is a long hold coin. I’m good either way since I got them for .09 each

I'm making 50% more XMR by mining ETN and converting it to XMR.

>Total investment $150

Call them shit coins all you want, what's more chad than turning nothing into something