Of fucking course

Eurofags are dumping again

Eurofag here, dumped last night, will buy agai way cheaper thanks to my eurofag friend doing the same and the rest of the world panic selling as usual.

Hoping for a bigger FUD to crash the market once for all.

Burgers deluded as usual.

I am not dumping :( why do u insult me

Just woke up. Again under 11k. Why, burgers?

Eurofags shouldn't be allowed to trade crypto.

Leave it to the burgers and chinks.

>implying people are up and trading at 8:00 AM EST
>Implying that that's not the Eurofags selling before bed because they can't handle holding overnight

>sell in the morning
>buy in the evening
>???
>profit

t. eurofag

Why can't we all just agree to stop selling bitcoin and exclusively trade alts so our gains are multiplied astronomically? If pricks would stop selling we'd be able to make tens of thousands for every 0.5 btc accumulated. But for some reason everyone's a fucking retard and trades bitcoin! Fuck off!

westcoast leaf here, it's definitely not us. who the fk's dumping every night before we go to bed, end up staying up until 5am trying to buy the bottom

The explain OP, you faggot. By your logic it's the burgers dumping now. So which is it? You can't have it both ways.

Europoors can't help but be poor.

*Then

What the fuck are you talking about? Almost everyone in America is asleep at this point. Only small timers are awake and posting on Veeky Forums. If burgers were selling before bed we would have seen a dump 4 hours ago

FUCK YOU FRANCE YOU FUCKING BUTTPIRATES

what are stepped out buy orders

So by your logic Euros dump when they wake up AND when they go to sleep. Makes a lot of sense.
Admitting that the market is just crashing is too difficult I guess. Has to be the Eurofags.

what if its the middle east doing it?

sand niggers are too busy trading camels

>implying hardcore raiders sleep

>trading camels
>trading
You misspelled fucking, bro

because you're a disgusting muslim
and muslims are associated with bad stench
so go spread your stench elsewhere cuck

You racist degenerate mongrel, they only fuck goats.

Your ID is neat

>Europoors can't help but be poor.
Meanwhile: 9/10 burgers living on dept

I’ll have you know I retired from the dept

Like an old Halo ID. /oepndmc, Joe pandemic xxoo 1337 hxxorz

What price is everyone getting btc at? Lowest I got was 9.9k

Waiting for a further dip?

Should I sell now and hope it goes down to buy in later?

yes, buy high sell low

1.00, way back when. Only regret is only buying 80 of them, and to think I spent 50 on 5 tabs of LSD from Switzerland. Worth it.

But it may go lower.

but you may buy high later

When you bought eth at $1 it's a nice time to cash out. Sure $1400 was nicer, but still. Stockmarket is where the money is at right now.

Always my plan, and I’m still standing. Physically.

this is one of the safest sells you will get. the market will retreat again and we will swing for the rest of the week.

plenty of money to be made from selling your stack and buying others' bags on the cheap

Eurofag here, crashing this shitcoin with no survivors.

>whiter than you Ahmed
t. amerimutt

Same here. Tired as fucking shit. If niggers wanted to sell they could have days ago. Fuck off and hold you weakhanded queens

I hope you suffer a minor health problem that bankrupts you for life

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EUROPOORS DUMPING AGAIN

FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK THOSE RETARDS, HOPE THEY ALL GET RAPED BY AHMED REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Eurofag here , i havent dump shit bought shitcoins at the bottom and im up in sats