Manipulation?

Anyone else notice almost all coins today bottomed out at the same time and suddenly started moving up together? I'm starting to wonder if these are legit markets or are being manipulated.

Welcome to the joke that is the crypto """market"""

Wow, you really might be onto something. Is it the jews, user?

yes im all in on a coin

their bots are so fast every time i try to buy max on binance, i have to subtract 1 token. otherwise im too slow :\

im still going to play my part in the game but it's a pretty fucking annoying

obviously being manipulated by algo bots, rich ass whales, and filthy rich people who have nothing better to do with their money

theres some people so rich out there you wouldn't believe how much they could drive up btc price just by themselves

what makes you think any market (especially stocks) are 'legit'

nigga we the fish lmaoo

he finally gets it

b-b-but muh decentralization

When BTC goes up or down the usd value of every coin moves...

>Implying the stock market isn't manipulated

We're the suckers

You can get in trouble for manipulating the stock market. That's the difference.

see this thread user: yes they are being manipulated

>these conspiracy freaks are the people who make you money in crypto
Who else knows this feel?

What a conspiracy theory. The market is completely natural and normal. STOP. ASKING. QUESTIONS.

There are two kinds of dumb people in this thread

>bitcoin, the core currency, has a market crash due to futures being sold and a huge flood of scared money leaving the market
>alts, which are all tied to BTC in one way or another, are affected

hurrrrrrr it de iliminatee guise

Thanks! That's interesting.

It's not the crash I find interesting. It's the way the bottom occurred in so many coins at the same time and then they all seem to suddenly move together. Generally, coins seem not to have so great a correlation with one another. Look on a cryptomarketcap list of charts. They all suddenly look alike at the bottom.

How long have you been in crypto? Like 1.5 weeks? It's always been this way.