IT WAS A DEAD CAT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIz0q8aWpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What is it with everyone who sold at the bottom who make these annoying threads?

SELL EVERYTHING

I'm well in the green for the day.

SELL NOW BEFORE YOU LOSE

not for long

>Healthy market correction = dead cat bounce

Must be a pajeet

Someone please tell me, HOW can people be so fucking confident in constant bull runs? Come people! No market has constant bull runs, not even Crypto. Remember when crypto fell from $1000 to $250 and stayed like that for 2 YEARS?! Why can't we have something like that again? I WANT TO FUCKING ACCUMULATE!!

Fuck off cunt

Every dip after a huge correction is now a dead cat bounce apparently.

dont be stupid

bitcoin is bigger than ever, more exposure, more acceptance

its a new era and you need to get with the program. bitcoin wont go down to where you want because there are a million people in llne to buy it in front of you

was it ded kat? should i move everything to fiat? RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

What the fuck is it correcting to?
What is the actual value of these coins?

Fuck BTC! You think normies are ready to horde once crypto crashes? If BTC would have gone below 8500 yesterday we would have gone back to the dark ages and you know it

eth back to 1000 hodl the line negger

The market crashed and recovered from that in a very short time and then took like a year and a half to bleed out slowly to $250 you retarded fuck.

this is excellent advice who is this god-tier oracle?

Yes you motherfucker, that's what I meant you fucking aspie incel.

i don't know desu senbpai but i want to suck him off

QUICK someone tell me what to do if bitcoin shits itself

Do i sell to eth and buy tether? I've never done it

I feel like that is a ruse

HELP, do i sell to ETH move to gdax and sell for cash
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Still rising. I got rid of my one bag at the top a few hours ago before it corrected, and not I only have coins in which I believe no matter what happens. I'm at peace.

Hodl

If btc collapses I'd invest in some burger flipping lessons

Just sell BTC and buy ETH. ETH will rise more in the long run. BTC is dead.

stick your ledger up your arse til xmas then you can do a xmas shit and instant gorillionaire

you just hold it idiot

you hold it and in 2-3 years you thank god for blessing you with strong hands back in 2018

You hold. You hold for months until the market recovers. Or you can sell and allow your loss to become someone else's profit.

roger, what i've been doing all along.

Don't listen, sell btc and buy eth. if you don't believe me then DYOR.

Lol you want to “accumulate”. Just buy you fucking idiot, your 100$ is not going to affect the price in any way. “Accumulating” is for people who have big amounts of money so they can’t buy it all at once without drastically moving the price.

give me atleast 25 reasons why eth is better than btc and maybe I'll consider it

b-but what if i sold and cashed out
And everything goes on a firesale for months, then i can buy more of my coins.
If i just hold, newfags will get my top tier coins for insane discounts while i paid top dollar for them

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I thought all the Wall Street futures shit was finished and we were in the clear now? Why’s this happening?

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

NO FUCKING WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH-

>healthy
In which fucking timeline?

Did you think Wall Street was going to be kind enough to let people ride to 20k for free after the first set of futures closed?
They're going to dump on people who thought the dip was over and crash BTC at least one more time before the big pump
The crying on reddit will be hilarious. All those people who are congratulating themselves for buying the dip right now are going to wake up to a sea of red.

Asians are waking.
Americans are going to bed.

People had to buy at the high prices and they are completely fucked now. It's not like crypto pays out dividends

Approximately 0 USD.

MODS

^He keeps pasting this in threads

It's around noon East Asia time dimwit

Idk, deep down inside I suspect jewry. They are shaking weak hands and getting huge discounts from those that panic sold.

They will continue to shake the trees until they own majority of the crypto and we will be back to sq 1.

Gooks

Which is Asian prime time for trading, time for dumb slants to dump.

BTC crashing again!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

fuck off nocoiner

Your face when we wake up to all green again :(

Sell BTC for ETH. BTC is probably dead. It just can't work fast enough. I don't think it can work long term. You can TETHER but you might miss gains.

i don't see any crash but whatever
544 global cap... better than it was
fuckers
i'm with the bogs

>The goyim get rused again
Were (((they))) right all along?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZlIz0q8aWpA

Wth jews, you win.

I'm in tether mate, I'm waiting for it all to burn to the ground. Get those wojaks ready!

fuck tether, you know the rule pussy
Hodl, or you are a normie cunt

>oy vey we can't let him warn the goyim, mods do something!

Call me what you want but I ain't gonna need to post no pink wojaks that's for damn sure.

go back to plebbit faggot

The futures ain't over

You should seriously consider killing yourself

ETH/USDT is at 935 right now
what if that just goes down? It doesn't look stable

Yep this is a dead cat

And still waiting for feds to raid tether

fuck off to reddit

found the wimps

ETH/USDT is at 935 right now, what if it just goes down

answer this

Futures are starting again on the 22nd of January.

So Wall Street will start accumulating tomorrow or the day after.

T O L D
J U S T E D
K Y S

Too salty you are holding heavy bags as we speak? Huh? LMFAO ENJOOOY

what the fuck?

what if the price goes down? i'll fucking buy back in with tether and have a greater number

Bear trap

No i'm saying the price of tether
It isn't stable, unless i'm looking at the wrong thing.
What if it drops from 930 or so with bitcoin

Look at ETH/ USDT

Am i looking at the wrong thing?

0/10

IT WAS A BULLTRAP
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Jesus fucking Christ....

I want more pink wojaks

Send them my way

HOW ABOUT YOU FUCK YOUR WAY THROUGH THESE BUY WALLS SO I LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY?!?!?!

I hope it is op, will buy

it isn't stable, id wait for an ATL and then buy and hodl.

GOOD FUCKING WORK AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Stfu normie
REEEEEEEEEE

Shektillion jews died in the cryptocaust

It all returns to nothing...

GOT A LITTLE EXCITED ABOUT BUYING THE BOTTOM

BUT NOW I SEE

THIS SHIT IS GOING REKT

SELL TO TETHER AND PRAY

At least we got to see a final glimpse of light

Btc steady as fuck above 11k
You all dumb

>What is the actual value of these coins?
The inherent value of crypto is something between 20 cents and 40 bucks, depending on the technical stuff. Anything greater is a bubble.

What is volume

What is RSI

What is a 4h chart

What is a daily chart

user.. this is no drill.

Nothing has reversed, this shit is going rektal

As if ta applies to crypto

Don't bother replying to these threads unless you're looking for pink wojacks to save. They do this any time BTC dips at all, even like a small number like $200 dip and you'll see Veeky Forums freak out, thats the way it was when it was around $7k

Says the foggat who didn't sell at 17k and bought back at 9k

yeah, enjoy being part of the Wojak nation

but some of us bought full crypto currencies at the prices when it dropped $200

I don't trade BTC because I actually like money
faggot

> WAKE UP
> IT'S ANOTHER DOWN AND RED DAY
> GO TO SLEEP
> WAKE UP
> IT'S ANOTHER DOWN AND RED DAY
> GO TO SLEEP

WHEN WILL THIS NIGHTMARE STOP????????????????????????????????????????

I don't trade BTC, I'm 12 years old and I've lost 60% of my BTC value because I hodl alts and I'm gay and can't into TA because I'm 12

When everyone pulls out and you're left with $100 coins.

I bought PRL at .06 in November and sold at 3.70 in December.
How's your BTC gains going?

Hey guys I recently invested in this coin called Tether and its been really great for increasing my satoshi counts.

Funny thing is, solid research, news-searching, hype-catching, etc. is all what causes charts to even start moving. Good investors know about good investments before "TA" tells them about it.

stop sleeping