Read the fucking whitepaper and realize this can make you extremely wealthy

Read the fucking whitepaper and realize this can make you extremely wealthy.

Other urls found in this thread:

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Guard_Extensions
link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Let's be honest. The white paper is not easy to understand.

Stinky Linky
Shadowforked
Jason Parser
ATH $1000
Lambo

/thread

>The white paper is not easy to understand.
nice bought 3.000000000000000001 links

Tron has a better white paper. LINK is for losers

White papers aren't worth billions of dollars

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums

L I T E R A L L Y P L A G I A R I S E D

Prove to me that you've read it. I have and I see not reason to buy this shit.

unironically this

>no mention of oilfields
keep up nigga

Link will break $10 in the last week of March 2018.

plagiarized and they're gonna shadow fork
Just look into Jason Parser's background and don't get confido'd

spitroasted, confido's from the back, joosted frmo the front.

swiftinstitute.org/wp-content/uploads/2017/07/SIWP-2016-001-Impact-Open-APIs-FINAL.pdf
>This SWIFT document is about implementing API for banks and developers to create Banking as a Service
>Anons think that kind of API may be fulfilled with ChainLINK
>There was a rumors about SWIFT involvement in LINK
>Tripcode user named Assblaster predicted buywall on this week
>He also said this will happen because of PSD2
>PSD2(directive to use api in banks) implemented on January, 13
>Huge buywall on Jan,15 of Jan,16 (can't remember)
>Can this be a coincedence?

>After Go version release LINK going to alpha centauri

stinky linkies don't realize this is a scamcoin

Why would I read the whitepaper for a JSON parser?

The tech is good. Link as a token is worthless though. Has no use.

To make it REST compliant.

>Rumours of swift partnership
No rumours, they are in a phase one partnership with SWIFT, whether or not that will progress into something more is where the rumours are focused on.

>Only company offering trustless oracles, besides Mobius, which seems like a shit show
>Oracle operators have to be paid in Link
???

They can be paid in eth but every shit coin wants their own currency for no reason

I WANT MY
I WANT MY STINKY-LINKS

I WANT MY
I WANT MY STINKY-LIIIIIIINKS

NOW LOOK AT THEM ANONS, THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT
YOU TRADE YOUR ETHER FOR THOSE STINKY-LINKS
THAT AIN'T WORKIN', THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT
PEPES FOR NOTHIN' AND YOUR LINKS FOR FREE
NOW THAT AIN'T WORKIN', THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT
LEMME TELL YA SERGEY AIN'T DUMB
MAYBE EAT A BIG MAC WITH HIS FRIES AND COKE YEAH
MAYBE EAT ANOTHER FOR FUN

WE GOTTA TRADE SHITCOINS IN BEAR MARKETS
BUYIN' HIGH, AND SELLIN' LO-O-O-OW
WE GOTTA ASK MOST EVERY DAY NOW
IS THIS THE END OF OUR CRYPTO

SEE THE LITTLE user WITH THE PEPES AND THE WOJACKS
YEAH BUDDY, THAT'S HIS OC
THAT LITTLE user GOT A PILE OF CHAINLINK
THAT LITTLE user'LL BE RICHER THAN ME

I SHOULDA BOUGHT WHEN IT WAS REAL CHEAP
I SHOULDA BOUGHT WHEN IT WAS SHILLED ON Veeky Forums
LOOK AT MY WALLET, NEVER GONNA MAKE IT WITH THIS BOYS
MAYBE CAUSE I SELL ON DIPS
AND HE'S IN THERE, WHAT'S THAT? THOSE NAZI BOXES?
MAKIN' MEMES AND MONEY LIKE A GODDAMN G
PEPES FOR NOTHING AND YOUR LINKS FOR FREE

NOW THAT AIN'T WORKIN', THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT
YOU TRADE YOUR ETHER FOR THOSE STINKY-LINKS
PEPES FOR NOTHIN' AND YOUR LINKS FOR FREE

Intel SGX is a central point of attack. LINK ISN’T DECENTRALIZED.

Critical exploits have already been found in Intel SGX: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Software_Guard_Extensions

What the FUCK do you think would happen if banks and fortune 500s employed LINK? Spoiler: hackers would undoubtedly exploit the LINK network, intercept and alter data, profit and/or destroy.

They haven’t “solved the oracle problem” they’ve probably just created new problems.

Veeky Forums holds and shills LINK to feel like elite hackers, but you guys are actually fucking retarded. Wasn’t their whitepaper plagiarized too?

Stay poor if you hodl this long term. It’s a piece of garbage with an ERC20 token associated with Ethereum which can’t scale to meet enterprise needs and maybe never will.

Linkies are *actually* retarded. Your bags are Pajeet-tier and going nowhere. No important project will ever use LINK because it’s WAY too easy to program *MORE SECURE* internal oracles / oracle nodes.

Oracles are not difficult to program like blockchains. You’ve all been sold techie buzz words and think you’re smart/hackers/etc.

Unfortunately, you gentlemen are shilled bag holding retards trying to swim in waters you don’t understand.

Sell now because LINK isn’t secure, nor will it be adopted by actually important projects.

LINK = “trusted hardware”

Static buildout aka centralized point of attack

Link is horrible and will result in a lot of Veeky Forumstards feeling let down when they could have held tokens with real long term potential like EOS. I told you morons to get into EOS @ $0.50 now it’s a top 11 coin.

Anyway, dump LINK because it will *never* be used by important projects or people.

Why you using old version of fud pasta user?
New one including "shadowfork" section, amazing update!

“Old fud pasta” I just wrote 10 minutes ago you mentally retarded bag holding pajeet dolt failure peasant?

Shoo Shoo Pajeet

Fuck off Pajeet

Here come the stinky linky retards calling me a pajeet.

I’m an American millionaire and actual hacker who ACTUALLY RESEARCHED LINK.

I hope you retards are actually being paid in LINK to shill. Shill shit, receive shit.

ChainLink is Beeconneeeeeeect 2.0

lmao. sad as fuck dude.

i don't know what to believe anymore :(

I tried. I really did. I came to the conclusion it's so confusing that it has to be solid.

To the moon

Good thing I’m 50/50 Tron and link!!

Watch out boys

What the fuck user this is not stone age.
It's okay to use old fud pasta, but you also using old response to fud pasta's response pasta? What the fuck dude, new version including "street shitting pajeet", "poor", "jewish" and "Bitconnect'd" words, also "peasant" replaced for "refugee". Yeah, you like 4 versions behind.

>Chain link is a apart of EFF and will be running their oracles
???

Hi kind sirs, I'm an American Billionaire AND I'm a hacker. This shit token is EASILY hackable. I could easily hack it and steal your moneys sir, but I'm being nice and don't want you to lose your money. Have a nice day kind sirs.

This
No idea, why decentralised oracles are hot shit, but I see some serious manipulation and secrecy on development, so I assume there are ppl who actually understand LINKs significance, so it gotta be solid

Because centralized oracles are more prone to manipulation and attacks. Do you really think big money is going to move into smart contracts until the possibility of another The DAO type attack happening again is seriously reduced?

Facts you poor retard

Whitepaper tl;dr centralized point of attack througg a notoriously insecure static buildout susceptible to hackers, oracles are easy to program, nodes of oracles are easy to program, link hasn’t solved any problems and there are at least 5 full time paid shills on Veeky Forums

LINK is centralized and will be hacked. No important project or person would ever use it, much less SWIFT.

SWIFT programmers could write their own more secure oracle nodes in under a week. This “coin” is “retarded.”

You're not actually supposed to read the whitepaper. None of the whitepapers in crypto are actually coherent, logical pieces of academic literature. Everyone pretends to read the whitepaper so they can act like they're clever.

>Link is centralized
Where is the proof, you fucking pajeet?

Fag why are you letting me all this if you didn't want my cheap bags of link, no one gives a fuck about autistics wannabe Lambo owner

Still unconvinced.
I can alter the data source to fool the whole network.
A company might want its own oracle only they control.

Idk, maybe SWIFT gonna be owning 70% of all CL nodes and that is why they want to accumulate, fud and shit. But intrinsically, decentralised oracles do not seem that superior to me.

>telling me all this

DIDNT YOU HEAR HIM?!

He is American Millionaire Hacker!

You going to trust SWIFT and Sergey or a MILLIONAIRE HACKER!?!?!

He is up late and took a break from his hacking to give us this info!

I just sold all my linkies!

>I can alter the data source to fool the network
>Multiple oracles connected to multiple data sources that have to individually reach consensus before forming a consensus as a whole to enforce redundancy
Let me guess, you're just going to hack all the data sources?

retarded pajeet

Also the SWIFT partnership was to establish their own oracle network for their backend. I'm sure that companies will have options.

BON APPETITE MR. SERGEY

^ Paid shill spotted.

This is all OC I’ve just written this morning. You cannot produce evidence of it, or variations of it, ever being used prior to today.

You’re a quality paid shill, and LINK might go up to a buck or two because you shill to Veeky Forums retards (which makes this project so cheap. LINK IS NEVER COVERED BY RESPECTABLE NEWS OUTLETS LOL!!)

LINK = centralized point of attack via “trusted hardware” which is KNOWN for being hacked (Intel SGX)

** Just remember, paid shill, you are selling dog shit with no long term future to your fellow Veeky Forumstards **

You LINK MARINES sit in a big Telegram all day. When I have time I’m going to expose the fuck out of ChainLink and all of you retards one by one.

I’m going to expose you fake hacker newbie clowns because CHAINLINK = BEECONNEEEEEEEECT 2.0 Veeky Forums edition.

Stay impoverished. I’m coming for you retards.

Havent even read the link to see if you're exaggerating or lying, but intel SGX is one of the trusted hardware solutions that chain link was considering. It's literally not even guaranteed that they'll use it.

What if we are talking bout some scarce data?
Say, a match score board.
Ppl make bets on the final score of the game, but the board operator knows all betting sites pool their data from the board he controls. So, he times the moment when the board is anapshot and for that second the board blinks and shows the ridiculous score he bet on. As a result, the wrong score is transmitted to all the network, smart contracts are executed in the operators favor.

>Link is trusted hardware
You are a fucking idiot

Help!

I bought link because I wanted to be a hacker.

Now I realize I'll never be a true hacker.

This millionaire hackerman is coming for me!

Because there will be users that require consensus between independent parties about the outcome of some event(s).
Imagine a crime that has dozens of witnesses. It goes to trial and the narrative provided by the witnesses is crucial for the verdict. If their stories don't corroborate, or worse, if they corroborate on a false narrative, that is a big problem for the trial. Ideally you have witnesses who are incentivized to report an accurate and independent account of what they saw.
Think of oracles as witnesses to important events that happen in analog world that will be forever encoded into an immutable ledger. We need them to be decentralized so that nobody can monopolize what will eventually be seen as the immutable Truth.
The implications of chainlink's functionality are fucked up and deeply philisophical. If it works as intended and the incentives to report accurate information are designed well enough, then it could literally become Skynet's eyes and ears to the analog realm.

$1000 is NOTHING for this outcome.

>paid fuder talking with paid shill
>both paid by jews
wtf jews are planning here???

Not even considering that this isn't designed for sports betting, Why would the contract execute before the proper score was finalized?

Every single node’s IP will be publicly accessible and when the next critical Intel SGX exploit drops ***LINK is going to be FUCKING OWNED BY WORD CLASS HACKERS***

No bank would ever, ever use this hackable trash.

Oracles are easy as fuck to program. So are oracle nodes. Chainlink just seems cool due to buzzwords like “oracle” “decentralized” (it’s not) and “nodes”

Btw when’s LINK 1.0 coming out?

Oh, never? Ok cool.

he owns link

jason parker has already shadowforked. this coin is worthless.

Is it like DAG Tangle witnesses?

Who the fuck would pay to FOMO Link?

There is already a strong consensus that Link was not meant for Veeky Forums NEETs...

You keep relying on this assumption that Intel SGX will be what's incorporated into Chainlink, when it hasn't even been confirmed, why are you so fucking dumb?

So answer me this. Let's imagine a world where you aren't a complete fucking retard. What is the point of all your FUD in this Link thread? Why are you here? Why are you shitting on a coin that is so shitty in your retarded ass autistic eyes?

to hide the truth of course

I mean having insider info on API mechanics lets you fuck the system.
And considering node operators are supposed to cover any faults with their LINK, it looks not so lucrative

But I'll give you that you made me think I don't consider that security is mostly dependent on a smart contract's design. So devs and audits should be extra cautious

Crikey, ladies and gentlemen: a stinky linky paid shill having an existential crisis.

Do they pay you in LINK? You’d literally have to pay me to hold this garbage.

I’d wish you luck, but you’re being paid to scam Veeky Forumstards - pic related.

Remember boys, when in doubt:

LINK = BECONEEEEEEEEECT 2.0 (with no working product. still. lol scam with a plagiarized whitepaper.)

I can’t sleep and I’m tired of paid shills overwhelming Veeky Forums with a coinmarketcap page #2 scam coin with a plagiarized whitepaper and no working product.

Can someone clue me in what the whitepaper is? Is it this link.smartcontract.com/whitepaper ?

Shoo Shoo Pajeet.

Your FUD is shit tier and your effort has absolutely 0 impact.

Top yourself loser.

>Can't explain shit
>Can only attack a third party TH solution that has yet to be adopted
Good job.

Its not like APIs can't already be fucked with within the context of centralized oracles which have already been deployed. All this does is make it more difficult because now multiple APIs will have to be fucked with at the same time. This is within the context of fintech where this data will have multiple providers.

da real mvp

bought 6000k links at 23 cent, still x3 so far

Provide proof of plagiarism. Unfortunately not everyone takes your word for being a millionaire hackerman.

If anything, I feel like you're a TRX bagholder now that you're mentioning plagiarized white papers.

>Dude coins are only good if they already have a super high market cap

Should I buy 20$ of LINK?

That is peanuts money, man.
Sure

oh god is this plebbit troll?
also
>reddit spacing
you fucking done, have a downvote and leddit bronze my friend

also
>being non-trip namefag despite the fact IDs are thing
you probably too new for this place, return to /r/pajeetrader

Sold all link for mincoins.

The biggest security mechanism in LINK is 3RD PARTY!

Oh wait, just kidding. LINK doesn’t even have a working beta. Still. When it does, IF it EVER does, it *will* be hacked by malicious profit seeking blackhats.

Oh wait, just kidding, no important person or project would ever associate with LINK.

LINK is the MLM cash grab / exit scam of Veeky Forums with an army of paid and unpaid shills who call themselves “LINK MARINES”

LINK = BEECONNEEEEEEEECT 2.0

I'm wondering what made him add the hacker insults into his FUD.
>wtf I'm suddenly a hacker wannabe because I'm interested in fintech product.

LINK is BitConnect 2.0 and the paid/unpaid skills are upset.

Whaddaya want from me?

>shilling to few poor neets who buying dips and hodl for infinity
>instead of shilling to thousands of le traders on all existing platforms
>instead of shilling to weak-handed normies which may quintiple your gains just by being paranoid shaking moneybags
yeah, right, sounds like a good plan user

paid/unpaid shills**

LINK is the MLM pyramid scheme, cash grab exit scam of Veeky Forums and no respectable person or company will ever use LINK.

Oh wait, LINK *still* doesn’t have a working product.

Are you pajeets sweating yet?

LINKCONEEEEEEECT

well, he thinks we invest in link because we want to feel like hackers... and he is a real hacker... also a millionaire just so ya know................... lmao.

EXCEPT FOR THE FACT SERGEI IS A SHITE SCAMBOIN NEET FAGGOT. STOP POSTIN CHAINLINK CRAP IN HERE.

>Network is capable of running without trusted hardware, which is a long term road map goal, and will not be implemented in first version.
>Chainlink is only considering trusted hardware as ADDITIONAL security for faulty nodes
>SGX is a new product, and some of the exploits you've mentioned have already been resolved
>Still cannot provide evidence of plagiarism
If anything you were saying was true, you wouldn't need to lie about the plagiarism part, so why are you?

tell that to ADA

this FUD is pathetic. you pajeets would literally have no incentive to spread this level of FUD unless you were trying to accumulate LINK and wanted to keep the price down

In every single post of yours you repeat something you've said before. Do you have ADHD?

>he want from chanting "SGX HAXX" to "BITCONEEEEECT" in a single thread
holy fuck why you switching your arguments so fast
You know you posting in a single thread, right?

Long term roadmap goal? Are you fucking kidding? LinkConnect doesn’t even have a beta out. Inept programmers. Probably an exit scam coming soon.

LINKCONNNEEEEEEEECCCT

If someone convinced people yo buy Tron, Verge or Ripple, maybe they will convince to make an irrational pump on LINK too, but in the very end is worthless crap like the coins above.

Ok I'll fucking read it... right after I'll make millions with INT

Nobody fudding LinkConnect is accumulating it. It’s vapor ware and it implies oracles and oracle nodes are difficult to program when they’re easy AS FUCK so WHERE IS THE BETA VERSION? WHERE ARE THE $100,000 SECURITY AUDITS?

Oh, right, nowhere - because LINK is actually a scam.

LINKCONNEEEEEEEECT

>there is amazing FUD pasta created to FUD all newcomers and normies out of LINK, which slightly alters existing facts, use some really technical buzzwords to lure poor pajeet into believing in this, and makes an amazing summary which requires PhD to prove it wrong
>idiot chanting OC nonsense
why you ever bother, fucking pajeet? Don't you know FUD is an art?

how can you compare link to bitconnect?
bitconnect was 100% hype/shilling to distract from the fact that it was a scam and make up for the lack of a working product, LINK is the exact opposite