BINANCE SCAMMING USERS

Just wanted to bring this to your attention everyone. I just got into crypto this December, and of course put all my coins on Binance to trade there. Well, I did pretty well for myself, and made gains of roughly 100%. Then during the dip, I took on losses of around 50%. But now I am back at my original starting value? Where did the other 50% of my gains go? The only explanation is that Binance must be taking some off the top.

1/10
sage

Is this a joke?

ReALly??????

BINANCE IS SCAMMING US, THERES NO REASON FOR THESE COINS TO GO DOWN 20% WHO IS EVEN SELLING THESE, MY FRIEND SAID THAT IT WAS FREE MONEY AND IT WOULD KEEP GOING UP AND GIVE ME FREE MONEY

YOU MIGHT BE ON TO SOMETHING, OP!

No, this really happened to me. For now I just said fuck it and put everything into ETH and transferred to GDAX

You only made 100% gains in December...? What the fuck? Binance SHOULD be taking your fucking money.

Yes user it is a scam, don't listen to biz because binance has a few employees here to do PR work and shill more people in
Etherdelta is a non scam exchange and is much more secure
Good luck user and get your money off that scam site now

You should file a complaint with crypto.com.

the market is NOT where it was 2 days ago its still way lower, and if u dont use BNB to pay trade fees on binance then its not worth making trades unless ur making over 3% really cus they take 1%

I know dude. Blockfolio stole half of my money during this dip. How can they keep getting away with this?

No, you're a fucking troll fuck off.
If you're somehow not a troll, you're so god damn retarded that you need to get off this board before someone steals all of your money.

Kek faggots like you deserve to lose your money
Gdax is even more scammy
You know what fuck it get scammed
But etherdelta is where you want to go

>is it scam?
regardless, checked and thank you user for bringing this to our attention. We should seriously make binance answer to this.

>He trades on etherdelta
>after everyone realized the coins there are shit

enjoy losing your investments faggot.

Are you going by the cash value?
Are you retarded or just ignorant of the cash value of bitcoin dropping recently?

I havent looked at my delta in days, I am not experiencing this dip that you guys are

you're never gonna make it

Oh shit, I just realized I think I made a maths error. False alarms everyone lol the numbers DO check out.

>being illiterate

OP, please stop licking the windows

Fuck you dude, I just took all my shitcoins out of Binance because you told me this was a scam.

So you just looked in the mirror and found out that your retarded.

thank you user this was great 10/10 would read again
also gys

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

how much bnb does one need on this gookmart?

Hard to tell if trolling or retarded

Actually I was just trolling dude, I knew that it didn't work that way. I'm not a brainlet like you

Stay on gdax, you are far to stupid for the alt market.

depends on how much you're trading, using it to pay your fees cuts them in half making it pretty worth it if you're doing a lot of trading. Plus you could assume the coin value will keep a trend up with binance gaining users

I do a shit ton of trading so I try to keep around 100 BNB on hand. Typically burn through 40-70 per day, so I get savings of around $1000 per day from using this feature.

Kill yourself faggot

What a shitty fud

Calm down bro, it was just an honest mistake. I thought I was being scammed so I panicked and wanted to help prevent this from happening to other people. But I suppose no good deed goes unpunished. Besides, I already moved my stuff back to Binance and rebought my altcoins (at a lower price than I sold them, mind you).

Hope you have a good day dickhead

Don't bother with these haters user, you just suck at basic math and were truly convinced of the "scam".

No worries

It wasn't fud dude, I even admitted that I made a maths mistake. I'm not Albert fucking Einstein, it could happen to anyone