Neblio

NEBL is forming an ascending triangle on Binance.

Get the fuck in here for an easy 15-25%

>meme lines

Buy-in point?

>changing your trip to hide your failures reading tea leaves
it's almost like you are a mexican

220k-230k sats

Never tripped before. I give back to Veeky Forums because this board has made me a lot of money.

TA is a meme.

>buying this coin because of TA and not because it is easily the most undervalued platform coin of 2018

That's a prettt low supply. Is QuickSync an actual product or is it just something on a whitepaper/roadmap? Shill me.

btw supply is 13mil

That means it could be 1000/NEBL and still only be 1/10th of ETH's mktcap

Which is funny because it already has NTP1 which is basically a combination of ERC20 and the ERC721 concept (which ETH hasn't finished yet) so it has better tech, ease of use, and language support than ETH

It means that an enterprise can launch a fully synced up node with a line of code in under a minute vs days-weeks for a synced node on other platforms

Can I give a proper breakdown on whats seen in the graph? Kthnx here I go
You gonna get dishwashed back down to 194k sats or lower

Yeah but does it have a skinny Russian-Canadian money skeleton at its helm? I think not.

>is it just something on a whitepaper/roadmap?

This team didn't even include NTP1 token creation on the roadmap, they just launched it with no fuss or shilling. They do shit like that where they just ship updates and don't hype them. Everything on their roadmap is on or ahead of schedule.

We have a former lead software dev from Cisco and a top marketing exec from HP and marketing starts q2

So why no hype/memes?

>I'm sure this is the guy they want to see running their new blockchain implementation

biz is retarded and doesn't catch on to things until they've already gone halfway to the moon

It was like this with WTC and LRC too, I made sporadic posts about them for weeks and they never caught on till they were up 5x

Also with all the newbies almost none of them understand tech fundamentals

Thanks just bought 3k

Nice just bought 100k

nice, will give it a try. BTW, is there a discord of actual traders in /biz? could be interesting, shilling fags making money.