The Art of Making It: INT & SHIP

Last chance to buy INT before definitive moon mission.
In mid feb when it 10x'd sell it and go 90% in on shipchain, 10% in on ITNS.

Have to leave now but wanted to give you a last heads up. I just doubled down at .52 with some leftover fiat, initial investment .25
GL all

Cheers OP
Bought some 3 days ago for 40c in your thread
Thanks for shilling this

I have been hoping you post again. Should we sell all of out INT to go into ship and itns or just the profits?

or..
just buy ETH and go
20% INT
30% SHIP ICO
50% MGXL Pre-ICO
www.magnalis.network

I think OP said full in at SHIP token release.

nice im in INT. curious who you are, sounds like the board respects ya.

Thanks! But the shipchain ICO is gone. Have to buy it when the whales dump it on exchanges.. ?

How high will intense coin go?

Any US-fags trying to figure out how to get around bans on OKEX and CoinEgg?

op, this was my plan before i even read this post... int then sell for shipchain... i'm still trying to accumulate more int.. im a whale so it takes fucking forever... i hate seeing posts about it on here when im still buying

Nice larp

haha every post i make someone says im larping. stay poor faggots :)

sighs this shilling faggot again

Dom’t even care if this is coordinated shilling or whatever, INT is fucking solid and will very likely moon soon. Shipchain might be overrated but it’s too early to tell.

If you were really a whale trying to buy in, you would be fudding the hell out of the thread rather than saying "hurr me whale, me want accumulate, me no like you shilling". As I said, nice larp

>my ID literally says “triple S wreckage”

Yep, this confirms it. This shit’s going to andromeda

where do I buy the kokopelli sculpture?

wtf is shipchain?

A Pajeet scam

this.

The English section of their webpage doesn't work.

What does it do?

does it really matter?

who knows but it will be...intense

This faggot keeps trying to hype SHIP so much that I'm going to make a youtube video that explains how shit it is

Made my money on INT all ready, the underage faggots that keep shilling it made me concerned, Fuck this shit coin.

IBM partnership coming after Chinese New Year

*right click*
>translate to english

just sign up and buy. you only need to verify to withdraw. which I did in 5 hours. DONT log out when you get verified, keep trading and accumulating. then when you ready. sign out and sign back in and you can withdraw.

how many int tokens would one hold at the least to make it yo

What exactly is SHIP?

The future of logistics or something. Decentralized block chain distributed ledger backbone platform etc.