I've got 50,000 Link. Can this realistically hit $1,000 bucks? Could I be a billionaire off this Link stuff?

I've got 50,000 Link. Can this realistically hit $1,000 bucks? Could I be a billionaire off this Link stuff?

Other urls found in this thread:

link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no, fuck off

$50 will be easily achievable. Beyond that, who knows.

You're never going to have to work after 2020. Don't get greedy.

lol billionare ya dig...they would assassinate you before letting you get billions off link lmao but maybe who know jesus....lambos now billionares holy shit biz

had it not been for the shadowfork $1000 would have been easily achievable

>Can this realistically hit $1,000 buck
Why can't retards do basic market cap calculations? it's grade school math

you greedy son. I have 50k and would be happy with $100.

This FUD keeps getting more bizarre.

Yah I'm sick of this creep

He's also creeping me out.

Love that the total supply for LINK is 1,000,000,000
Such a godly number.

have you heard about how it's a chink scam run out of a nail salon in the meth part of san francisco, and how anons got stabbed with needles by junkies for taking pictures of the place?

has been priced in since jason posed the SIBOS

that speaks volumes about your lack of imagination, rebecca. you vacuous cunt.

True but if we all sell at $100 we'd potentially be like BTC holders selling at $1k.

LINK will be supporting Hyperledger. A blockchain for businesses. Now, go to Hyperledgers website and have a look at their members.

>Accenture
>Airbus
>American Express
>Cisco
>IBM
>J.P. Morgan
Just to name a few.

If LINK becomes the standard oracle for Hyperledger, or even used by just a few members, we'll be seeing at least $100 by EOY. Beyond that is anyone's guess.

Why wouldn't those businesses just start there own coin/token.

the shadowfork is a meme but this part is true i live in san francisco and i can confirm

The costs of infrastructure and logistics VS the cost of hiring an already established 3rd party with the expertise.
Developing a new blockchain is not something you can do in your mum's basement.

Because decentralization of the oracles is the key to trustless smartcontracts.

Without decentralization, the trustless part is gone. And then they might as well scrap the entire idea of implementing smartcontracts in their businesses.

>Airbus and J.P. Morgan has a contract
>Airbus controls the oracle
>Due to slight disagreements, Airbus decides to alter the information that the smartcontract receives so that the contract does not execute in J.P. Morgans favor

See what I'm getting at?

>Developing a new blockchain is not something you can do in your mum's basement.

That's what Hyperledger is. Instead of using Ethereum, dozens/hundreds of institutional giants banded together to make their own blockchain, rather than depend on Ethereum.

Now, the brilliance with LINK is that they can't duplicate decentralized oracles to make those smartcontracts trustless.

wont they feel safer with in house oracles?
>50 million contract
>chainlink node takes it
>gives wrong data for lulz
>50 million gone

When you control the LINK

You control INFOMATION

All approvals require 51% majority, if a node provide wrong data then the node loses some of its LINK stack

Why am I getting the feeling that nobody in recent LINK threads ever read the whitepaper?

This question is answered like 5 times in every LINK thread.

I know you are fudding, but anyone who actually believes Sergey and team need to have an office to show and work 8-5 are retarded or pre-pubescent kiddies who don't understand how actual business happens. It's just an address to get mail and put on documents.

Shoo shoo pajeet.

>I didn't read the white paper
There's like 10 pages dedicated to their strategies to insure that oracles are not passing faulty data.

Would I have to manage any information manually when staking coins or is it fully automated?

No. The node operator has no idea what the fuck the info is. It would be completely pointless to make all information public.

>input credit card info for payment
>node operator steals your shit

Let them keep thinking it user, they will get greedy and miss the $100-$200 market and will have to watch that shit drop back to $10 while praying for it will go back up to $200. Fuck them user, yep for sure link will hit $1000.
Fucking greedy cunts, I only have 7k link because was poor fag when brought it at 15c so don't need this fucker dumping before me anyways

So I have no access to the information given, or who the parties are? Can I screen transactions to ensure success of the node? Genuine brainlet here btw but really interested.

user, seriously, just read the fucking whitepaper. link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper

It's 30 minutes tops, which isn't too bad when you're putting your money on the line. And if there's something there you don't understand, just ask in the next LINK thread.

Okay doing so right now, thanks for the help

EOY2018 $85 is realisitic. Predictions beyond this time frame are just vague guesswork.

It's possible but it would have to become one of the largest businesses in the world if you evaluate on market cap.

However, because these tokens are used by nodes, they themselves might be worth more or less because the demand from operators.

Did I get that right?

lmao predictions beyond tomorrow are vague guesswork. this is crypto

i was completely shitposting my dude i don't know how anyone could take "secret san francisco junkie office" seriously but i have seen some stupid posts in my time here so maybe i should reel it in

smart contract code is verifiable and cant be tampered with once on the network. This is why node operators dont care what they run, whatever it is is guaranteed to execute when conditions are met

shut up about it and let us all keep accumulating

>How the fuck is this at such a low market cap right now?

Because most people are idiots. We're going through the exact same thing we went through with Ethereum.

The idiots will be forced to FOMO into something they don't understand when the tech is released, just like with ETH.

wishful thinking the thread edition

it makes me feel all warm and cozy that so many people read the whitepaper.

i'm still not sure why it's even called a whitepaper.

it's called a white paper because it's not a black paper, or a red paper, or a blue paper, or a green paper.

i j ust gogled it. it say it's because of the color of the cover page. go link!

I hope you unironically believe this. I'll have more time to build my stack with people like you out in the world

big if true

Where we YOU on the day that Chainlink overtook Bitconnect?!

thats why you never sell your whole stack at once...

Post proof or GTFO faggot
sage