Kucoin will list Tron (TRX) soon

It looks like they will get listed after winning this poll. Should I buy some TRX?

Bump

Will this shitcoin moon, Veeky Forums?

With as many bag holders it has, I think so.

TRX is reserved for dumb money aka niggers and women. Besides, KuCoin will not make the fucking price go up

if a exchange decides to add a coin to its list, where do they acquire the coins from?

What if they have a trading competition?

Niggers and women, would want a Porsche. lol

As a CRED owner - fuck

The absolute state of Veeky Forums

if anything kcs will probably be the winner from this

What will the whales from Binance do to the price?

I need a moon mission.....

Bump!

Bump!

If you are stupid and want to lose money, yes.

Kucoin killed the referral system so we can have threads without Pajeet coming to shill his "insane chain gain for premium vagemium" - what will they kill next? Withdraws?

It's so cheap, that I think they'll pump it up and 4X it, before dumping.

omg, those fuckers. I'm guilt of shilling my referral, but I never saw a reward from it....I guess I deserve it.

13 replies and 13 retarded answers, so I'll bite

KuCoin won't do anything for TRX. At its peak, TRX trading volume on Binance was upwards of 2 billion dollars per day. KuCoin peaked at 350m daily volume across the entire exchange. Now, if TRX had only been trading on KuCoin, a binance listing would certainly lend itself to a price hike. But not the other way around. The price on KuCoin will simply shadow the price of the higher volume exchange - binance.

The only winner from this is KCS holders. And me. I fucking hate CRED. I was the Kucoin telegram mod who got banned for shittalking the CRED developers.

Those that have already invited people can still get their bonus, I shilled it a bit and was quite comfy making money. However I have lost faith in kucoin due to this transgression.

>The absolute state of Veeky Forums
Muhaha the levels of retarded are epic

Havent gotten my kcs dividends in 4 days. They're killing that next

telegram admin just said it's down for maint.

What, this doesn't inspire confidence?
>We’ve been dedicating to provide excellent service to all users since the foundation of KuCoin. Many beneficial like promotional events such as promote to get awards were released periodically which highly supported and trusted by mass of our users. As an exchange company where we are aiming to provide high standard service experiences and low rate of transaction fees. So far, over 2 million users are registered in KuCoin, then we shall put more strength to enhance the security and flexibility of all related activities and behaviors to all users. Therefore, the cancellation of activity for promotional awards is effective by the day we release this announcement(Old users award shall not be affected, but can not invite). Furthermore, we will put a serial of beneficial manners to all KuCoin users. In the meanwhile, we would sincerely asking for your kind stay tune with us and we appreciate for your everlasting support.

>KuCoin Team

>17th.Jan,2018