NOT AGAIN

ANYTHING BUT THIS

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Other urls found in this thread:

zdnet.com/article/south-korea-mulls-virtual-currency-exchange-shutdown/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's nothing. People who were too petrified to sell earlier are taking this as an exit pump, which is normal, but the market is recovering.

Kel wait a week there are still more futures

Dude, how closely are you watching this shit? What do you even have open right now?

when do the next futures expire

OH user I have some bad news we only just passed the fear phase.... Good bounce to still sell high

Phew. The crash is over. I have the four main bitcoins:

Bitcoin
Ethereum
Litecoin
Bitcoin Cash

I mean what program/site

the coinbase charts of course.

Oh, so pic related is you. Got it.

Coinbase's newer version, GDAX.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>there will still be other dips in the future

>4 main bitcoins

Reminds me of how parents call everything the Playstation or the Nintendo.

Below 11k again, Eth is lost a digit. The end is here. We will be homeless before winter ends.

zdnet.com/article/south-korea-mulls-virtual-currency-exchange-shutdown/

IT'S NOTHING!

>7454 BTC sell order
HAHAHAHAHA

Where are you seeing this?

Why havent we started unloading our bags on these chinks?

Binance

>2% dip
>it's crashing again

Ehh was at like 800 less than 12 hours ago you cuck

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

green id we are actually recovering

red bear market for the rest of winter

phew

WALL STREET IS CRASHING THE MARKET BEFORE THEIR FUTURE SHORTS EXPIRE. HOLY FUCK SELL EVERYTHING

Just follow the chart.... If you didn't sell that bounce you don't belong in crypto

Getting into Crypto has made me really start to hate Asians.

Why do they fuck up the market so much? Americans only market fucking when?

It's people who sold at the bottom and who now think that spamming Veeky Forums with AAA's will somehow have an effect ont he market and they'll be able to get their coins back, only to sell them again when they take too long to rise, then repeat everything again. They're the worst.

Futures starting up again on the 22nd.

Wall Street already dumped all their bags to make sure their shorted futures closed, as well as profiting off the top of the BTC sales.

So what happens when the futures opens again in 4 days? Wall Street buys back in and goes long on futures.

Repeat until regulation sets in.

They're double dipping, and I don't blame them.

Link