Can someone translate this to simpler terms?

Can someone translate this to simpler terms?

Is LINK mooning in April, October, or November?

Tonight

Tomorrow Night

i dunno prolly tho

the handle size is appropriate for a cup this large

yes, yes and yes

yes

All three.

SWIFT is getting BTFO by competition, so they are starting to test-deploy LINK in April to 35 banks. Sooner as expected.
We know it's link because it's the only one to have ISO20022.

My preditions - testnet this month, announcement of mainnet mid-February, real-world application in April.

All looks fantastic, except

>Remaining Challenges are potential value and integration cost.

It confuses me that they'd not understand the value of using ChainLink. Maybe I am misreading

AssBlaster (the latest one) said January 23rd would make or break LINK. Maybe that's testnet launch?

Hot damn. My 30k link is going to make me rich isn't it?!

Link (heh) to thread please?

Link isn't mentioned, but I still believe it!

Might not be the real AB, he never responded after being called out for using a different trip. But he did say he could only stay for 10 mins.

post sauce OP

By competition do you mean bizraelis, or other financial institutions?

you are dumber than a box of niggers.

this never gets old

Definitely fake, that would have been his third trip. Yesterday was the second and may or not have been the real one

My IQ is about average, I admit.

It's a good question though. The user seems educated and I'd like hear his opinion

Source?

Bud that test happened in 2017. The report was in Nov/Dec 2017. Yes, it was Chainlink. But as you can see they are worrying about implementation and functionality, which is not good for us.

and cost. Which, does nt bode well either.

It's a bullshit AB

Nostro =/= ChainLink but nobody here knows anything or cares any more, so does it matter?

isn't it the cost of not switching they are comparing?

Who knows. All we need to know is in the next 75 days there will have been two conferences with Sergey and a testnet released to developers to start making the magic happen. By April 1st this token will surely be worth closer to 10 dollars.