Selling whip 2.2m

selling whip 2.2m

I remember making my first million by pking a guy who had this. I was just wear pleb shit: rune set and dragon scimmy. Some void armor cannon cuck almost one shot me after I killed the guy with my dragon dagger.

buy UFR

Only 2000s kids will remember that game

literally easiest double of your life

fugg, thets alot of bowstrungs :DDD

what's worth more right now

1 btc or 1 blue partyhat

RuneCoin when?

Who else pretty much grew up on this game?

Real shit I have 200m on Old school RS. I can apparently sell it for around $200. What do I buy with my RS gains?

i remember buying a fish mask after the value raised immensely and after i bought it it dropped 80% in value the next day

I had the chance to buy a blue partyhat at the beginning of 2017
I chose to sell my gp for BTC instead

Merchant the ge to 600m at least user you'll be able to find a buyer for 1usd:1m

runescape was a microcosm of the real world that i didnt even realize when i was 15 and one of the highest leveled and richest in the game.

could merch, flip items, manipulate the world economy
ran a botfarm that was essentially chinese slave labour (best way to get rich quick)
lured people for all their gp
pking was like high-stakes cage fighting

i literally learnt so many real life skills from that game. 6-7 years later I'm still a poor loser irl (i moved onto anime), but when I was a teenager on that game I was a fucking pimp and nobody could stop me.

I haven't played in over a year and a half. I have no idea what to sell anymore. Guthix plate was my go-to merch item back in the day.

Everyone stocked that shit cuz they thought itd be like phats cuz it was discontinued, but that causes there to be too many so itll never be worth a lot. And they also look ugly

Seems you still haven't "learnt" how to spell.

i remember logging on one day and sees a bunch of phats on the floor. i collected an inventory full until i realized everyone had one

Flipping is similar to what a lot of people do when they talk about "trading using orderflow", I believe bots do it a lot in futures markets as well.

Damn it's been a while, I used to like getting noobs killed with the wine of zamorok. Good times good times.

pls sir no pls

Blue Phat is around 20b RS3 which would be around 3000 USD.

There already is one lmao

>someone offered me 50 BTC for my whip
>Say no
>He said I'd regret it one day

AAAAAAAƀAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Is runescape a Veeky Forums approved game?

do you regret it?

Sort of, I would have sold when it hit a hundred dollars anyways

Trimming armor for 10 TrimCoin

last time i checked RS3 gold is worth 10c/1m

I don't give a flying fuck about grammar or spelling so long as someone can understand me. The reality is there is no useful function for capital letters and spelling has always been redundant. One day English will change to suit how the masses actually use it and I will be laughing.

>stands next to you
Selling whip 2.21m

Tell me sir you look like a well established individual, would you like to follow me and sip some wine?

>I don't give a flying fuck about grammar or spelling so long as someone can understand me. The reality is there is no useful function for capital letters and spelling has always been redundant. One day English will change to suit how the masses actually use it and I will be laughing.
Look at this brainlet and laugh.

Certainly, but don't try any funny business my main is 126