Is there any coin that combines RaiBlocks speed and efficiency with Monero's privacy and fungibility?

Is there any coin that combines RaiBlocks speed and efficiency with Monero's privacy and fungibility?

Other urls found in this thread:

bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nope.

ETH in 2019

Probably but I'll stick with Monero.

Monero will get bulletproof soon. Transactions will probably happen at sanic speeds

Eng

Someone on bitcointalk was talking about trying to fork raiblocks' code and adding privacy/fungibility to it.
bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2581762.0

If that happened it would probably be cracked down on hard.

Think about how hard it's going to be to track money laundering, terrorist funding, weapon sales.

I want to fork railblocks and add privacy, fungibility, AND smart contracts. If only I was a better programmer.

eng does not work like this dipshit.. it is privacy for smart contracts..

Don't have anything in raiblocks, but aeon is a fork of monero with prunability and a 1mb scratchpad

Plenty

Digital Note
Bytecoin
Turtlecoin
Phoscoin

Monero is fast enough

Monero getting faster and with cheaper fees wouldn't lead to more crackdown. Any of those things you mentioned don't require instant transations, and a $5 fees is nothing percentage wise

Bulletproofs should increase speed and reduce cost. Supposed to be out soon, when it does expect a huge pump

How is cloaks speed and efficiency? I know it trumps monero with privacy

>Turtlecoin
DELETE

gbyte

doesn't cloak have a richlist? and pretty much just use a mixer in the blockchain? How is that more private than ring signatures, private adresses and ringCT

ZenCash is working with IOHK to implement zk-snarks with a DAG. Probably the closest thing you’re looking for. Super cheap for what they’re aiming to accomplish with ZEN.

ZER does exactly this. srs

also sprinkle in some quantum resistance for good measure

You straight up can't do smart contracts properly with the way raiblocks works.

I was considering adding those ring transactions that monero uses and forking raiblocks myself, but it would slow down transactions a whole lot if implemented properly.

ALQO
ZeroCoinTX implementation coming this week. Lightning fast (and Atomic Swaps in Q1).
Masternodes.

DYOR as always!

Derailing this thread because no one is answering my post.

What are your thoughts on this privacy coin?

forgot pic

There is only 1 privacy coin currently

>he's not turtley enough for the turtle club
Lol

COLX

the only correct answer

this