For once i'm not going to be a seflish fag

for once i'm not going to be a seflish fag

my pick this month is going to change the world

RCN - Ripio Credit Network - is my PBC pick

Tim Draper - check
Fenbushi - check

South American massive network - check
expanding to other continents - check

P2P lending is the first reason poors will sign up for crypto - to borrow money from burgers

cheap AF on Binance

save the world, + all that $$ just pay me $3000 too

makes sense!
so much accumulation these past few days despite the "crash"

so they were the ones doing this earlier

its still going on.. why don't people see this.. i'm leaking my shit and they will buy TRON.

few Veeky Forums faggots have been on it for a long time

haha TRON
nah i'll stick with a project that has strong fundamentals and an actual user base with a working product.
he's definitely shilling RCN. with the beta coming out this month and then platform release in april . it's an easy pick

any idea for a target? can see it go 0.7 to $1 even on a good mooning

at least 2x from these levels.

i shit you not. last night there were two buy walls that were completely filled
one at 2275 (35BTC)
the other at 2600 (14BTC) do what you will with this information

Buy up to price : $.90

i expect this to go to $10 in 2018 easily, maybe more

yeah, i have loaded up as much as I can. might bite into it a bit more

IDIOTS WILL FOLLOW THIS

i personally have dropped 150k rcn, not sure if its enough to make on on my standard of living tho, with all the crack ho's and dominos pizza

follow what? a great pick! members of both EEA and RSK!
sorry to disappoint you but RCN is legit AF!
i expect Teeka's shilling and next week's beta announcement to take RCN to 15k sats minimum

if it goes to $10 shall we have arrange for a meetup in argentina and celebrate with the devs?

want me to hold your hand all the way or what? Fuck you and this shit, it's a dead coin just like all the others that I AM NOT going in on

FUCK OFF

o yes, mr serrano and i haven't met, but i speak castilian and make a mean chimichurri

Dead coin?
you just went full retard, never go full retard.

anyways your intentions are obviously clear when you make blatant false remarks. you're either holding a bag of BCPT and think that RCN and that autistic project are in the same league or you sold your RCN yesterday when BTC was plummeting and regret not buying earlier before it pumped. either way it's good to acknowledge that this and NXS and SC were the first to recover today. also the chart on Binance is very suspicious of rampant accumulation ahead of Teeka's announcement.

never go full retard

honesty is the greatest hustle, pajeet

now go back to milking goats and buying tron you heathen mouthbreather

i should very much like to shake that man's hand and toast his achievements.

No
He called powr

no, i called power as a quick hit, if you were a subscriber and not a poor excuse for a newspaper delivery boy, you could have gotten PBC at a huge discount.. stay lean, ramen eater.. i'm sure you'll make it

we shall do it together over a fine mendoza malbec and steak and tango with beautiful women while our wives entertain mr serrano

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

i love this guy

DONE!

you're invited, i just know someone with your taste has already invested heavily in antshares, RCN, and peruvian cocaine.

thats a good shillspitch

Good luck guys, I'm not a street shitter just very cautious and this hits all the signals for me

DO NOT BUY

unfortunately, i haven't been in crypto for very long because i was working and living overseas for the past few years. couldn't open accounts or trade while abroad. but i've always been an enthusiast of crypto. got in as soon as i was state-side. i wasn't fortunate enough to make the 2017 bull run but i hope to catch up this year

let me guess your portfolio pajeet -
stinky stinky linkie linkie
peee bc shallow brain
tron (not jeff bridges tron even) but fuckboi tron
canya please kys

warm?

wow
again with the full retardation. were your parents siblings? construct ONE just ONE fucking reason why this is not a good buy. i'm actually going to entertain your stupidity so others here don't have to. go ahead.

for those reading this and are interested, just know that an Ethereum co-founder was onboarded a month ago and the devs have been hitting all their milestones consistently without any delays.

lol RCN might qualify as a short term pick but no way Teeka will put some ERC-20 token coin as his main pick for a month.

oh my friend, you came to the right place

don't listen to the Veeky Forums noise - but there is some good advice here. some is obvious, like VEN. others you have to work for, because most is shit.

buy - RCN, TNT with your cheap monies on binance. Your goal is to 2x/3x quickly and move on. Build your stack. good luck sonny pajeet.

only 3% of Veeky Forums will or did already so your golden and they wouldn't listen anyway because, true story SHEEP don't follow the shepherds, they follow the WOLVES

you can 5x very quickly.

dude that piece of shit is probably a BCPT bag holder and he's under the impression that shit-tiered pathetic excuse of a project is in range of what RCN is doing for the world.
muh patents

I'll probably pick SALT, because I looked back changing my buy UP to $20 and I want to make it look better, but RCN is the smarter pick and i've been secretly accumulating it or will wish i had if i didn't just let my assistants write all the PBC shit anyway

Melody looks pretty hot, other than that you suck donkey balls

lemme guess, you aced debate club and then columbia law

coz that ain't not cracker jack argument

nice trips but you're still a flaming faggot for not answering me. i'm still waiting for you to come at me with ONE FUCKING REASON! go ahead, i've read the shit out of the white paper and i'm CFA charterholder and my background is in debt acquisition and restructuring. i know what i'm putting my money behind. do you?

if Veeky Forums hates it, except for the thoughtful commentators, you're legit onto something

usually good shit like this gets saged fast

>tron (not jeff bridges tron even) but fuckboi tron

OP is awesome!
fucking hilarious with a great taste in crypto!

Pepebored.jpg

ETH
REQ
XRB
GNT
OMG
DOGE + 15.5%
suckit pajeet HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHANHA

we're going to get along better than grass fed butter and the gays.

awesome, when did you pass your level 3 exam user? I'm taking level 3 this June, any tips?

it takes major stones to invest in doge, but other than ETH, OMG, and REQ buy up to .40 cents you are rekt like paris hilton without night vision goggles