XBY - $300 EOY prediction

Crypto is going to explode this year. The entire market is going to do a x10. However, I believe 2018 will be XBY's year, and XBY is going to erupt like we've never seen before. XBY will become a top 10 coin, and I believe that we'll see XBY hit $300, which would put it at spot #5 if it were at that price today.

XBY just incorporated, and patent pending is just around the corner. XBY is ETH + Raiblocks. This is groundbreaking technology. It's the perfect storm. FUDDERS ARE ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE TO KEEP THE COIN DOWN AND ARE WORKING OVERTIME TO FUD.

Accumulate if you want to get rich. That's all I gotta say.

Currently have 20k xby and accumulating every paycheck.

plan to retire in a year

im still not convinced it's a legit project. they haven't proved anything. theres no reason a testnet (im talking about the real testnet 3, not testnet 2 version 2 which is the old code), could not have been demonstrated by now. why is it so important they patent the code anyway? doesn't make sense. it seems like a tactic to delay the inevitable exit scam while the creators slowly cash out.

>why is it important they patent the code?

that's the only thing you want to respond too? alright.

also good point. just like ethereum patented their code, and neo, and bitcoin, and monero. oh wait...that's right... they didn't need to because they actually came up with a working and successful platform and therefore anybody trying to rip them off would be wasting their time.

i wasn't even trying to fucking FUD anyway just asking questions. but xby holders are unable to engage in a discussion about what they have invested in.

Why every new thread do you make a higher prediction for EOY?

raiblocks was hyped and pumped on 2 shit exchanges creating the high price no one truly gives a shit about tx speed, ltc is fast enough

patent will not pump price, this coin is pumped by the team.

every pump team members leave and drop bags onto new bag holders, it can only happen so many times.

the company registration is microsoft word clip art

fuck off xby

you cannot ask questions about xby it's a cult, you will sent to their site to read yourself if you emerge with further questions they label it fud.

they do not want to answer things, because they can't they don't know.

Non-deluded XBY holder here.
It's still a huge fucking gamble even though I'm pretty certain the project is legit.
I've been lurking on their discord for weeks and am participating in the testnet. All I can
As soon as the patent is filled and they release the technical whitepaper (and hopefully it isn't crap) this will become a super comfy hold.

>anonymous team

Nah I'll pass

Almost got caught browsing biz while wagekeking.
To continue. All I can say is I'm still on the fence but the opportunity is huge if truly legit.

Like clockwork here come the fudders! Like moths to a flame

$300 is a conservative estimate. But I'd really peg it at $1,000.

As soon as the patent is filled and they release the technical whitepaper (and hopefully it isn't crap) this will become a super comfy hold.

>As soon as the patent is filled

First off, filed your retard. Second why? Patent is XBY new buzzword.

>technical whitepaper

Not happening anytime soon

Fuck off xby

thanks for bumping my thread buddy. I see you in all the XBY threads. Keep on giving free bumps you weirdo. You must be on Veeky Forums all day.

650mil supply * 1000/coin= 650bil mktcap

Yes I'm sure you're absolutely right user, XBY will eclipse the entire marketcap of BTC+the other top 9 biggest coins COMBINED

>being this deluded

Marketcap is circulating supply. The circulating supply of XBY, when all nodes come online, will be 100,000,000.

Also, the entire crypto marketcap is going to x10, BTC will be worth $100k EOY. If you did your proper research, you would realize thats the trajectory we're headed on. Straight to fucking pluto.

$300 is conservative. $1,000 is more realistic.

alright thanks for your comments.
actually ive been following xby for a long time, but i'm overly cautious with something like xby. investing in new / promising crypto is risky enough, but xby is a different fucking level of risk. mainly the subreddit turns me off as well, the level of cultish following is insane. when i visit its pretty obvious that most people are drinking the koolaid and don't know what they've invested in.

anyway im actually going to drop a few btc into it right now, im in a gambling mood.

>Literally no working anything
>Devs holding 550mil of the 650mil supply

Yes, it's got all the vagueness and lack of progress of ADA but with the centralization of XRP but EVEN MORE centralized in the hands of the devs, brilliant!

Marketcap takes the coins in circulation you idiot. Not total. Fucking fail.

It's completely realistic that xby will hit $1,000 eoy if the tech is groundbreaking and what they say it is. Hell it could go even higher than that. $300 is chump change at the end of this year.

Wow what a surprise another idiot fudder making up complete bullshit on probably the biggest coin for 2018.

>$300 is conservative. $1,000 is more realistic.
You sound like the type of person who was in Bitconnect

You talk like you're new

By all means dump money into this shit, I'm sure if you keep transparently shilling it at this rate you might even have some money left by the end of the year!

You probably bought a shitton of TRX too if you are this naieve

I would be happy with $2,- a piece

Just tossed some pocket change into it. Never know

Tron is up 43 % u faggot. KEK

Yes, up 43% from .20 to .08

Oh wait...

Got in at 4 cents for 125k XBY. Easy millionaire

no it isn't there are no partnerships, there's nothing, they can't even be guaranteed the "tech" will be out this year.

on top of all this, they release a chatbot that is literally copy paste code and they didn't even change the default responses.

fuck off xby

Fucking trips of truth

Thanks for bumping the thread you faggot. You're in every xby thread.

The only other companies with a Seychelles company registration certificate that says “Act 15 of 2016” (like XBY’s ) belong to other crypto companies that are straight up scams. Type Seychelles act “15 of 2016” into google images and you see certificates for “MagnetCoin” and “Bit Garden” and some ICO called “Baner”.

Straight from a user in the discord, at least xby delusioneers are waking up

>going to such lengths to call other crypto projects scams

wow dude. You are so desperate to try to make xby look like a scam. You got issues. Prove they are all scams or Gtfo

>biz racists will blame some black guy

Crypto is going to explode this year. The entire market is going to do a x10. However, I believe 2018 will be XBY's year, and XBY is going to erupt like we've never seen before. XBY will become a top 10 coin, and I believe that we'll see XBY hit $300, which would put it at spot #5 if it were at that price today.

XBY just incorporated, and patent pending is just around the corner. XBY is ETH + Raiblocks. This is groundbreaking technology. It's the perfect storm. FUDDERS ARE ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE TO KEEP THE COIN DOWN AND ARE WORKING OVERTIME TO FUD.

Accumulate if you want to get rich. That's all I gotta say.