I made $160,000 on BitMEX over the past two months...

I made $160,000 on BitMEX over the past two months. The past two days were very profitable (short 1x XBTUSD and scalping bounces).

Why aren’t there any actual traders on Veeky Forums?

Pic related, it’s my full-time office.

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/deejowellens/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

congrats user. Looks like you made it

Fucking iPhone rotation

I got the same mousepad, will I make it?

I tried day trading btc today to hedge my dying portfolio and literally lost money on EVERY one of the 14 trades I made. Is this normal?

Redpill me in BitMex

>reverse image search comes up with 0 results
Jesus Christ clean up that neckbeard dungeon

I even won't live there for 160k. kek

how can i use bitmex in the us or is it a no go

RSI, mcad, fib levels, that's all you need, what the fuck you are doing? Buying high selling low? I nearly made up all my money doing that for the past 36 hours.

Nigga how the fuck do you fib?

Fixing rotation.

Inverse yourself. Buy only on red and sell only on green. Pick good setups you can be confident in and never close at a loss. I never use stop-losses and never close at a loss; if the price moves against me I build my position carefully, 1x at a time, and deleverage with proper timing.

It’s all about timing and position sizing, not prediction. Don’t jump in at any random point with more than 3x leverage ever, or you will get rekt.

OP here. The only indicators I use are price action and volume. Heikin-Ashi candles. I trade mostly on minute candles, and I scalp. Been using low leverage since my account is six figures now and I’m looking to cash out half of it very soon if the withdrawal window looks right.

>old crt television
lol

>living in a lazy mess
>was clearly a poorfag not too long ago

happy for you, glad to see someone made it

Shorting 1x on Bitmex is great

>comfy passive income from the
>more safe than tether

Well it's my first day doing it, to be fair. The issue seems to be that I keep trying to anticipate the reversal, so when it's trending upwards, I keep shorting, and when it's trending downwards, I keep trying to go long. In retrospect it sounds absolutely retarded, but you'd understand if you were there.

Only using Heikin Ashi candles

>I am a real trader
>I never use a stop loss

LOL
O
L

How obese are you and why hasn’t mommy cleaned your room yet?

You’ve just got to learn the timing and have the correct bias. Recently (ever since 20k) I’ve had a bearish bias, so I’m always short 1x (same as being in fiat except you pay/receive funding) except for when I cover or go long for scalps.

When going long, wait for panic and deep liquidations before buying. I also constantly watch the trade feed across BitMEX, Finex, and GDAX to see confirming action for a pivot point. Zoom out regularly so you don’t get tunnel vision, and learn to identify overbought and oversold conditions (but respect the trend).

Clean your fucking room.

The carpet doesn't look dirty, literally just use iron hands to carry out all the cardboard and throw the wires into a corner

I’m confident in my entries, I use low leverage, and I close early almost every time. I have no need for a stop loss when I can average down instead.

I live alone and weigh less than 120lbs. Recently I’ve only been managing to go out and get one meal a day (I eat out every meal). Not great desu.

Buy a maid bro. You might even luck out and fuck her once she sees your battle station

Fastest way to lose money you can imagine.

How do/did you make income before crypto?

feel you my neet
what you got in there with the four buttons a neo geo or something
you play shmups on that crt or what

>I live alone and weigh less than 120lbs. Recently I’ve only been managing to go out and get one meal a day (I eat out every meal). Not great desu.
You're me.

Thanks just tidied up my room

I worked for about 17 months as a data entry clerk for a hospital, making $33k/year. Here is my resignation email that I sent in May, which I’ve also posted on Veeky Forums a few times.

Before that I worked at Panda Express for a few months lol.

I started crypto in March of last year, going all-in on ETH with all $2000 I had in the bank plus a $2000 credit loan. About 144 ETH. I didn’t hold it very long because ETH holders are retards, and I’ve now made about 50% more than if I had just held ETH to this point.

I have extreme anxiety about tax reporting, since I’ve made thousands of trades and reporting each one in terms of USD gain as they expect, is impossible, and I haven’t gone to see a CPA yet.

It’s a HRAP Hayabusa arcade stick. It’s dope. I mostly play shmups on my rotateable monitor, but recently my main game has been Fortnite BR. I used the CRT a lot more when I moved here, for my GameCube and PS2.

Add me on Steam if you have good taste (i.e. not 5000 hours in Dota 2)

steamcommunity.com/id/deejowellens/

>I’ve made thousands of trades and reporting each one in terms of USD gain as they expect, is impossible
exactly
there are going to be millions of millenials unable and unwilling to figure this shit out. its retarded. are they going to arrest us all?

they probably just want to fuck people over. have an excuse to decimate their credit ratings. and its like well fuck that, time to move and all take my gains with me

if they actually wanted th emoney they would make taxes easy to understand and reasonable. not complicated, retarded, and greedy. so many just aren;t goign to pay. this isnt even about money anymore but power, they just want to be vil for the sake of it, because they are. so thjey want to fuck people over the best they can. thats the only explanation for the way crypto taxes are handled.

Would you mind elaborating on how you go about identifying overbought and oversold conditions? I've tried using RSI with an input of 14 but it doesn't seem to give me very much of an advantage

i wouldnt have told my employer about crypto lol

Ho you are that faggot, I remember. Damn so the state of your room actually makes sense.

Looks like the email was sent on the job lol

Just pay the capital gains on your overall profit. How the fuck can they possibly track every trade dude be realistic.

They had already seen me checking the charts for hours during work and warned me about it. I was a shitty employee and by the end could not focus on anything else but trading.

>In 2018 NEET nerds can sit at their pc all day and get rich
What a time to be alive