Veeky Forums I'm being dead fucking serious

Veeky Forums I'm being dead fucking serious.

Why the ABSOLUTE FUCK have you not invested in Vechain? It is literally the ONLY cryptocurrency OFFICIALLY backed by China's government. It has H-U-G-E partnerships with companies such as PwC, CNTC (China National Tobacco Corporation), DNV GL, and many more. That's not all. Jim Breyer has invested in it. Yes that's right, Jim fucking Breyer (Facebook investor). Nobody knows more about investing in China than Jim mother fucking Breyer.

Give me one fucking coin bigger than this (and isn't just a PDF). You can't. Most of your pajeet coins are overpriced whitepaper bullshit with promises, others are just filthy nigger street hooker coins - ones that get pumped and then dumped.

Wait, what's that you say? Walton? You say it has "better tech"? We'll see how your supposed "better tech" argument goes for you when Vechain gets mass adopted due to its ridiculously INSANE partnerships.

You fucking idiots that think otherwise will get REKT.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r7do4/chinas_no1_media_platform_cctv_with_12_billion/?sort=top
twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/953906330598760448
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have 80K Ven. I can't be more in.

couldn't agree more. this is the most reliable coin on the market now imo. get in now or forever regret it.

>Vechain announces partnership with the Chinese government and will be the main platform for all industries in China
>Vechain shoots up to $7.5 before dumping back to $4

You're going to make it son.

Because I always do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

there was a huge crash but yeah, if youre in it for like short term pumps then gtfo, this is a big boy investment right here.

god speed my friend. I am all in as well

However, if you critically analyze the merit and return of the token itself, then you will discover the fair value.

This is not a decentralized cryptocurrency. This is a coin which goes against the philosophy that cryptocurrencies and blockchain has attempted to build VeChain as a company may be a great investment, but the token seems to have been created as an excuse to raise an extravagant amount of money and use that to build an empire.

I have no doubt the company will continue to operate and make good use of its partnerships with PwC and DNV GL. However, I do doubt the ability for this to materialize into value for the average investor."

it doesn't matter if this goes against the "philosophy of blockchain". i dont care about getting sentimental this shit is going to make me money and that is certain.

probably cuz some fucker whales manipulate the shit and refuse to let it moon

+1

I've been all in since NY. If Sunny makes me rich I'll get a tattoo of him on my ass though it will be a cover up of the one I currently have of that snake Bitconnect Carlos.

Because the CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway. After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning relly loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

Seems pretty shady after talking with the unofficial 41st team memeber. He was saying the devs are selling the VEN tokens from the shadow fork to wash trade. I think I'll just stick with Walton for now.

This. People like to judge VeChain itself by its price action, calling it a shitcoin because it has huge sell walls and doesn't moon 500% like TRX. In the end, their impatience will only get them burned hence the WTC bags they now hold.

>thinks the company needs random retards money with the chinese government and jim breyer investing
the tokens are for the decentralized consensus mechanism of the blockchain

have you sold your house to buy it yet OP? it gonna be H-U-G-E and B-I-G right? you can have 10 houses when ven moons.

I know what happened with BTC and ETH, but I feel like I already missed the boat. Even if I dumped 10k into this I would only have 2500 VEN.

really wish I didnt sell my 10k at 28k sats, the fud got me this time

better than nothing

Jim breyer doesnt know shit. Vechain is a communist ploy to siphon money off cucks like you.

My favourite copypasta

This shit is in league with LINK memes

Sold half my stack to get in on REQ before their mainnet launch on Friday. VEN is the only coin that I did not sell my entire stack of because I feel like it could moon at literally any moment

Still seems worth putting some fiat into it i think. Its pretty likely to hit 30-40 eoy and possibly more, you do the math. We missed the ticket to lambo land, but better late than never

this is basically ripple but in China, it defies the whole purpose of a decentralized currency and will be irrelevant once Justin Sun makes web 4.0

And be me fucking poorfag with 25 VEN feeling like a god investor.

Somebody kill me please.

>web 4.0
come on you cant be serious

Chink chong goverment ain't worth shit in my eyes. VeChain has a good potential, that's true. But I don't trust easily people from 2nd and 3rd worlders, becasu they prone to doing a scam much more.

t. A 2nd worlder.

This , Justin Sun is Jack Ma's protege and a forbes under 30 up coming entrepreneur meanwhile SUNNY LU is a literal who. His claim to fame is being a manager at a louis viuiton lmao chinks can't even afford that shit.

I warned you vencucks

>jim beyer doesnt know
lol literally who the fuck are you again lol

because i dont need yet another chinkcoin/chinktoken.

Tired of seeing this shit shilled here.

Can you imagine the OP shilling any other coin so smugly? Do you know what allows him to be so smug? It's because VeChain THOR is the real deal Chinese Illuminati sleeper coin. STRENGTH NODES REPORT IN. OTHER NODES, STAY DARK. I REPEAT, STAY DARK. DO NOT ADMIT TO OWNING ANYTHING TO MAIMTAIM OPSEC. YOU WILL BE WORTH BILLIONS IN A FEW YEARS. GODSPEED.

>protege
a literal picture with Jack Ma you got closed by a fucking car salesman chink with vaporware that plagerized their white paper. Let me guess you bought iron because it was "under 1 dollar" hahah you faggot Vechain is going to pull the biggest fucking bullrun of 2018 straight to ETHs marketcap

>MAIMTAIM

Holy shit how did Swiftkey let this happen? Polite downvote.

Stop shilling this.
We dont need these weakhanded pajeets.

Vechain will lift op by itself

Delete this post OP

Hey guys, just did some heavy research. Found a lot of shady shit, a lot of red flags about this coin. I suggest you use your brain and stay away!

VeChain Foundation is partnering with the world's largest manufacturer and distributer of Ornate Red Flags and Designer Shade Umbrellas. This is all going to come together very soon. You have been warned.

I ain’t fuckin with it either.
Anything that’s shilled this fucking hard on Veeky Forums is trash.

Yes. This is what I realized recently. Ven tokens are useless in the blockchain. It is Thor that will be used to carry things out in the chain. It is in the interest of vechain for Thor to be cheap, since they would get more customers that way. The only people making money will be those that already own millions worth of ven right now. Now I'm actively looking for projects where the coin is actually going to have some utility.

nothing can get morons to invest in coins unless they see them for a penny with a trillion in circulaton OR some youtuber tells them to who isn't asian

other fags in denial because, biased owning neo

see? its too obvious it is hiding in plain fucking sight

I repeat this coin does not need shilling. Delete this shit, anyone who is not on board fuck them. Leave the dumb money behind.

> untility token
> Walton

>obviously doesnt understand the "shady shit" vechain meme
please go the fuck back to plebbit

Don't forget it was just mentioned on CCTV, China's state operated news channel.

Everyone should have at least 30-40% in VEN.

I'm personally 50% in with 15k and will try to accumulate more forever. The only come I will never let go of are ETH, VEN, and WTC.

>implying the news won't make it dip even further

ez day trade profit:
Discord >> /UXBnfm2

Justin Sun is basically Joseph Smith of Chinese Tech. He's a cult leader and a natural charlatan.

I've no doubt he'll make a lot of money but if you think he has any idea WTF Web 4.0 is you're a cult member already.

what would you do with 2500 BTC or ETH today?

um that's next year with VET

Lol fucking top meme

1. Satoshi's Vision Token (just a PDF, but a REAL crypto!)
2. ERC20 Scam of The Month Token (ride the pump and have planned exit or baggage boy it to zero)
3. Working Product With Huge Partnerships Coin (long term hold for adult males with more than 20K in their portfolio)

Do not fuck this up. Not everyone will make it, but some of you might. The choice is yours. Market is tool to transfer wealth from impatient to patient etc.

All this crypto bullshit is not INVESTING. It's SPECULATING. Stop conflating the two immediately.

its a little of both now
this is a token or a currency, but its pegged to a blockchain with real industrial application

Hey, it's better than nothing man. You'll make $1,000 off it soon. Just keep accumulating whenever you can. Also, have a look at ICOs. Invest in the good ones. Flip them and put some of the profit in VEN. Rinse and repeat.

All in with 14k VEN.

>OFFICIALLY backed by China's government.

Sold 100k

>he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain”
HOLY FUCK

Vechain is the Wall St crypto denier's worst nightmare

Heil Hitler. Heil Vechain.

reddit.com/r/CryptoCurrency/comments/7r7do4/chinas_no1_media_platform_cctv_with_12_billion/?sort=top

This is China's coin. Buy in now or be left in the dust forever.

Show me whitepaper! Show me info on how they will scale... Till then this shit is only hype

Tom brady pasta makes a return huh?

$100-500 eoy worst case
$500-1,000 eoy best cast
$1,000+ eoy 2019

This fucking cuntbag of a coin could announce that it has solved time travel and it still wouldn't go up for fuck sake.

Not selling, in since

sold my house, and took out a 100k loan to buy VEN. will i make it Veeky Forums?

silly bastard if you did

It was either the best or worst decision of your life.

Real Chinese stock whales are accumulating. They have been told by the Chinese government that this is their coin.

VEN’s gonna give me an anuersym biz

Some people call that the art of war, you know
I guess it depends what you falling for, the clothes?
Cars, money, girls and the clothes
Aww money, you sold your soul
Nah man, mad people was fronting
Goddamn, we made something from nothing

Sell half at $80 and buy a house for free m8.

user your going to be so fucking rich i hate your guts. even if this shit hits 30 bucks your a millionaire

$500 - 1000 by next year

dont sweat it

Seems shady

Not responsible but it will pay off

still holding bags of REQ and XRB (both bought extremely cheap and why I didn't sell yet) Should I dump them for VEN or wait untill their price goes up and then invest in VEN?

keep req desu

Dump XRB.

I can never tell if posts like this are serious or not...

You think VEN will moon before XRB?

XRB has major issues that may take a while to resolve. It blew up too fast.

theyre not

I heard they were being fixed this week

twitter.com/vechainofficial/status/953906330598760448

What could this mean...

>tfw there is no way i could afford a thundernode

I CAN'T HANDLE THIS.
24TH JANUARY WILL BE SO BIG FOR ICX AND VEN BOTH

bump my shill thread plz

Ven got shilled on a state run television and then lost 2% vs. Btc.

This coin is never going to moon. It is now a chink infrastructure project, and instability will not be tolerated.

CEO is called sunny
but his coin is shady

makes me think...

>CEO is called sunny
No moon run for sure

But the coins are too expensive OP

Sun is even higher up than moon.

Please sell so I can buy the dip.

t. VEN bagholder who sold

Ok confusing records got me kek

Something something flying too close to the sun

Be realistic user...

I have 160 VEN

A-am I gonna make it bros?

vechain accumulation time. new whales are being made.