buy a crap ton of asic miners

plz be satire. you're done before you even started op

i got electricians on deck bruh where do i begin

do i rent a house or what

don't listen to the above faggots
i do this shit for a living.

You trying to do indoor or outdoor?

indoor for sure

>Asking NEET shut-ins about operating an illegal drug biz.

You're not gonna make it.

Ok do you have a place to do it?
A two car garage? A warehouse?

West coast is legal top to bottom. P

do you have any experience growing?

Absolutely not true. Don't listen op there is a ton of complicated red tape surrounding the "legality" of it

i have no place, i dont have enough to buy a place and renting a place might not be a good idea

all i got is a lump of cash

First thing you need is a time machine, go back at least 3-5 years...you'll make a killing

All you really need is property that allows you to grow, nobody cares. The hard part is selling it

Dont be a dumbass, move to CO and grow it legally.

Well shit. really the first step is to have a secure place. realistically if your gonna make it make it you need a landlord who is ok with it or a landlord who never comes around. If you have a two car garage you can set up 10-15 1000 watt lights and harvest 15-30 pounds every 8 weeks. Getting the spot is the biggest hurdle

Fuck off it isn't true; it's legal to grow weed, I never said it was unregulated. You need a license to drive but it's still legal to drive.

Again this isn't true. alot of people in cali don't like it and if they call the county on you you can expect a nice 10,000 dollar fine for first offense.

Move up one state

Well faggot your wrong. Yeah its legal to grow 6 plants in a 10x10 area which is basically fuck all. Op is trying to make serious money which entails a hell of alot more than 6 plants. Given the fact the licenses can cost upwards of 80 to 100k to secure, it excludes 99% of people trying to do it

What part of cali you in op? South, Central, Norcal,Bay Area?

yeah, question is how feasible is it start now? i got dispensaries all over the fucking place here

assuming i find a nice small house for rent that has no other tenants, will large electricity bills be reported to cops? can i have the electricity bill be sent to me and paid by me instead of the landlord?

bay area

bro just stop.
You're 5 years to late. People that were making 200k a year growing 150 plants are going belly up. Legalization is not a good thing for small growers.

Plus, this. Your neighbors can fuck you anytime they want and there are plenty of people in NorCal (republicans) who do not want you growing marijuana in their neighborhood.

Plus you obviously have no connections so good luck moving quantity in an entrenched black market that's closed to newcomers. There's 3rd generation weed farmers out west that have no interest in you peddling your low grade crap.

>up one state

its basically legal now, just go get your growers med card for $100 and grow up to 99 plants outdoors, in a fenced in area

If you want to make money grow in New York. Still 4k a pound out there. Til your dumbass gets busted lol

If you want to make easy money buy 50 pounds out west and transport it to NYC. 2x money for like 3 days of driving. Til your dumbass gets busted lol

this is true and false. Its funny you say 200k growing 150 plants.
I cleared 200k growing 119

and yes the problem now is neighbors reporting you to the county and then you getting fined. your not getting thrown in prison anymore they will just fine you into oblivion. that being said finding a nice house is double edged sword because now you have a landlord who is invested in keeping his house nice and weed free. Really what you want to do is find a house with a two car garage that isn't in some super nice neighborhood next to schools and parks. feel the landlord out and see if he's the type to get up all in your business. honestly your best bet is to go further up north where people rent out large amounts of land. privacy and the margin of error is much lower outside compared to indoors. if you've never grown before your gonna have difficulty with indoor. the learning curve is pretty severe compared to outdoor

Here's what you gotta do.
>always steal electricity, paying for that shit will cut into your gainz
>get a mean dog and some rusted out auto parts for the yard, that will keep nosy people away
>if your neighbors get suspicious, intimidate them
>you can save money on seeds by getting them from hearty mexican marijuana instead of (((designer catalog strains)))
>don't fall for the ventelation meme either, mold isn't that big of a deal and you can't have the whole block sniffing your sensimilla

god speed user!

this is false. the new laws destroyed this medical provision. now you have to have a license granted by the county only if you are in an agricultural or industrial zoned area

i kekd

Why not the money to buy a license ? Hard to acquire? I used to grow . I pulled about a pound per plant every 2 months with scrog and dwc and 1000w per plant per sqm . X 6 to stay within law and you are getting 6 pounds of high-quality indoor yield...ish... Unless you are an experienced grower you won't yield anything like this. Took me 3 years to get it all down pat. Outdoor plants will get you multiple pounds if you scrog it over a bigger surface area and veg for an entire season provided you don't have a freezing winter climate like in South Cali. But I agree, if you have to ask this you will fail and are probably already a flagged fag unfortunately. I grew for over a decade and never posted anything online ever . Now I know why I always read: 'the very state of Veeky Forums so frequently'...

Scroging is beautiful when done right,some what of an art form to get right and stay within the six plant max.
WTF is DWC?

yea give or take, i'm not posting exact numbers on an "anonymous" message board.

Fact remains its way too late for a newcomer to start growing. Especially some idiot like OP.

Or so I was told by some guy at a bus stop who I never met before and dont remember what he looked like to well. I myself am a true patriot and would never commit an act that the US government, in its infinite wisdom, has deemed immoral and harmful to the very fabric of society.

Pretty much. the licenses require a multitude of in depth surveys from expensive agencies such as hydrologists, environmentalists. architects, lawyers etc etc just to be deemed compliant. say you pay almost 80% of the costs it will take to reach the end and then something comes up that excludes you from being eligible.. boom you're done and all that money is wasted. Super high risk if you don't got long money. but yeah its not promising for op if he's asking Biz for advice on this.

kek fuck the gumnit. I will disagree its too late for op but only under one condition. Op can't be a brainlet and he's gotta be tenacious as fuck otherwise yes it is too late. Op if you are a sociable person and aint afraid of rolling into the hoods of the bay then maybe take up middle manning. These faggot brokers make mad dough off growers.

Since there seem to be quite a few experts here, can I ask you a question:
Why is everyone growing indoors?
I can understand it for places where it's illegal. No one sees it, its much easier to stop random hikers to stumble into your house instead of your "farm" out in the woods and you can probably find ways to explain a high electricity bill, but why keep doing that where it's legal?
All the biig canadian firms (aphria, canopy etc) are building fuckhuge greenhouses. Why?
Cannabis is essentially a weed. That shit grows everywhere, does need no fertilizer and no pesticides.
Plus, most of the stoners seem to also be hippies, so wouldn't they rather like to buy organic, free-range, carbon-neutral weed, instead of the greenhouse stuff that uses lots of evil chemicals and electricity?

OP this dude is kinda faggey but if anyone would be on your side it would be this guy. If you are serious about wanting to spend 85 k listen to this guy. The industry has changed, old timers who know how to grow the best are being pushed out due to scaling, I don't think 85 k is worth is and with all the regs might as well be growing cabbage.

The new paradigm is nice as a consumer, will be buying the $4.20 gram Thursday special.

Here is the Vid
youtube.com/watch?v=knIkyQKFMSQ&t=732s

t.former med grower

i was just taking a stab in the dark to see if Veeky Forums really has some real people in it

but i knew before making this thread that my opportunity to make money in this market wasnt there anymore. nice read though

It absolutely needs pesticides and fertilizer if you want quality shit people will actually buy. The market is so horrendously picky that if your shit is not up to snuff you will be holding heavy bags all year while everyone else sells there good shit.

Indoor is beneficial for people who don't have the ability to grow outdoors with privacy. multiple harvests a year. much higher quality product that goes for a higher price (although the price of indoor has been absolutely justed the past 5 years)
and no hippies don't buy pounds and pounds of weed so they are not a factor. 95% of california growers are supplying the rest of the country. you think jamal in new york gives a fuck if you used organics? hell naw nigga give me that loud diesel

And on a related note:
Like many here, I have this fantasy of moving out to the countryside with a good wife, raising some healthy kids and goats there, living off the land…
So assuming I'm somwhere where its totally legal, how hard is it to just have an acre full of that organic, free-range, carbon-neutral weed to sell to some city slickers at the farmers market?
As said: All I read is that the stuff is a hardy, no maintenance weed, so it should be much easier than say, corn, or weat, both of which even the dumbest farmer can grow with some success.
Also, I'd be interested in the fibers. Hemp does make for some fantastic fabrics and it has a fantastic CO2, pesticied and water footprint, compared to cotton.

socal bros, which dispensary do you guys buy your weed? I want to smoke the best but its really cutting into my crypto funds so ive stopped all together. Any good deals?

Do you have any sort of contacts around the US that fucks with this shit? Do you know anyone who moves weight? If so getting into brokering is your best bet man

>It absolutely needs pesticides and fertilizer if you want quality shit people will actually buy.
Yeah, figured that this might be an issue. But seems like nothing that marketing could not fix.
>Low in THC, high in flavour.
>Good for you, good for mother earth…
or something.
As indicated here , I'm mostly familiar with hemp as a textile fiber plant, so I'm just curious abot it's dual use capacities.

Why is everyone growing indoors
It is easier to control a lot of the different aspects required to grow top notch bud.
Temperature humidity and light cycles are much easier to control. Pest are a bigger problem out door.
One thing about outdoor grows is that it is hard to "flush" your plants during the final weeks to allow the plant to use all nutrients, this makes the bud taste harsh.

Where I am the bud does not have enough time to finish flowering outdoors before it gets rainy and the buds go to total shit. I lost most of my out door crop this year getting greedy and not taking gains, most of them got moldy when drying.

Hippies are absolute hypocrites when it comes to there dope, a lot of them but c02 in the air to stimulate bud growth.

yeah but most of these guys are in the bat area and are already established in their markets, i'd just be making chump change while they profit hugely off this risk ill be taking

i do have a contact in new york though, their weed prices are bananas. maybe theyve gone down last time i checked but shipping weed is something im also inexperienced with. vacuum sealing, using peanut butter to hide the smell, etc etc.

don't even bother trying.

Im guessing you got justd by botrytis.
pro tip if your going again this year. If you want to keep it organic then use regalia. Don't spray it water it in with your nutes. Start in early veg and use it during every feeding without fail. If you want something to use towards the end before bunch closure then spray stylet oil or double nickel 55. no more mold justing and you get to have your shit fully ripe

Deep water culture .growing plants root ball in aerated solution of chilled water and fert. Scroging is the best period. Indoor or outdoor

>a lot of them but c02 in the air to stimulate bud growth.
Though this is actually a climate change benefit. (assuming you use waste CO2 from industrial processes)
The CO2 does indeed help the plant growth, and in turn gets turned into your harvest (which in thise case, you burn, so that's a negative) and in the waste plant material, which you'd hopefully compost and use as fertilizer, so you have at least a mid-term CO2 fixation in the soil.
I was mostly talking about the energy use for light and heating (and ventilation, it seems?), which apparently is big enough that folks worry about their electricity bills and that apparently some cops fly around in helicopters in in winter, searching for snow free roofs, which could be thawed by the waste heat from growing.

and thats intersting:
>Pest are a bigger problem out door.
The variants I know about (fiber) are virtually zero maintenance. Throw some seeds into dirt, come back a few months later and harvest it. No fertilizer, no watering, no pesticides.
Seems like the smoking variants have been bred to be weak sissies.

Brooooooooooooo wtf you are sitting on a gold mine if these peeps in Ny are trustworthy. Alright listen, this person who i met once who's related to my friends roommates Gf used to ship shit.
-double vacuum seal
-double turkey bagged
-go to pet store
-get hard plastic kibble storage with screw on lid
-epoxy lid closed
-pay some harmless looking girl to go to the post for you
-profit

Still better than where I am from. Licenses for medicinal growth handed out to cabal of agricultural gansgters, fixed price per kill to make it unprofitable for growers and only a cash crop for the wholesalers (pharmaco cunts) who turn it isn't pills and charge pharmaceutical prices for it for people who are terminally Ill... And that's it. If I could pay 250k USD to grow it I would. It was the most fun I had in my life aside of crypto.

Fucking awful man. But i agree. greatest job i ever had(ve)

Yep, that is it.
Really all that stuff seems over kill, the plants where doing great but then the weather goes to shit, unless there is an Indian summer I just don't get enough time to let the trychromes get that nice 50/60 percent stony amber color.

Conditions usually turn to absolute shit quick, in around 7 weeks of flowering (not 9/10) , right when the buds are there biggest. Strategy next year will be to super scrog and top allowing for huge amounts of small buds. My neighbors also shaded his plants and night which to my surprise help induce early flowering, I may try that.

Yep.co2 Enables the plant to respire with higher temps and RH which is usually product of indoor grow rooms , especially during the flowering cycle when lower RH and temp is required for high yield.

rig an exhaust fan into a bathrooms exhaust. get in the roof and install inline charcoal filters in the ducting for later on in the grow. also pull out the light fitting and get a power board installed up there for lights. dont go overboard or it will get too hot. use peat moss in the soil to control acidity

Well the sprays you only need to do maybe twice before the conditions go to shit. But if your weather goes bad that quick (7 weeks) then fuck thats a long time to wait for harvest. Shaded his plants?? You mean greenhouse dep?

second that.

They can take down grow forums , but they can never stop people cultivating easily one of the best plants known to the human civilisation. Read Michael Pollens - the botany of desire . Inb4 degenerate drug users. Read the book and shut the fuck if you think drugs are bad. Drugs are not bad. Abuse of drugs is (sometimes...)

I can't tell if you people are being serious or trolls, but masking the scent doesn't work. Only material that is vacuum proof and isn't porous will ever work Don't bother trying to mask it. Just contain it.

>You mean greenhouse dep
Kinda it was a frame made out of pvc pipe that held dark breathable fabric, like a tent, or box around the plants, only needed it for about three weeks. He would take the cloth on/off every day. It worked for him, his ladies where three weeks ahead of mine. Will check out products.

This guy gets it. Use aquarium chillers to keep nutes under 18 degrees to avoid root pathogens, white submersed roots with air roots like Einstein's hair. Manage ec (ppm/TDS) and pH without a hitch for your desired strain and keep it running till harvest and your yield will not improve unless you dont max out your wattage per sqm. Don't grow commercial lads. Somebody will come for you quick sticks unless you are a sole operator and not a single soul knows what you are doing . Sell on DNMs what you don't smoke to offset electricity (don't siphon off the grid, they will find out easily these days... Easy calculations to establish from billing who isn't paying electricity on any given street) , but people who know are always the risk. People always being down grow ops well and truly before the cops come knocking (usually because of a tip off by a busy body old fossil living next door)

My how to guide on how to grow weed and not get caught:
>Step 1: grow some weed like a degenerate loser
>Step 2: kill yourself
>Step 3: profit

Spoken like an absolute moron. Well done.

Why do you have so much caramel corn?

Shut up faggot, what are you like 15? Muhhhhhhh weeeeeeed maaaaaaan lmao.

OP we had this thread a few days back.. it's not what you think it is rental + landlord will fuck you, overhead on electricity will fuck you, it's hard to grow good weed without AG experience, prop64 killed the industry basically
OP cannot manage a 10banger with 85k and no experience man be honest
this desu~
be honest he'll get fucked outdoor too he doesn't even know what IPM is
you never told me what kinda genes you have luck with :3

I think your answer was case in point to your age. Better clean up before mom calls for dinner son, the grown ups are talking

It's not legal to grow weed in the US retard

Genes: Sour diesel. Its honestly the best market in Cali. Its the only thing that reliably moves quick. everybody in the other 49 states wants it