I have got 10k$ to invest in ONE coin. Should I go to VeChain? Why is this coin so fucking hyped?

I have got 10k$ to invest in ONE coin. Should I go to VeChain? Why is this coin so fucking hyped?

Other urls found in this thread:

cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-rapes-a-child-why-are-people-still-buying-ven
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Stay the fuck away from this coin for the next week or so.

why?

This coin will only disappoint you

it's going to $1000

if you don't know why its hyped you can't even read Veeky Forums boards

just go follow coca cola kid on twitter and be done

why?

This coin was hyped up a group and it's been totally abandoned. The coin they're going to hype up now is STRAT. Get in while the price is still relatively low.

Why do you come here to tell us these lies, user? >:(

GET IN BEFORE THE PUMP OR STAY POOR

Hey, thanks for the tip user

>"p-pls sir buy my bags. my kids have no food sirs"

This coin was pumped by a shill group. Stay ignorant people.

without a doubt absolutely yes

DO NOT BUY THIS FUCKING SCAM JUST PICK UP SOME UFR OR WHAT EVER ELSE IS BEING SPAMMED HERD. MAYBE JOIN SOME DISCORDS AND JUST BUT WHAT THEY SHILL. STAY AWAY FROM THIS. ALL PARTNERSHIPS ARE FAKE. BIG SCAM. STAY AWAY. I BOUGHT A STRENGTH NODE AT 3.80 AND AM ONLY UP 10K. I SHOULD HAVE JUST KEPT IT IN BTC. 25K SOON

Please keep your autism contained and don't let your genes spread.

Yes and hold until end of February ($20 price target.

PFR is lit desu

Okay Veeky Forums memes and pajeet shitposting aside, is anyone else noticing how absolutely manipulated VEN is?

I am thinking of opening a large position (60-70% of my portfolio) because I can't think of any reason why VEN is doing the volume it's doing but stuck at current price levels. Fundamentals are off the charts and it should be blowing through the roof.

Every whale is accumulating and shaking weak hands.

Pretty confident that when VET decides to go up it'll end as a top 10 coin

>cointelegraph.com/news/sunny-lu-vechain-rapes-a-child-why-are-people-still-buying-ven
Now you know why the price is crashing. Don't buy VEN. You're welcome for saving your lunch money from 90% losses.

Duh. It's in full control of whales. When the tobacco news broke they put up huge fucking sell walls to stop it from mooning.
Might have been a good decision, though, considering the imminent crash.

i've done the same

i got in at .20 then 1.18 then 2.00 but then realized my mistake not going in earlier and have been dropping 80% of my portfolio in VEN up to and including fucking 6.50

this is the one.. and yeah i have regret not getting on telegram earlier thinking i was the first asshole figure this out

Send me the link to ven telegram please. Strength node here.

It’s a chink scam coin. The price will be forever stabilized between $5-$6. Why do you think there’s 600m coins out of circulation? To dump into the market at any hint of it mooning. China is using it to raise international money and play the crypto game. Yes it has a valuable use, but no one is going to make any fucking money off of it except people with nodes and the chink government.

Yes I sat in disbelief as it went DOWN 10% after that news.

>tfw I actually lost money buying that news release

Ironically that cemented my gut feeling that I should buy more. Even in the BTC dip it never dropped below 38 because it was instantly snapped up by buyers. VEN was one of the strongest performing coins while everything was dying. It's so fucking blatant holy shit. How do these whales get away with it.

My only worry is that if we buy now we are sitting around with our thumbs up our asses until whales give the greenlight, because NOTHING is happening without their say.

Fuck outta here, honky.

will the whales lose power if it's added to more exchanges

nice bought 100k

HEIL HITLER! /POL/ IS ALWAYS RIGHT!

so did i, i dropped a couple btc after the news and lost money, first time in history i can recall news of that magnitude doing nothing..

really was only upset i didn't get in much cheaper.. then the crash.. i'd be sitting on so much ven now

I was 80% in VEN, but sold it seeing how many alts were going up; bought more BAT, NEO, CND, POE, POWR, & STRAT. Once they settle I'll sell & buy back into Vechain, hopefully it won't moon before then

get in before its too late. this is one of the very few legit coins out there. just hit china news tonight. this is gonna blow

Anyone who sells VEN right now is playing Russian roulette. Good luck

Considering the news that JUST dropped, you might have timed this pretty badly.
VEN just shilled to 200 million people on Chinese National TV.

agreed. i will never sell my position in this coin again

aaaandddddd here come the buyers pouring innnnn

If it dumps after this news i'm gonna bust a nut

if it does i will buy more

It's going sideways. I am seriously considering going 100% VEN after this nod from the mouthpiece of the communist party. People who don't think this is a big deal don't really understand how China works.

You mean, VEN just got shilled to the entire of China by the mouthpiece of the state.

See you after it dips though probably...

right? i am huge fan of RCN and its about to explode.. tempted to steal a stack of VEN and play it and come back.. but i can't sell ven to get it because, well its russian roulette with the best coin since ethereum (and it isn't close)