Where do you see this one going with mainnet/summit approaching?

where do you see this one going with mainnet/summit approaching?

Other urls found in this thread:

coincentral.com/what-is-icon-icx/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

$20 EOM. I think it would have been higher if not for fat CNBC pajeets vomiting fake news.

100k sats

Not even on Korean exchanges... yet a korean centric coin. QTUM already has a POS mainnet with 20+ dapps and on all Korean exchanges.. lower market cap than ICX.. fuk this gay earth.

We will be seeing big movement in the next few days so if you want to buy it at 20$ then go for it

BOScoin is best coin

given the kikes' manipulation of the market right now i doubt it is going to be moving anywhere beyond $9 at the most

This massacres qtum.Could be bigger than eth in a very short amount of time.

I'm heavy ICX but would you mind expanding on this?

ICX GANG ICX GANG ICX GANG

How many you got boys? 3200 here.

Before the Crash I Said IT was priced in but ive bought in because I can See This going Back to all time giggs again and MAYBE even higher

why you whitu piggu no sell huh?

we banned it you know!

Whitu pigu go home!

644, started with 500, trying to keep swinging for more but I may just fuckin' hold, nervous

This shit is going straight in the ground. This Korea coin will be banned within the month. You know those uh regulations that you keep hearing about? Do you know who that will affect? Koreans. Icon is a fucking Korean coin. You people are dancing on deaths doorstep. But go ahead and lose everything.

This is like the only thing I ever managed to get in quite early on and sure enough the universe conspires against me

Its a 3rd gen blockchain for a start.qtum and eth are 2nd gen.It spent 2 years getting hospitals, universities, government and securities on its enterprise chain before it even launched an ico.On the 24th the mainnet will be linked directly in to this.

I fucking hope not. I got heavy into the Chainlink ICO and that only fucked me in the ass. Not again, I swear to fuck.

Your call of course, but I'd say you've done quite well. Quit while you're ahead, all that progress(and more) can be lost in the blink of an eye. Good luck senpai

Stop being a fudding idiot.Icon is based out of switzerland, even if they were to ban crypto buying in korea, which they have said over and over they wont, all it would effect is buying crypto on korean exchanges.Icon would be fine as a company doing what it will do in korea, linking government, hospitals etc.Even commie china who completely banned trading let neo keep running.south korea is nothing like china.

$2.26
Cause: Mainnet delayed again since incompetent team.

Mainnet is a go for the 24th.0/10 fud.

Pathetic. You have to do better

The partnerships.Nobody ever mentions its partnered with samsung as it has so many other good points to talk about.

this chart is on the front page of their website proving they can't even spell words correctly. I'm not impressed

Thanks, same of luck to you user-kun. I got in at $2.40 as well so that only makes it extra comfy. I may just stop watching these god damn charts while I'm ahead and enjoy a book or video game. I do crypto so much I don't even play games anymore.

The team has so many partnership requests it cant even sort through them all

Wow nice, I got in from $4.60 to $7.80. Ditch the charts for the night!

The boss above,, min, is flying out a load of the top crypto youtubers to the main and summit launch, including boxmining and cryptochico.

Had to sell lumens to get from 650 to 800 ICX. Devil's bargain but still confident in the decision.

This is where they are holding the summit on the 31st of Jan, in the 5th tallest building in the world,and koreas tallest. on the 76th floor, in the worlds highest ballroom.Can you smell the money anons?

The summit ballroom.Highest in the world.

can someone who holds ICX actually fucking explain to me what the tokens will be used for? i get it, it's valuable to connect banks, hospitals, etc. but what the fuck is the actual coin used for and why will the demand for the coin keep increasing?

It's Korean presidential witch coven approved.

i sold because the main net is being delayed again till the 28th

Shoo shoo pajeet

and buy VEN right?

also delayed you goof

and good luck with the whales keeping it down

it was meant to be sarcastic, because hes been fudding ICX and shilling VEN

This

It's a platform like Ethereum but the shitty scalibility parts are fixed, plus it can link any blockchain together.

ICON will be the only coin allowed in Korea knucklehead. Watch, one year from now ICX will be a part of DAILY LIFE in Korea.

Platform like ETH, maybe with ICX Koreans will be able to access ICO again.

What does AI support mean?

For all those asking questions, here:
coincentral.com/what-is-icon-icx/

>What does AI support mean?

From the link above:
>A.I. and IISS: ICON implements artificial intelligence to manage reserve values and exchange rates, but it also uses A.I. to calculate the network’s Incentives Scoring System (IISS). Based on the DAVinCI financial solution A.I., IISS is responsible for determining a node’s ICX reward for its contributions to the network. According to the ICON white paper, IISS calculates rewards based on the following factors: “the node’s 1) frozen ICX, 2) C-Rep status, 3) ICX exchange volume, 4) ICX exchange volume of the whole community if it has one, 5) ICX volume traded through DEX if it has one and so on.” With DEX, community members can trade currencies that ICON’s reserve accommodates without having to use public exchanges like Bittrex, Binance, or Bitfinex.

After all that fud coming out of Korea, specially the government giving mix signals, such uncertainty make it difficult for a moon mission.
I think ICX could gain a bit on sats but ultimately we are tied to the fate of the crypto market in usd.
We will see a slow recover from here on with a couple dips before we go on another bull run mid end February, if ICX gets listed on korean exchanges then we go ballistic straight to 30.

100$ eoy easily if not 200$

We'll be at 20-30 by the end of the month.Korea have cleared everything up, its all there in black and white, they just want kyc for exchanges, no banning is happening, just a shutdown of any pajeet exchange who doesnt do know your customer.This is nothing new in korea, you even need to be known to play league of legends.Also when it gets on korean exchanges all bets are off as to price guesses, they could push it to 100+ in a flash.

Where did the pajeet shilling VEN tobacco go? His posts made me laugh at least

He's building that shed for all the tobacco.

>tfw no tobacco in the blockchain and no Twitter fun

Lads how do I cope

Pajeet will always be harvesting his Chinese tobacco from the blockchain in our heart's, user. Build big shed, need pipe, good Chinese smoke.

No one can take that from us. Never ever.

Same man. I am just holding and don't even really try to trade on dips but it is still hard to play a game longer than 1 hour

Have these fags actually got a product out yet?

nope and they never will, $1 by EOM

nope erc20 token

Mainnet shortly for token swap. Summit on the 31st. After that is when the real fun begins.

$50 end of 2018
$100 end of 2019 sound reasonable?

Will that be a pain in the arse? Wanting a small amount and to leave them on-exchange

Samsung of Korea

Anything is possible. I think there's gonna be a lot of money redistribution from trash projects during the year. A lot of shitcoins are going to be part of the Great Dying of 2018, and that money will find it's way into legit projects like ICX. Koreans are highly intelligent and highly aggressive folk. I truly believe by 2019 this will be a blue chip coin. Price wise? Comfy.

Tossing up between this and xlm as slightly higher risk/reward blue chips, icx has more room to grow but at least xIm is real

Since no one answered you properly. The coin will be used as all others, a currency and transfer of wealth.

It will be used for all fees and people will get paid X amount for staking for chosen delegates.

It will also be the pairing used on their decentralised exchange, Min has already said that they want ICX to be THE pairing in Korea where people trade for other currencies.

The platform, just like Ethereum, can run ICO's which i'm assuming will cost X amount to start an ICO and all people buying into the ICO will pay in ICX.

So how do all the partnerships and clients that these guys have play into that? Or did I just get Pajeet'd and big companies like Woori Bank, insurance companies won't even touch the token with a 10 foot pole?

thank you for being the only person invested in ICX who actually has a clue what it's about. how do you feel about the "AI mechanism" that is supposedly going to stabilize the price of ICX using reserve adjustments in the DEX calculations? do you feel that could limit profits going forward? that concern combined with geopolitical risk has completely pushed me off of ICX as an investment

>samsung

I'm also 70% ICX, but the Samsung partnership is just a formality
Stop with the hype already and let this go its natural course

>Not even on Korean exchanges... yet a korean centric coin. QTUM already has a POS mainnet with 20+ dapps and on all Korean exchanges.. lower market cap than ICX.. fuk this gay earth.
Koreans don't fuck with anything but Korean shit

Don’t know whether to buy icx or monero