Real life HODL coins

Aside from XLM and XRP what other coins will actually have real life implications and make u decent gains hodling for the next year or two. Will read all whitepapers for suggestions don't bother with pajeetcoins

>inb4 xrp
>they always win, get used to it

Other urls found in this thread:

ghostcoin.info/whitepaper
steemkr.com/crypto/@bwells/crycash-ico-review-price-prediction-and-why-i-am-investing
medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fun

Fucking FUN until im dead. I don't care if that shit hits $0 for a year and i lose everything. I'm 100% all in on FUN. I BOUGHT 110K FUN. To the moon or to the center of the boys.

I'll bump in the meantime.

I mean good coins

This is a safe for work board you stupid cunt. Get banned.

ICX, hopefully. On the 30th we'll know for sure, but its smarter to get in before that.

Its 11pm, whos really working you faggot?

Hmm forgot , deleted

iExec RLC

It is what it is , Im just looking for some hodl money

I've seen it shilled here a few times but bounty0x has a working platform. Other than that check out Dent (not the dental scam scoin), they let you sell and buy your mobile data with their app. I've tried it out and it works on my phone. (only on the apple store currently)

>it's 11pm
>there's only one time zone
Lmao kys.

XLM, XRB, NEO, ETH are guaranteed winners. besides those, some of the newer chinese coins, like WABI, or useful ETH tokens, like RCN

>they always win get used to it
Actually we were all winning until low IQ ledditors desperate to actually win for once flooded this board and fell for the (((centralized))) fiat of crypto scam. Literally selling down crypto and innovation for a belly rub. Can't wait to gas you all.

HPB

>NEO is an angel investor
>First blockchain that combines custom hardware (processors and network cards) with software
>Capable of a minimum of 1 million tx/s
>Testnet released Q1 2018
>Aimed at organisations that process huge amounts of data: Baidu, UnionPay, Alibaba since there's no blockchain fast enough for these companies to use since they process so much data
>Partnership with UnionPay, the chinese visa
>Only just gearing up their marketing to the west, early days

SPHTX
>Letter of intent to work with General Electric
>Business-chain working towards integration with SAP ERP software (ie. The software something like 90% of fortune 500 companies use)
>Team with members from General Electric

These are my comfy holds for 2018. I'm more confident and excited about HPB since they're doing something really unique and have connections to UnionPay.

24th.

Thanks guys will definitely read up on these and see what to buy

LTC

Space chain

Jeff garzik cofounder
Tim Draper advisor

Launch blockchain nodes on low orbit satellites

kys

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Monero

POWER GAP

LTC
BAT
OMG
RNDR

XRP is a scam. Gas yourself.

OMG is going to explode this year, literally the only other coin besides ETH that Vitalik is working on and is a testbed for Plasma ie the tech that is going to solve Ethereum scaling issues. If you’re not already in OMG what the hell are you doing in crypto?

I think XRP and XMR will be the last 2 standing. XRP for the lawful economy, and XMR for the criminal economy.

Maybe DRGN?

Lux.

Second vote for HPB. XLM is my major holding, but HPB is my #2. It's risky but there's so much profit potential. Founder of NEO digs it and the tech looks promising. It's my moonshot.

Currently in circulation: XLM, REQ

DYOR on those.

ICO of choice: KRIOS
DYOR @ Krios .io
Marketing token for people building teams across the world for advertising and other shit.
Currently on second week sales so there's a 20% bonus.
>whitepaper on website
> will pay dividends
>CAN BUY WITH FUCKIN PAYPAL
God this made it so easy to do, instead of parting with my gains and going through 20 steps.

Also coupon code "MW10" provides 10% more coins so that plus the 20% makes you 30% ahead of the opening price of 10 cents usd.
This will be my hodl ICO, to the moon bois.

Thanks, just bought 100k

If you don't want to fuck around, ICX is solid. I also picked up a little DRGN just for the US based ICO angle but it will never be a blue chip like Lumens.

I shaped my portfolio into a hold portfolio. My goal is to leave it for a couple of months and come back to good gains. I started with an equal amount of USD value in DRGN, HPB, and SPHTX, the percentages have become skewed because of gains.

What does biz think?

Genaro network GNX look up their partnership with storj and read their whitepaper. Also they have an hour+ interview on youtube.

Your portfolio is almost identical to mine, except I have ADA and XRB too. Do your own research but these are both worth looking into.

Has anyone here heard of Stack? It turns your crypto into fiat real time for debit machine transactions. You cant more real world than that. Also I think thats a tax loophole.

Xrp is jew fucking coin, God you are going to get ass raped user, dump that shit and get link

ConnectX is doing the same thing. Theyre airdropping tokens right now too.

> ghostcoin.info/whitepaper
> steemkr.com/crypto/@bwells/crycash-ico-review-price-prediction-and-why-i-am-investing
> medium.com/@blockchen0x/bottos-bto-the-best-ai-crypto-of-2018-cb2799c81cd3

>Your portfolio is almost identical to mine, except I have ADA and XRB too. Do your own research but these are both worth looking into.

I've looked into both. ADA is exciting vaporware and fuck, I wanted to buy some XRB when it was about a dollar but set my BTC fee way too low. I don't think it's even reached the BitGrail exchange yet. I can't see XRB going much higher at this point to be honest. I heard there were a lot of pretty bad technical issues at the moment. I do however wish I'd have got some when I tried. I don't mean to take a huge shit on your choices (we have a near identical portfolio, of course you have great taste), but these are the reasons I don't have either of those.

RLC, REQ, LINK, and XLM will be going into 2019 with me. Anyone would be foolish to not do the same.