Low cap gem thread

shill your coins under 10 mil market cap

Other urls found in this thread:

steemkr.com/crypto/@bwells/crycash-ico-review-price-prediction-and-why-i-am-investing
youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk
youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME
medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How many BTC for her?

zer

linda

like 1000 senpai

steemkr.com/crypto/@bwells/crycash-ico-review-price-prediction-and-why-i-am-investing

SGR. aka money cube

TOKES

MBRS (Embermine)

wouldnt even pay 1 shitoshi for that skag

linx

this looks interesting/seems to hae a lot of potential. how long have u been in and how did you find out about it?

since august
heard about it on twitter

u think it will hit 100mil market cap?

EOT/MRT

This is the most retarded question in crypto

UFR, ODN, ELLA, ADST

shill ur coins

in time yes.
why tho

Everybody is going to say yes because the person you're asking owns the coin, and then you still have to DYOR before you make any decisions, which ends up having to guess for yourself whether you think it will hit a certain market cap, unless you're so retarded that you just look for justification on what coins to buy from strangers

I don't have any coins under $10M MC unfortunately

EXRN

you have a point, but hes prob just filtering out what the coins with the most perceived gains would be. THEN do research on them

huh. wut r u holding then?

ARY

Elixir

>you have a point, but hes prob just filtering out what the coins with the most perceived gains would be. THEN do research on them

this, you could have said "no its just a short term hold for a quick 3x" - just gives me an idea of the sentiment and also i could tell u r trustworthy

Dude there is nothing under $10m that’s worth buying these days

For me, it's the McChickoin. The best fast food crypto.

not with tht attitude

this if u want 10-15x right out of gate. I dont tell u name. its being called as American vechain+wabi+mod

dont be a faggot just tell me the name u weirdo

research u r self nigga if u want to make money . I gave hint

nah

BLOCKARY..token unlock on 19th be ready. dev says some partnerships in line as well. lets see how it goes.

DGC. basically a chance to enjoy the scenario of getting into XDN super early.

thanks senpai

>10k volume
jesus dude

It ICOed way before XDN but the devs went awol. Is only now waking up again

i will keep an eye on it
thank you

RLC

sleeping giant dnt

OPT. This is incredibly promising, DYOR of course but you'll come to the same conclusion and you'll be glad I shilled you on this.

>11m market cap
>good team
>good purpose
>great looking site
>42 PAGES OF WHITEPAPER
>only on shit exchanges
>getting listed on big exchanges late Q1/early Q2
>partnerships and announcements rumored coming soon

WRONG

And most importantly it has a WORKING product, unlike vaporware shitcoins getting spammed in this thread. New artists are signing up almost every day.

That's what I'm talking about.

So we have GRID+ listed just on EtherDelta with working product, completed testnet in Brooklyn, long history, excellent team and backup by Ethereum co-founder. Its marketcap is only 76 million, ranked around 200.

Then we have VEE (BLOCKv) made by Tether dev and also with working product aimed for augmented reality and great team without being listed on major exchanges

And finally Horizon State - decision token that takes places and should replace all voting systems in the world by decentralised trust and voting. Also - its not listed on major exchanges.

Etherdelta is shit, but you can make easy 10x gains with these. GL

XLC

you know whats good

Not so fast whiteboi.
She's a black cock addict.

Devery ico

XP - Was picked up by two exchanges in the last few weeks and is getting added to two more exchanges this month. PoS and has a cool planned feature called Geonodes - physical places you can visit and earn XP in real like like Pokemon Go. Last I saw it was ranked 75th on CMC. Very cheap.

OPT. Crazy im the first to mention it

Care to explain why? I’ve looked into it myself, but shit like ‘meme factory’ can’t be good for anyone.

Nimfa on Etherdelta

stop posting this filthy roastie you fucking pajeet

because it was a pnd you pajeet
pnd
shitcoin
kys
kys
this coin is dead af
nice list of pajeet coins fag rofl
did this sell out?

I haven't read the whitepaper but their github hasn't been updated in like 6 months which stops me from investing, for a coin trying to break into the market they should be updating regularly.

It has a working product and active devs, so kys faggot

BNT (Bancor) on binance
> lowest volume, easy pump
> always steady green
Tell me I'm wrong

let me guess, i hate money and deserve to stay poor

blow your brains out pajeet

YES GOY BUY OUR BAGS

youtube.com/watch?v=KTf5j9LDObk

No... You're just a faggot that needs to kill yourself. Can you not read? No wonder you're broke

Been seeing that stupid pattern on her top more and more. It’s freaking me out. I can’t stop noticing it. It’s seeping into so many things I see. I’ve never seen that pattern till 2016. The year some people say the timeline’s have split. Something is happening.

>broke

i could buy you if i wanted

It's called Houndstooth you uneducated pleb. It's been around for almost forever.

cant find shit for Blockary

dnt

ICO is today after first 12 hours individual cap will be raised and anybody can buy first come first served

ECA

>BIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIICCCCCOOOOOOOOOONNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

turtlecoin, not even on the exchange yet.

STOX is way underhyped and ready to blow up any moment now

youtube.com/watch?v=KAExa9P7hME

HEROcoin (Play) 13 mil marketcap
Fantastic team
great advisory board
Killer website
Existing complimentary product
E-sports betting huuuuuuuge market

Where can get?

UFR - only about 12 million MC or so

you can get it in cryptopia - it's used for decentralized file-sharing

It's at a dip now so it's a good moment to buy, cause it's gonna skyrocket in the next month when the Alpha is released

quit larping and kys.

Lifecoin

stinky pajeets

loaded on TAU

No other than FLT at the moment
stood strong @100 sat during the crisis

is safe because being a PoW PoS PoT hybrid
has its own wallet
you can stake
5m mcap
new website coming up with updated roadmap, whitepaper, graphics
two incoming forks
Only available on cryptopia right now but allready in talk with other exchanges.

longterm project tho, no pajeets, no virgin hands welcome

this one looks kinda interesting

ECC, still super low marketcap

Zap on Crypto piano. Thank me later.

ESP around 15 mil

Proc.
medium.com/@jack_gogler/proc-procurrency-huge-potential-upside-f9158b3c41d4

Do with this information what you will, I've already accumulated.

who is she?

ECA 100%

Been seeing this shilled a lot

Whats the deal? Lots if Pajeets in the discord the team is anonymous and they have no whitepaper only pros are that its insanely cheap and the website looks kinda nice

I have this and it's still nice.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/colossuscoinxt/

Lol at there being not mention of HAT in this thread. biz truly is a terrible place for info

altcom - literally the best one in this thread

BBT.

total shitcoin but low mcap. MOIN

Christ user, am I to understand you still haven't bought into RLC, the most legit crypto in crypto?

I'm down 50% on this fucking thing since /biz shilled fuck it.

shut the fuck up.