God tier jobs

What is a god tier job to have after college for a computer engineering major?

Jizzmopper

Cumguzzler.

Brap Hog

cumdumpster diving.

kneepad engineer

IT slave at a local office building.
honestly you could have skipped the degree part

>god tier
>job
Pick one.

If you wanna make real money, start solving problems people are willing to pay for.

This is unrelated to crypto, remove this thread please.

God tier jobs include crypto trader, crypto hedge mund manager, crypto analysist.

this guy gets it

If you do want a job, learn a new upcoming programming language really well, like really well. Learn how to optimize the fuck out of its performance abusing all of its little quirks and features. Companies always need people who can write cutting edge high-performing code.

If you want any of these jobs, OP:
You start off as a fluffer. Go be a fluffer.

You're a code monkey, not an engineer.

Code monkeys write code. Engineers build glorious bridges and design kick ass jet planes.

>learn a new upcoming language
is this really necessary? companies take forever to change their shit, you've still got fuckers using COBOL

No. Learn C# or Java, C, JavaScript, HTML, SQL. Rest can be picked up on the fly as needed.

>T. clearly not an engineer

He said computer engineer, not software engineer.

I’d say anything related to control systems, especially in autonomous vehicles

>start solving problems people are willing to pay for
Doesn't really matter if it's in a hippie Crystal language or COBOL desu. Newer language means you can faster become an expert because the language is foreign to a lot of people, results may vary.

>Companies always need people who can write CRUD applications on 15-year-old tech stacks.
ftfy

Stocks.

Depends on what you like. My TA in CE gets paid 125k starting salary as a Software Engineer at OptoFidelity and another TA in CE I went to school with gets paid around 90k base salary at Lockheed. Not sure what he does, but I know it’s more hardware related, they’re both happy from what I’ve been told. I prefer software so will prob go into Software engineering after I get my CE degree. This depends on what YOU like, as long as you’re in the US nearly any direction you go in pays handsomely

This mouth breathing Pajeet is kind of right. However, he current Job supply in Control Systems is not that great right now, because demand for autonomous cars is low. I'm a Senior Engineering student and word is that the Job supply is very high in Aerospace, Pharmaceutical, and Automotive. So pay will obviously be high.

Any enterprise java developers here?
My god bros I think i'm depressed, what to do?

I really need to start working on my portfolio/github but fuck is it hard to come home and code after a long day. feels bad man.

Crypto merchant

Should have went into programming.
Made a scam coin and cashed out.

Just learn C#, it will get you places.

there are worse software jobs than being a java dev. I also find it tough to work on side projects during the week, so I tend to work on them on the weekend

Honestly wagecucking fucking sucks, I make 140k/year as a dentist, but I might kill myself before 40 if I have to keep doing this every day.

Crypto Fudder - defend the hegemony of Fiat

guys i wanna code and earn some more cash, how many years of 2h/everyday code learning do I need to get a job as a more advanced wagecuck ?

Or stop being a faggot and become a motion graphics designer like me.

The only /cool/ computer job

These are meme tier languages outside of the Java based ones and SQL; the latter arguably not even being a programming language (ib4 structured query language). C++ or Python for the financial/engineering sector, i.e. solve problems and make money - not apply shart to screen crap for millennial/boomer consumption.

Most large corporations such as most Marjor Telocos back end still use cobol.

BE A DAPP DEVELOPER. All these “companies” that now suddenly have millions (icos) are wanting to actually build their shit on tech that’s young as fuck. Supply demand

jobs are a meme.

nobody on Veeky Forums is ever going to work ever again. If crypto ever ends, we're moving into socks, penny stocks, forex, daytrading, just investing in general. Crypto has got a generation of young men interested in trading and they will never turn back.

Yup I just pulled out enough capitol to invest in a new business. Thanks Veeky Forums!

Get paid in crypto

Only so many people can live off speculation. There is always a much larger pool of men who must work to keep the gears turning in society.

Your own business sucking cocks