Whats the deal with this shitcoin. its lower than the walton dip now

whats the deal with this shitcoin. its lower than the walton dip now

You should've exited all alts by now. Bitcoin dip makes all alts dip further. Buy back at the bottom.

whales are accumulating

That’s what you get for investing in hype and not tech like Walton.
Stay salty vencuck

yes please sell
its a really bad coin and i heard the CEO is a real jerk

get out while ypu can this coin isnt going anywhere

>whales are accumulating

It's funny because this is literally the only coin that figurative whales are LITERALLY still accumulating. Normals are going to figure it out soon. As it stands now, VET just looks like another chink scam floating around in all the noise here if you don't DYOR. I mean shit, I just took one look at Sunny and went 60% in. How can you not trust that man with your future? Just LOOK.

man if thats what you ven fans actually think im out. thats TRX logic

Nobody cares about your $100.

T O P
O
P

T E T
E
T

I'm goin to have to agree with user here that is Justin Sun Bieber esque TRX logic.

wow 88% profit very impressive

I'm not in this position for pump of the week. That is a STRENGTH NODE you are looking at. Do you have any idea what you are dealing with here? Lets see some of your portfolio.

: ^ )

Strength node checking in. Stay poor walt cucks.

Honestly i'm in because of the pajeet fuds. Also i heard from a former 40 man dev team member about the shady shit he found.

lot of stupid people with more money than they know what to do with right now

crypto is swiftly fixing that, as these very stupid people have their money extracted from them, in return for notations on a digital ledger

you will see ;)

The CEO is a real asshole IRL. I saw Sunny at a Givenchy store in Guangzhou yesterday. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, ching chang chong, chin chang?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like eleven luxury handbags and two scarfs in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter although he managed to unnoticeably stuff both scarfs in his pants.

When she took one of the bags and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and angrily told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any confusing records on the blockchain” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think Vechain's blockchain is working anyway. After she scanned each bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning relly loudly and asking if it's possible to pay in the "new disruptive technology called Thor".

what the fuck are you faggots talking about

I'm fucking jelly. Only have 1300V

I can afford 500 ven. Its not that much ven compared to alot of people here. Is it worth buying this small amount or should I just gamble on low mcap shitcoins?

How is your Robinhood looking bro? Jk, I know you probably have at least 20K VEN.
*brown skinned man emojo*
Polite Downvote

this is a big boy coin, if you cant jump in with a strength node dont bother

>what the fuck are you faggots talking about

We are participating in epic chan culture banter related to long term investments while a few people LARP as fudders to remind us how serious things are on the internet. Stay tuned, but DO NOT buy.

I'm around a similar figure bro. Don't sweat it. Sell half at $100 and hold the rest until at least mid 2019.

>thinks walton is anything but a pnd shitcoin
>never loaded up with bags of futuretech vechain

stay poor faggot

Not good people running this stocks, very greedy dont buy buy WALTON CHAIN (WTC) MUCH RELIABLE better coin