You have 6 hour

To cash out of everything. Yes, even BTC and ETH. Wall St is about to wreck havok on cryptocurrency it'll make yesterday's dip seem like a drop in the bucket. Screencap this.

- Wall St insider

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1BfMFOd0-l0&t=358s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>larping to feel important

truly, truly pathetic

yay another sale

why exactly?

wasn't the previous dip supposed to be an opportunity for the wall street crowd to get in cheap?

Wall St is not accumulating. That's a meme told to you by redd.tors. They want to crash cryptocurrency.

Wall St resents the fact that cryptocurrency was not created by Wall St. They hate the decentralized nature of it. They hate not being in control. They want to see it fail, then come up with their own blockchain solution several years down the line - their own centralized, patented, for-profit version of blockchain.

Underestimating wall street. The trend BTC is on now is like a bullmarket for them. They found out how easy it is to short. Now they tasted flesh and they want more.

this would actually make sense if you weren't larping. anyways get the fuck out of here retard

Is there any actual proof that wall street even did something?

This is the Jew/Bankers/China pasta.
Just reply Wall St. with that.

Why telling us if it's true ?

Proofs or fake and gay

They may hate not getting in early
BUT they are getting in control clearly
muh decentralized crypto is meme

the lot of yous

larpers should be shot

Post some proof, you faggot. Hundreds of larpers post here every day.

BONUSES
O
N
U
S
E
S

>Was too afraid to buy the dip
>Now spreads FUD

He's actually right

This. It's fucked and you are all retarded if you can't see it. We'd be better off if trump bans trading crypto for Ameritards.

This is hilarious. I worked on wall st for three years, made a lot of friends and ongoing contacts. I know for a fact there are some other wall st bros on here as well, because I've seen their comments and posts which I know to be true. Wall st is buying in and they are buying in big time. Theres a reason the "wall st is accmulating" meme exists.. because it has leaked multiple times from people who actually WORK in wall st and KNOW people who do.

I honestly don't understand the motivation behind these larp posts, but hey. Whatever keeps you busy I guess.

Markets dont open for 7hrs dip shit

It’s going to be a fucking glorious bloodbath

>when you already used everything you own to buy the dip and have nothing left
I almost wanted to take a loan, but then i remembered i'm not a nigger or woman.

>retard doesn't even know when the opening bell is
>muh inside knowledge
Go watch wolf of wall skeet again faggot

I believe this.

If you worked at Wall Street you should know that the real money are made shorting, not pumping.

Consider money and cheap BTC, what’s better than that.

FUD Pejeet

Real money is made by shorting and longing intermittently.

thanks just sold 100k

thanks just sold another 100k

check em

wow literally a mili-second off, im gonna kill myself

We are the new wall Street

quads says sell

WS is trading futures, not actual coins.

A guy on wallst is telling us what to do. Better trust him guys.

Wall st is probably buying in because there's one thing wall st hates most....regulation.

I gotta say being a wall street guy there's a mountain of cash to be made from crypto and I don't mean by price appreciation.

The problem is the market is run by IT guys who think they now how cash works. The reality is they are the ones holding it back from it's full potential.

lol fucking larpers are cringy as fuck. you fuckers know nothing about trading. its hilarious to watch you panic and hype. trading is about controlling your emotions and let your system do its work

goddamn idiots

there is absolutely 0 evidence that wall street has anything to do with crypto. if you ask literally anyone on the big bad Wall Street to name a coin outside of top 5 you'll only get a dumb face. newfags do yourselves a favor and ignore and wall street posts

It doesn't make sense you fucking idiot. Crypto is an opportunity to make billions of dollars from inexperienced retards like you in an unregulated market. Wall street doesn't care about "being in control" of some random tech that just came out. They aren't inventors. They are here to make as much money as they can as quickly as possible.

Explain how our Blockchains are not for profit

Sum u of ar alerets.

Go away to wallstreets 2mroo.

God halps me

Watch this, check out his you tube channel.
Crypto end of Freedom
youtube.com/watch?v=1BfMFOd0-l0&t=358s

>chance to make billions
>wants to crash cryptocurrency

pick one larper