I went full retard, Veeky Forums. I fucked up big

I went full retard, Veeky Forums. I fucked up big.
I thought I'm smarter than everyone else, so when I saw crashes coming I moved by BTC to one of the ponzi scam platforms, since they are heavily manipulated and barely take a hit in the crash. So I could cash out to BTC at the bottom and buy cheap.

So I hid my 5 BTC in the scam tokens. Then BCC goes down, normies start panicking and moving money out of my ponzi scheme, pajeet owners panic too and close the exchange. I still hope they didn't pull an exit scam on my ass.

What the fuck do I do?

Start over? You fucked up. This is why you fucking hold. If you're not smart enough to know not to put 50k into a fucking scam during a massive correction , then you damned for sure don't need to be day trading. Cut your losses and start over. That's all you can do. Luckily you're still early and can at least do alright in a few years. You missed your chance at being a multimillionaire with this fuck up, but sormthing is better than nothing.

an hero

huur what is usdt

I did it in December, and managed to get out of crash in the green. Then I did it again on the 2nd crash. I thought it was safe.

I still have some NEO, XLM, BAT and a shitload of LINK. Will I make it?

what exchange?

Davor.

Lendconnect

Oh brah, you got the Link. You'll be fine.

The only platfor I can buy link is on Binance?

>I still hope they didn't pull an exit scam on my ass.

WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA WASSA

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCOOOOONNNEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTT

DUDE DAVOR IS RUN BY THE SAME PEOPLE

HOW MUCH RESEARCH DID YOU DO?

Please exit the cryptomarkets, you're just not cut out for this.

you coudve just moved it to tether ..

your fucked lol, tick tock wagie

BEE SEE SEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I don't do research on the ponzi schemes. I just occasionally used their tokens to avoid volatility
Looks like it was a bad idea.

Why wouldnt you just move it to bitstamp and change it to fiat?

Because I got greedy. All the mistakes I make are due to greed.

Oh, my friend...

Please, just move it all to Tether ASAP if you really insist on staying in the game. But holy fuck, you're making some serious missteps. Crypto isn't for everyone, hell I don't even know if it's for me, but come on senpai.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTT

KKKKKKKKKKOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

NNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

nice larp

no one is this dumb

The most honest man on Veeky Forums right now

My fucking sides

Holy shit

>But holy fuck, you're making some serious missteps
Not enough sleep mixed with too much greed. Happened to every one of us. I was about to tether the up, but the tether price was diminishing right before my eyes and that's where I had the genius idea to move the money to the only place that doesn't care about the market crashes, because it's being internally pumped.

I must say, I would succeed if BCC wouldn't throw the normies into the panic