>Want to transfer it to my wallet offsite
>Have to pay for gas
>Want to buy something
>Have to pay for gas to send it to the market place
>Takes like an hour to show up there
>Want to send the shit I bought back to my wallet
>Have to pay for gas
Are you fucking kidding me
How is this shit supposed to replace real money?

kek it wont

i-i-its the f-futre, what dO OUY NOT UNDERSTAND!!

Use a better exchange? Yesterday morning my fiat deposit on DSX got through, in 20 minutes I was able to buy ETH there, transfer it to binance and trade all the shit I wanted to trade

What's worse is the fact that if you don't use enough gas you lose money and the trade doesn't go through.

Ether is a fucking shitcoin.

>he uses coinbase

lmao you deserve it for not doing your research, what is this your first day or something?

>Pay the dealership a fee to buy an automobile
>Wait a fucking week for it to go through
>Finally get it
>Want to transfer it to my home
>Have to pay for gas
>Want to go the market
>Have to pay for gas to get to the market
>Takes like 5 minutes to show up there
>Want to take the shit I bought back to my home
>Have to pay for fucking gas
Are you fucking kidding me
How is this shit supposed to replace real horses?

Regarding gas, handling or simply having money always has fees. You have to pay for bank account fees, credit/debit card fees, wire transfer fees, taxes, bottom line you also have to purchase stuff like safes and your fucking wallet. Gas is the price you pay to miners who put their electricity and processing power towards mining your internet buxx.

What the hell is gas I bought Eth today and it got 30 confirmations in 10 minutes with a 1.45 fee

it's not supposed to yet. once those problems are solved and there are enough financial services for the blockchain it will be a useful tool for investing, moving, and encrypting your funds.

will it replace 'real money'? who cares, that's not the point.

You don't remember how shit EFTPOS was when it was first getting started, because they didn't test it in America first
It can definitely replace our current monetary system, when it's improved significantly.

>replace real money

That's XRB's job

Spoon feed me, I tried kraken but I couldn't get it to verify my account. The other exchanges I looked at either won't accept anyone from the US or aren't accepting anyone at all right now.

well memed, Sir.

>Deposit USD in Coinbase's Fiat wallet with no fee
>Wait a week
>Send to Gdax with no fee
>Buy ETH on Gdax with no fee

I think binance is open for registration and pairs USD/BTC? I wouldn't know, I'm eurotrash
Try dsx.uk but I don't know if it accepts burgers

Oh I'll do that

Binance doesn't let you buy in with USD.

three letters for you
X R B
R
B

Monero*
Who the fuck wants their balance to be revealed when they send money?

Changely, you fucking homo

>fiat is broken
>let's buy crypto
>hmm, all these problems tied to fiat really make my experience buying crypto inconvenient
>wow crypto fucking sucks