Good Guy Advice

Let's cut the crap.
We all know regulation is coming. It's apparent in other countries and it's only a matter of time before it comes to the rest of us.
We're going to lose alts. Exchanges are going to feel the heat. This shit's going to start this year, but what does this mean for you?
Coins that aren't designed to withstand regulation are going to crumble. People invested in these coins are going to exit asap, but exchanges won't be able to handle all those fiat sales, so they will limit transactions into a select few coins that are going to stand the heat and are going to stay alive through all this. XRP is one of them. This is what the Escrow amounts are sitting around for; it's fallout survival.
Make the absolute MOST from your alts THIS YEAR. Sell the fuck out of them the moment you're in the green and get the fuck on board with XRP. The sooner, the better because everyone else will eventually get the exact same idea, meaning your alts are going to have a very fast downward trend while XRP goes up. You WILL profit from this, but you need to get the fuck on board SOON.
Screenshot the absolute fuck out of this post. Regulation will be planned this year and WILL be implemented not long after.

fidget spinners are kinda gay

if a gay man offered you to suck his dick for $1M one time, would you do it? or is it too gay?

eh personally i think id be somebody's twink slave for 1 mill

guess you aren't too proud to buy xrp then

you're tempting me to actually make a rando on the internet cater to my stretchmarked millionaire ass for a year for a million dollars.

Ripple is vapor ware and the US government is constantly finding it (be a use its a centralized scam).

Why would Ripple, of all coins, survive regulation?

If banks and corporations wanted Ripple they would buy into Ripple.
Instead they were handed Ripple and they are selling it for bitcoin and ether. They achieve this easily by advertising trust and adoption of a coin they already own.
You're right by saying it will stay alive. But it will be no better than any of our fiat right now..diluted, manipulated.

did you think Wall Street was going to be kind enough to let people ride to 20k for free after the first set of futures closed?
they're going to dump on people who thought the dip was over and crash BTC at least one more time before the big pump
the crying on reddit will be hilarious
all those people who are congratulating themselves for buying the dip right now are going to wake up to a sea of red

Don't listen to this man. Dump Ripple now, before it dumps you.

fuck i hate cripple

And yes, regulation will come down hard on all coin holders and especially exchanges. But this is because the regulators value crypto. They want is so they will scare and tax it away from us. But you know what will happen when the few surviving coins are out of reach of the plebs like us? It will have all changed hands to goverments and corporations who will then use it as a store of value while all you have is a watered down crypto-dollar instead of gold

buying XRP is like sucking banker dick
Fine for fags

>Let's cut the crap.

Translation lets throw up the white flag and act like the lobotomized cattle George Orwell predicted we would become.

Wouldn't, privacy coins only have a future?

>Sits on Federal Reserve Task Force
>Sits on US Fintech Advisory Board

faggots who keep saying it's not a crypto, you are absolutely right, it's not a crypto, it will be treated like a currency and won't be taxed for every transaction like the rest of cryptos.

anyone who doesn't add it to his portfolio is an absolute idiot

I completely agree that XRP will absorb almost all other cryptocurrencies due to the fact that XRP is lawful good.

I also believe that the rest who do not want to take the path of lawful good, will choose the path of chaotic neutral, and go with XMR.

> the banks and corporations did it all for muh cryptokitties

Probably not only them. But that is where my hopes are pinned, because the rest will be wrested away from us. They wont stop until they have it all

XRP is neutral evil, the fuck are you smoking.

> the banks want muh ethertanks

This.

This is probably a simplified version of what the near future will hold

This privacy coins and regulated coin will be big in 2018

Wasn't there some fucking business that just bought a bunch of XRP instead of creating an IPO?

Kinda weird, but I feel like businesses might start buying crypto soon, might take the market with em.

Privacy coins, DAGchain (the tangle) coins, and some (literally about 8) cryptographic based stocks. I can't think of any else. We really need a decentralized exchange. Even a, peer to peer like exchange would be okay, for our purposes.

I consider it lawful good because: 1) It is designed to comply with existing financial laws and regulations. 2) Interledger Protocol will result in the tokenization of everything of value in the economy. Stocks, bonds, real estate, gold, silver, currencies, commodities, etc will all be tokenized, put on blockchains and then traded against XRP. This will eliminate naked short selling, delayed settlement, back office paperwork scams, excessive fees, and possibly other scams as well. XRP and Interledger Protocol will eliminate most of the corruption that has been rotting the financial system from within and threatening the stability of the Western World. Yes, I know the bad guys created XRP. However, I think they did it because they know that they need to put a stop to the financial crimes or else they will be slaughtered by either the people of the West, or invading Chinese hordes.

>Why would Ripple, of all coins, survive regulation?

Ripple designed XRP with regulation in mind. FI's wouldn't get on board with it if it was likely to be thrown out the window after a couple of years.

But regulation isn't just going to be about which crypto's will survive, it will also be about which exchanges are going to work with the regulation. Meaning eventually you're going to be very limited on what you can and can't trade, if you're going to be able to trade at all. Be prepared.

I hope OP is taking some of this in. Not often biz gives its wisdom undisguised like this

>But regulation isn't just going to be about which crypto's will survive, it will also be about which exchanges are going to work with the regulation.

I believe that someday XRP might be made available to the public through retail brokerages and retail banks, because it is compliant with regulations. Imagine all the boomers and normies buying XRP with their Scottrade accounts or at their local bank branch office.

Buddy...are you happy with current financial laws?? Are you really??

it doesn't matter whether you like it or not. You don't make the laws. The creators and directors of ripple knew that they would be trying to create the perfect government coin

If Ripple reaches critical mass, yeah as much as I hate to admit it, they would take over. Could totally see the government making it nearly impossible to get on an exchange all while turning a blind eye to a select few.

Kinda like guns and taxis in NewYork...

No, but to do away with them could cause even more crime to flourish. In a just society, we wouldn't need all these financial laws and regulations, because we would simply execute criminals who committed severe enough crimes. However, since the government is always doing catch and release, and criminals are becoming more powerful and numerous, I believe that allowing the government to restrict certain financial activities and track money/assets, is helpful in deterring and catching criminals and organized crime. Again, I reiterate that the best solution is little to no regulation, and maximum excecutions.

>The creators and directors of ripple knew that they would be trying to create the perfect government coin

This is why I only hold XRP.

If that is your approach then you are missing the missing the point and potential of decentralized currencies.
I shall leave you to your own devices, good day.

It's not a matter of if someone's happy with how things are or not.
It's a matter of being realistic.
It's all well and good to believe in crypto and how it could be this perfect thing in an ideal world, but you can't take on banks and government head on, period.
Work with what's available and surf the regulation waves, or don't. It's simple.

Yeah I know what you mean I have total twink bod too and I think I'd also do that even though not interested in anal.

Is this the new state of Biz, twink and trap slave markets?