Reddit bugmen fucking sicken me...

Reddit bugmen fucking sicken me. I literally cannot imagine sitting there and typing out a fucking essay about MUH VIDEO GAMES holy shit.

Thank God for Veeky Forums. At least its funny here.

LARP as miners and rub our fake delta profiles in their face

i dont know im fucking shocked they havnt already killed themselves

fuck you Veeky Forums, we are just trying to use graphics cards for their INTENDED purpose

That level of pathetic is incomprehensible to me, makes me depressed with the state of normiehood

>"Lastly, admit that you are harming people. But it's just a graphics card, you can live without it, you might say. You are not technically wrong. But again, it's rude. The people you are harming are the people who save pennies, forego going out with friends for Magic drafts, drinks, movies, etc. in order to buy a $400 graphics card. Every one of them who is now considering an Xbox One X or a Playstation 4 Pro and turning their back to PC gaming forever is on your shoulders. These are the kinds of things you are doing to this community, even if you are a part of the PC gaming community."

>How do we get them to off themselves?

Just drive pass them in your Lamborghini Huracan Performante while they wait at the crossroad in their used Honda Civic, sitting next to their fat ugly Stacy wife with tyrones kid screaming in the backseat. Then you open your window, lean to your girlfriend(who is a Victoria Secret model), kiss her, and make eye contact with the redditor.

make sure to also have 10 gtx 1080s prominently displayed somewhere in the car.

Buy more GPUs obviously.

I really hope this is satire

I truly believe that nobody can be this fucking pathetic

I don't get why mining makes the price of gpus rise, can't they just upgrade their facilites and sell them cheaper now?

I can't imagine how salty these people must be, honestly. They sit there and browse a forum for PC enthusiasts all day but they missed the biggest digital goldrush that was right under their nose AND they were part of the small part of the population that had the equipment to really make a profit from it. Master race my ass these people are all subhuman retards. I was CPU mining with a piece of crap PC my dad got me for Christmas in 2010 while some of these faggots had top of the line systems with multiple GPUs.

tldr salty nocoiners

Wish this shit was a joke, but it's reddit

It's not even that hard to sign up for SMS alerts and buy a card of the type you want within two or days at MSRP. But yeah, good luck without alerts.

Reddit is full of cucks,what do u expect

This is literally like outwardly saying, my hobby is more important than your livelyhood. Get fucking bent Reddit.

As usual, you all are absolutist. I game on my PC and I love crypto. It's a shitty situation, but it's simply the manufacturer's not meeting demand to a free market. Calling them whiny little bitches will surely win them over to buy crypto, great thinking.

Fuck I'm glad the only two stocks I bought last year was $NVDA and $MU

I need some video cards too rn though

Are they normies at that point though?

why are these retards getting mad at miners? Nvidia and AMD aren't making enough cards to meet the demand, not any miners problem.

I could be a millionaire right now if I used my cards for mining instead of gaymen, that's what I'm more salty about

>Buy GTX 970 when it comes out
>It still runs all new games including PUBG at very decent framerates
>Won't need to upgrade for another year at least

Who else /frugal/ here?

These idiots that have to buy every new card that comes out because "MUH FRAMEESSS" disgust me. These nerds are so fucking bad at vidya, they have to rely on the advantage super high framerates give them. kek.

>"The people you are harming are the people who save pennies, forego going out with friends for Magic drafts, drinks, movies, etc. in order to buy a $400 graphics card."
>*15 minutes later*
>"REEEEEEEE MILLENNIALS LIKE MYSELF CANT AFFORD RETIREMENT AND HEALTHCARE!"

Nah miners are and always will be trash.

Not comparible

bahahahahaha

This generation genuinely had a huge jump in performance tho

>I am willing to save hundreds of dollars to buy a completely frivolous luxury.
>I am unwilling to save hundreds of dollars for the sake of my well-being and future

>Lastly, admit that you are harming people
>admit that you are harming people
>harming people
>buying graphics cards = harming people
this is why nobody takes gaymen seriously god damn

it's super expensive, and last time AMD built new facilities due to a mining crazy it died down and they were stuck with the bill.

AKA why we have forced government retirement plans

Fuck those gamers there's no new good games that needs good GPU anyways. Witcher 3? Fuck me single player game that's 3 years old get over it.

if you're enthusiast, the price shouldn't matter.

price these faggots out of gaming

lmao these faggots are blaming the people buying them and not the companies who are banking on the demand...

go whine to the companies who should be ramping up production to meet the demand not the people buying them for other purposes. God I fucking hate reddit so fucking much. Bunch of shallow brainlet 12 year olds

If you really think people make or break their retirement on based over petty luxuries lmao.

Gamer culture is so fucking cringy lel I’m glad I grew out of it once I finished high school

aye 970 bro my shit still runs everything on max settings and its 2 years old who needs upgrade

I feel so happy that some gelatinous, limp wristed idiot spent an hour or two typing and formatting a complaint letter to people who couldn't give a shit less what he thinks. Hahahaha welcome to competition you fucking imbecile.

yes, all games are optimized for consoles these days, there is no game that require cutting edge gfx card

...I feel bad that I now find this hilarious. you can make in a week easily even with only a small amount of capital in crypto.

Cause a new 10-series GPU cost about the same price as a used GTX 970 and has more power, uses less electricity and runs cooler and will last longer

Lol bullshit, a GTX 1060 6GB can't even handle GTA V on max settings in the mountains, if you don't have atleast a 1060 you are fucking from 2018 on

Jesus christ PCMR is so fucking cringey.

It was satirically funny when I was 14 but now it's just a bunch of fucking neckbeard autists who take that shit too seriously

Of course they do. You cannot be so daft as to actually believe that they don't. Over the course of 40 years in the work force, spending the vast majority of their earnings on petty luxuries, they absolutely do. Millions of adults don't even HAVE a plan for retirement savings.

lol I don't even play videogames anyway
I have 6 1080s and only play loli visual novels

>Buy GTX 970 when it comes out
Buying at release? Not frugal at all. I got the GTX 970 two years after it came out and will be using it for many more to come.

If I wanted to read fucking reddit I'd go to reddit.