This is our son's room. He is quite the young entrepreneur. He gets paid for his coins online

This is our son's room. He is quite the young entrepreneur. He gets paid for his coins online.

Trust fund baby.

I know it's a meme, but do you guys in your 20s actually live with your parents? What about college? Didn't move out?

>What about college? Didn't move out?

>they walk in to see me dick out playing monster girl quest
>hora hora hora

>My little broker.

>be me
>move back home to save money
>use saved money to buy more
>????
Don’t see the issue. It’ll pay off in the long run.

im 41 and live with my mom lel. never went to college. have been here my whole life

h-hey mom get out i'm practicing

yes, still at home.
Hispanic moms value family and shit - everyone stick together blah blah.
It's definitely fucking me as a young adult though.

I'm in the US Navy. I only know of myself and two others on my ship that own cryptos. But nah, I make 50k per year and trade cryptos on the side. My life sucks though. Every 4 days I have a 24 hour workday. Wish I was kidding.

Old image I saved from back when crypto was on /g/. It's pretty relevant

Living with parents is pretty economically efficient. Living on your own is more and more expensive as time goes on in most places. I'm married, so I don't still live with my parents, but as a 25 year old, almost the entirety of my friends (all post-college) still live with theirs. One friend in particular who currently lives on his own lived with his parents for 2 years after college to save up for a huge down payment. My business partner lives with his parents, too, and he's just saving up to straight up buy a house with no loan. My husband and I have both agreed that had we not been married, we'd both still live with our parents, too.

The only real answer in this thread

That guaranteed paycheck tho. Go warrant or commission if you’re not already, that is if you want to stay in.

Damn, you get duty that often?

damn i loved this fuckin game

you sound like my pathetic weed dealer...F, your life is my nightmare

>Let them in mum

hi jewmer

Most countries excluding America children stay with their parents until they're finished college/university.

This
Cost me over 1k a month to live on my own. That’s just a poor use of money.

>in your 20s
try 30s

I'm 31, and I'm finally moving out because of my crypto gains. Not because I want to, mind you. Because California income tax SUCKS FAT DICK.

>not repaying parents for raising your ass from your crypto gains
>college
Im a sad person