Get in before it breaks the ATH

get in before it breaks the ATH

Other urls found in this thread:

discord
youtube.com/watch?v=-_fqzg8PNgY
adweek.com/digital/u-s-digital-advertising-will-make-83-billion-this-year-says-emarketer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

The Brave browser is pretty nifty actually

Already in for 300k. Never been more comfy.

can someone give me a quick rundown on why content creators are loosing their shekels?

>buying alts in a bear market

Nothanks, I'll wait until it hits rock bottom before buying in

Damn man. You'll be able to buy a small island with that. Don't sell at $100, keep holding until at least $500

Do you live under a rock? google/youtube and facebook have been cucking advertisers and publishers for the last decade. They literally cucked every youtube content creator yesterday buy removing 95% of monetized channel.

profit off the normies

jews and social justice warriors are to blame

Was planning on selling 33% at $50 33% at $75 and the rest at $100.

Yeah dude I do. I have no idea what you are saying

just lurk the BAT discord.
discord gg/AJkqjmC

Logan paul filmed a corpse
utube filps it's shit
all creators lose shekkels

really? fucking virgin nips

Is there anyway to create content distribution networks that are only accessible via the Brave browser? I don't see Youtube, which is owned by Google (who controls slightly over 50% of ad revenue generated per year) allowing this to be adopted on their platform. At the very least, a new YouTube like service that is willing to accept BAT needs to be created and adopted by big time content creators.

Ok

>It's real

Holy fuck.

Google/Youtube can't do anything about it.

>I don't see Youtube, which is owned by Google (who controls slightly over 50% of ad revenue generated per year) allowing this to be adopted on their platform.

they don’t get a choice in the matter

ok but what does being able to withdraw """"eventually""" mean? I don't wanna lock in all my money for 3 years

What stops people from hacking their browsers to generate BAT?

The fuck are you talking about

I fucking love that autist genius

Being this retarded.

I'm done trying to get people on this reocketship. Can no one on this board do any ounce of research themselves?

this shit's about to go to mars

Enjoy being scammed. Anyone can just forge these tokens.

get off this fucking board you retard

kys

lol come on man its only 10 BAT

Looks like you need brain surgery then you retard.

That's just the user growth pool, if you buy tokens on an exchange you can cash out whenever you want.

I stopped trying too. I'm still going to come up with creative ways to promote BAT but trying to get the retards on this board to buy BAT is like trying to train a monkey to speak. It's not happening.

>giving away tokens
>this means the price must go up!
Are you niggers serious?

It's a good idea because anyone who isn't a registered publisher gets notified once their site revenue is over a certain threshold. It's like AdSense with no registration and a notification to register/collect your funds.

This YouTuber hype should do some good. I honestly think things will really blow up once they get around to making mobile app SDKs.

wtf how can they do this? Do they have full control over the currency? This is fucking bullshit.

first mainstream crypto

Well, yeah it's a token. You have to trust them to distribute it equally.

They are user growth pool tokens you retard, donate them to a content creator you like. Did you want the 5 dollars for yourself that badly?

What if I create a site like a blog and pay it to myself??

no they don't have control over it, it's on the ethereum blockchain
the fact that it's a token does not make holders have less control over what they own. don't have to trust them since the ICO was over a year ago. you can look at the distribution on etherescan

If you can be bothered going through the KYC checks to become a publisher then sure go ahead. If you do post your blog here and maybe some other kind anons will donate their coins to you.

it's possible, you can also use a youtube account
to go through that trouble for 5 bucks though

>5 bucks t
This will be worth at least $200 in a years time

yeah sorry I don't waste my brain cells like you on edrama and ecelebs

get a life looser

I like to give away my tokens to some people I think deserve it, so they can keep creating content that I like

Learn how to spell "looser"

for the uninitiated, defranco is one of the biggest channels on youtube. almost 6 million subscribers, makes like 5 videos a week, never less than a million views on any of them.

today he gave a free several minute plug to BAT and that's kind of a HUGE fucking deal. i ran upstairs and dumped most of my ETH for BAT right after the video. this guy's audience is a fucking monster.

all of this before actually trying the brave web browser, which actually seems like a pretty good chrome clone (but i'll stick to firefox for now)
you know how patreon lets people donate for something they get for free anyway, and you laugh at the normies for doing it? THIS IS THAT. normies are going to use the fuck out of this.

youtube.com/watch?v=-_fqzg8PNgY

the video. posted a few hours ago and 1.1 million views already. he's probably going to start using it alongside patreon too so this shouldn't be the last we hear about it

sold my bat after the pump to buy more items off ether craft enjoying my nice profits. I will buy more bat after it gets dumped from ethercraft profits. WIn win

>I personally have basic attention tokens
oh shit, skin in the game
push it hard please

Infowars might be a good channel to get on-board, jewtube is fucking them up all day long

>alex jones shilling BAT
>joe rogan shilling BAT?
>jordan peterson shilling BAT

my life would be complete

BAT will be in the top 10 market cap rankings by 2019. plan accordingly and DYOR. the more you learn the more obvious how undervalued this project is

How high can BAT go in price? I’m theory, I see lots of people throw around $50/$100 - could it go higher than 100?

Also I haven’t done accumulating yet. Do I still have time?

But it can't go over $1. It defeats the purpose of the token

why

it's a meme, ignore it

read the whitepaper for fuck's sake

We need to get brendan eich on joe rogan

adweek.com/digital/u-s-digital-advertising-will-make-83-billion-this-year-says-emarketer/

you tell me how much you think Brave can capture from the online advertising industry.

Eich said that ideally a gas station coffee would cost about 3-4 BAT and they would likely price control any deviation.

Wait so when are they going to decide when to keep the price fixed,

How do I receive their tokens?

this is a blatant lie. anons are trying to buy low on BAT. careful out there fellas

Well the recemt crypto crash was Eich dumping his BTC in order to drive down the BAT price. From here on out we can expect a reign of terror as he regularly crashes crypto to keep BAT under $1.

Ah cool, so cheap bat for ever? Nice

if this tanks im gonna kill everyone of you pajeet fucks on this board

What's a good BAT wallet?
I have Jaxx which seems to support it but I read once of some issues..