Moonman, Moonman can't you see?

for those who have not registered on two rising exchanged yet, go ahead and
better register asap - sso.coss.io/api/invite/KHT4N98T6F

Sold when it when down to .50c

Bought at .7c

Probably November

T. Massive bag holder

hold or sell?

What moon can we expect, a fucking moon to 60 cents will give me back my initial invesment, and thats like 3-4x so... i need the moon to be to at least 1 dollar.

Just kidding, i sold this fucking crap. Worthless. Its fucking technology is years of research in machile learning. Useless crap until then. Got in because easy money, got out because i actually know the area and its crap coin.

Whatever you ignorant idiot come say about the chinks using this and reducing costs, you are fucking stupid and wrong.

Thanks for your cheap bags

whatever im better of just rebuying the dip or investing in real coins, not chink crap.

Then you haven't done your research on Chink coins, user. But sure, there are plenty of moon missions ahead that aren't Chink-related.

sell low, yes

Bump

why u bump this crap should die

Good stuff!

It's forming a cup and handle. Cup will take about a week to form give or take a day. Idk if the "moon" to a dollar will happen but 60 cents again seems pretty reasonable, ill probably sell 80 percent at 60

This shit was extremely heavily manipulated by whales. I saw someone putting up a wall with 2 _million_ DBC once. They've done milking weak hands and now that they have your bags they're going to make a goddamn killing. If you don't think that DBC is going to be one of the top 10 coins you're a goddamn idiot.

Dude, check how much DBC and QLINK this guy has:

neotracker.io/address/AQZXgVco6Qmv152YtxoKfhAYJVE5u7RV8v

Few days ago he had 61,6 mil DBC.

His most frequent transfers appear to be dbc, in relatively small amounts. Does anyone know what the thought process behind doing that would be?

Cup is forming right before our eyes.

Microtrading to drive price up or down.

Check this out: pastebin.com/8ev5Z4vZ

Bump

his is right coss looks good but jesus can we stop spamming ref codes.

on kucoin ETH

there is always a buy wall to push the price up.
when the sells hit it, it retraces.

they are inflating the price to cash out.
dont tell i didnt warn you...

this coin will dip bellow 10 cents

I bought DBC but then i noticed how heavily manipulated and disorganized the team was.

I sold at a marginal profit, and invested else where.

Tonight, as usual :^)

That looks very promising.

CUP HANDLE FORMATION INCOMING
ITS HAPPENING

at least its stable at 19c right?

this is as low as it gets? ;_;

Spics and niggers need to hang from trees

yes m'friend, we can only go up from now on

I will go and get a CUP of tea, right guys?

Why would whales drive the price up only to cash out at 20c? Are you fucking retarded? Please make better fud.

He sold ATL and is salty now. He will post same shit in every thread.

WOW how fucking stupid are you? They are holding those bags for years. Poorfags don't know how things work. They don't fucking care about 20c, whales are already millionaires, they just buy everything and wait. Unlike idiot you, who sell 5% profit.

p good maymes not gonna lie

gib gib moo moo

yes everything is going to be fine,

(it's not, DBC is a shit coin)

dont worry buddy :)

Dude, we get it. You had weak hands and sold the DIP. Now why you even come and shitpost in those threads? You really sound like you have tears in your eyes. Buddy stop crying in the biz channel, nobody cares about your life savings ($950).

choo choo
Dreamer Brainlets

I hope cup and handle meme-prediction will come true

Put your trip back on

the moon is coming braingang