/BNB HoTBOIS/--GeT iN HeRe b4 iT's Too L8

Why aren't you all in on BNB? Do you want to lose?
>PROTIP: Binance just burned 1,821,586 of these bad boys.
>PROTIP: Binance has a referral system.
>PROTIP: People will continue to shill the referrals.
>PROTIP: Binance will continue to become more popular.
>PROTIP: YOU EXCHANGE YOUR REFERRAL DUST FOR BNB.

ARE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS BLIND?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7l3tsz/how_to_get_rid_of_dust_by_using_bnb/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Im not, all in mofos
use my ref: 20606610

Also, my ref code. Don't say I didn't tell you so.

price prediction EOY? I'm holding 150 of these things. is.. is that enough?

so in 100 years you get a 2x from the burning

I trade to maximize BTC. Considering how much this has dipped--ESPECIALLY after the burn--and the volume going through it today vs. other coins, I think it's one of the most solid buys.

I feel like the burning is more about the devs commitment to the project. They literally just throw money away because they believe by doing so they will make more money.

The burning is relatively inconsequential. The point is that Binance is POPPING OFF. The exchange literally cannot handle more users; it has to limit the signup time per day. The real thing here is the referrals--all of that dust is going directly into BNB since every single coin on Binance can be exchanged for that with a market buy.

I was thinking this was more of a stable growth coin, but I did some more research and it seems people think this could easily get to 100$ if not more

use mine 17510733

and i'll be a little happier

do you really get that much more money with a referral code? Kind of annoying to see codes constantly shilled

OP Here. On another note: GIVE ME GODDAMN REFS FOR THIS ADVICE, NOT THESE COCKSUCKERS.
>ty senpai

how to you exchange dust? I have loads

My whole point is that you use the dust you get from the 20% commission of fees (aka nothing) for BNB. That's all it's good for--not BTC, not ETH. BNB is going to the fucking moon.

reddit.com/r/binance/comments/7l3tsz/how_to_get_rid_of_dust_by_using_bnb/

I still get nothing from referrals... but the are people with a shit ton of tehm and they are making a lot of coins... if what is shown in the binance is true

oh shit! this need to be common knowledge. Buying BNB as we speak

bump for real knowledge being dropped

you can also sell your dust in Market buying, not in limited. this way you can turn dust into BNB. but market buying only accept the first 3 decimals of the coin... if you have 0.02412 ETH you can make a market buying for BNB in the amount of 0.024 ETH

the benefit is that BNB pays the fees with 50
% discount.

stacked like half a bnb from this kek

still some dust with coins that dont have bnb pair tho

try to buy ether in market no limit buying then turn the ether into bnb

GET IN NOW or MISS OUT

solid. only worked on a couple. I prob shouldve tried to market sell everything into eth first, and then into bnb. overall, i added over 1 bnb from that. thanks breh

Use my referral please. I have no one :(