Whales buy walling the shit out of trx right now on binance

whales buy walling the shit out of trx right now on binance

people have some heavy bags watch out newfags

Can't wait to sell

sell and stay poor fgts

did people just forget trx was shit

the whales scammed everybody out of the market days ago m8

>he fell for it
Never change Veeky Forums, you're too pure.

Wasn't there supposed to be some sort of announcement tomorrow or something? I forget.

nobody actually thought that shit you fucking faggot, everybody just wanted to buy more at 500 sats. how fucking new are you

FUD’ing Indians eternally BTFO hahahahahahahahaha 1 FUD post = 1 liter of rat milk for pajeet amirite?
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha *inhales* hahahahahahahahahahahahah

As if Veeky Forums can actually influence the price

This. Did you faggots not understand that it was a discord organized FUD campaign to accumulate? Did you really think Chink-man would risk his life to scam you for your 2k tron bags? Lol the absolute fucking state of Veeky Forums they accumulated, TRX will moon, you’ll stay foreverpoor.avi

literally look at /r/cryptocurrency all the newfags actually believed that shit

gonna hit .15 tn

wrong.

user, you are dumb. Not even memeing, that's the cold hard truth. You saw some links on reddit, did some half-assed research for ten minutes, read a couple people saying the same thing (with the same words), and suddenly you're a believer? It's that easy to get an idea inside your head? You have no right to criticize normalfags, you're just like them.

Let me say this one more time for you deluded TRX bag holders.

This is a top 15 coin... without a product. It won't have a product until 2020 at the earliest. The fact it is worth more than 1 cent right now with the amount of coins in circulation and the awful roadmap is hilarious. When it hit 30 cents I tethered up immediately because I knew the whole market was going to get JUSTED and wouldn't ya know it?

This is a kickstarter for Justin's dream of owning the internet to himself. Explained poorly. Without coders, in fact begging for them openly. You are a fucking moron if you buy this for any amount of money. This coin makes DogeCoinDark look like an amazing opportunity and that's saying something.

you know the project is 2 months old right...nobody's ever made a working mainnet in two months you fucking newfag

you're just mad that it's top 20 because Justin Sun is good at hype just shut the fuck up

It has absolutely no room to grow when it does get a mainnet. That isn't even the issue because when it does have a mainnet you are still just holding bags until they get an actual team of coders to magically make Justin's version of the internet nobody will use. This is the most obvious scamcoin on the market. And there is a coin for dental procedures and a coin literally called shitcoin.

project is 4 months old retard mainnet will be ready end of Q1

okay then newfriend, you fell for the FUD and now think you "know" something that others don't. you sound exactly like every boomer when talking about crypto

"uhhh theres no room to grow uhhhhhh it's a scam uhhhhh nobody will use it uhhhhh"

Just with partnership userbases this thing has 350 million users, if you don't think "anybody" will use this you're sorely mistaken buddy

Nothing is going to pierce the wall of bags to your brain. I am truly sorry you are new to crypto and got scammed into buying the cheapest available coin on binance thinking it would be the next bitcoin. I really am sorry. But you can still sell and put your coins into real projects with real applications. It isn't too late.

toss me a link to that discord pls?

wrong, it's gonna hit 20c then hit close to 50c by trondogs release.

My beloved brother swallowed the Tron bait, I hope to at least convince him to bail after the dog peak. He thinks this is a good long hold. Planning for the world of 2020 in crypto may as well be planning for 2120.

Had you bought at the bottom of the dip yesterday you could have almost doubled your money just today.

You can say that about every single coin on the market right now. Jesus Christ it is like talking to a 13 year old who just got into the market last friday.

>people actually fell for FUD
>people actually sold low

How can you be in crypto for even few months and have such weak hands?

They get the rush from watching their portfolio gain 20% per day but the addiction to checking their coins backfires when they're falling 20%. It amplifies the horror and breaks the weak minded and short sighted.

Honestly i'm the type that checks my portfolio 20-30 times a day and i've been comfy af the past week.

TA looking good. but can it go back to 500?

i missed the price

buy this at .004 cents. Then it will rebound to all time highs. Lots of weak hands that will make this bounce...so just wait.

>It has absolutely no room to grow when it does get a mainnet.
He has already announced partnerships with companies that service 100s of millions of users. Shit man, if you don't even know how they are positioning themselves.

I'm not a big believer in TRX but it's not going to .004 cents ever unless it dies.

Okay man whatever you say

I bought in at .03 and it did x8 in like a week. It would've been greedy of me to have hoped for more like a lot of y'all fuckers did

It needs to have a fucking use. Not partnerships and Twitter posts or dog buying simulators. The white paper is a fantasy dream land web 4.0 project. Without coders. You can enjoy your artificial pump and dumps just like Verge holders do, I don't mind. You idiots are the ones pumping money in and losing it to the veterans so we should thank each and every one of you.

>m-muh coin has a partnership with Amazon of China I fucking swear!!!
>my coin has a partnership with the real Amazon it just isn't announced yet
>my coin is partnered with visa!
>my coin is partnered with banks

These new niggers need to get learned. I really thought a correction would do it but we need bitcoin to drop to 5k to weed these shitcoins out. Normies will follow.

It doesn't have to be the biggest thing on the planet. If you can buy something for pennies before it has a mainnet and its able to get a functional mainnet with integration into services with 100M+ end users, your investment is golden. The problem with you is, you think like a woman. You're all emotion. The people who make money here come to make money, we don't give a fuck about how you FEEL about investments. Dollars make sense. 100M+ end users speaks louder than any of your infantile cries on Veeky Forums will will.

>no.
Watch this bitch recover to before January levels by monday and slowly grow to double of ATH by end of Q2

They do have coders, this guy shills them every chance he gets.

join if you want to make some profit even during the dip.
Discord >> UXBnfm2

Many expect Monday and when nothing happens it will collapse to 0.02