*Keeps Mooning*

thanks for everyones cheap bags

Veeky Forums doesn't deserve BNTY

I've lost track of how many official partnerships they've acquired in only under a month. BNTY is basically the (normal) type of platform that Ethereum was made to support.

>BNTY is basically the (normal) type of platform that Ethereum was made to support.
Something with an actual use case.

looking at 3-day chart makes me feel comfy

So does everything else

What partnerships? Honestly, the project seems kinda stupid.

Everything else is +50% today?

Needs to 2x just to get back to where it was 2 weeks ago.

>implying the entire market doesnt need to 3-4x to get back to where it was 2 weeks ago.

you buy late user, im still up x2 after all the crash.
next time buy early, i peaked x10 on this cowboy

BNTY isn't a sexy coin that promises to revolutionize the world and reach $1k per coin. It is a solid coin though. I think of it as a Warren Buffett coin. Actual working product that goes through improvements. Active team. Targeting a large yet unsexy industry. Low marketcap. It's like investing in a ketchup company that would later become Heinz versus investing in some company that was building Terminator-style robots in 1950.

what's stopping people from paying out in other coins? like why does this even exist?

do x job for me and i'll give you y amount of eth. no fuck that, let's make an entirely new coin

The future is specialized currencies for everything, nigger.

You can pay in other coins, or bnty. Do a little research. The purpose for the bnty token is for payment and staking the bounties.

this can just be accomplished without the need for another token lmao

You don't pay in BNTY.

Hope it passes $1 soon

you don't know what you're talking about
the bnty token ensures that everyone has skin in the game to ensure accuracy - it keeps the system decentralized

Me too user.

Shouldnt he want the graph to be going up?

Bought in at 7 cents. Sold absolutely everything between 40-50 cents in some overly aggressive day trading. Was really kinda bummed watching it keep going to over 80 cents without me.

I wanna thank you weak-handed cowpokes for bringing it back down to 30 cents for me. I thought that train was gone forever. Now I bought back in as hard as I could.

No. You stake the bounties with BNTY.

That's a pink Wojack from when it dropped 75% in 3 days. Welcome to Veeky Forums Newfriend.