Now Phillip de Franco has shilled BAT on Twitter AND a youtube, are we priced in? Seriously...

Now Phillip de Franco has shilled BAT on Twitter AND a youtube, are we priced in? Seriously, if I buy now am I just buying at the same time as his fucking drooling fans who has told to buy?

Some retarded e-celeb shilling a worthless shitcoin doesn't make the shitcoin any less worthless.

Tanked in

We're already priced in for Phil's shilling...

>le constipated thumbnail face

disregard this mouth breather. all of crypto is tied to bitcoin right now, BAT is no exception unfortunately

It's already priced in.

His retarded fans won't be able to buy so quick.

It will take a few days.

They need to figure out how to get some first.

In another month there will be more activity when YouTubers start getting paid out.

BAT has touched $1 before (which it can't go above) - so - you would know what conclusions to draw if you used your brain.

being priced in would defeat its purpose

coinbase is really needed in this case

>BAT has touched $1 before (which it can't go above)
Stfu already

Some retarded e-celeb that is shilling a worthless shitcoin, but this is the kind of retarded e-celeb that other retarded e-celebts look up to and take advice from.

BAT is a bad investment. It has the same market cap as ARK but ARK is already x5 the value of BAT
BAT maybe a cool idea but I really doubt it'll be worth a $1 again. By the time it does ARK will x10

BAT above $1 defeats the whole purpose of the token. It's in the whitepaper.

lol this is just bad bait

Eth is down a fair bit, bat touched a dollar at Etna ATH. Give it a few weeks.

>cant go above
spoonfeed me on why. i will literally believe anything

why is the volume so fucking low on binance? these fucking chinks won't invest in anything that isn't from the east. 400000 fucking ETH trading volume in vaporware tron project with shitty commits made by 3 year olds. fuck this world. fuck those fucking chinks

It would defeat the purpose, if you had a brain you would know this.

It is just a meme because BAT dipped many times before it reached a dollar.

I know nothing about it you stupid cunt. Why would it defeat the purpose?

It's a meme you retard.

Everyone with a brain knows this.

it wouldn't, this is a dumb meme that has been going around for a week so people can accumulate more BAT

Ya thats nice. Now try and put on your big boy pants and take a walk outside of this shit site and you will see no on gives a fuck about the coins shilled on your anime site.

if you've read the whitepaper and knew anything about the project, you'd know

Kill yourself you memeing cunt. I just bought 100k

rude

he is holding BAT, said in the video
can't wait for this shit to blow up
he's going to shill this more and other youtubers are going to join in

and yet its already being talked about on twitter and youtube.

and you? you go to bed at night alone and unloved. think about it user.

Join to make some profit during the dip...
Discord>> UXBnfm2

perhaps, or everyone else is just slow to react
hope this market come crashing down ferociously and only legit projects that has a working product will remain, weed out this hype shills

fuck off you crusty faggot, your shill discord is only going to make people here trust the coin less

Retarded question
I got some BAT from the giveaway, can I send it to Binance or I need to spend it on some retarded e celeb or website?

A) send to someone you like and possibly have them shill it
B) sign your youtube account up, add it to your list in brave, send yourself BAT
Even with B, I didn't see any option other than to cash out.

it's your duty to spread that BAT yours to maximum capability. I want you to feed that BAT to poor people all over the world. visit a few third world country websites and give them 0.001 BAT and be philanthropic... the more people who owns it the better for us holders

>Helping poor ppl at this year
kek
So essentially I can't hold them in any exchange and I need to cash out.

Pretty much. I don't think it's worth the effort.

is there no fucking wallet i can use to open my wordlist from brave to send free $5 to an exchange? how the fuck do exchanges have wallets?

>can't just use 0.1 BAT
uuuhhh brainlets??????

WP never mentions muh 1$ hard cap, it's FUD. That being said, how will this compete with adShares (building its own block chain) especially since it seems so reliant on mass Brave adoption, which will be a difficult battle. I'm just trying to figure out which advertising shitcoin is the best to throw a few hundred bucks at.

No im everything you hope to become ironically and twitter and youtube are not static stations of informations you fool. You live in a series of echo chambers. Just because whoever YOU follow on twitter is talking about it doesnt change the fact you are existing in a bubble. YOu are not self aware, Autism?
Hopes and wishes. You guys wonder why you always LOSE. You see to us winners you are just one little piece of research. What are the retards teens buying. Thats it. Thats all you are to people making money here. No one takes you seriously or respects you. YOu dont even respect yourselves.

No.

Its not.

GOD FUCKING DAMMIT WHY IS BITCONNECT ALMOST PASSING BAT'S MARKETCAP REEEEEEEEE

Now I'm interested. Which coins do you hold and which coins do you think will perform better than BAT? I'm also here to make money. (genuinely interested)

DYOR.

hello discord

Taking advice from people with differing opinion to mine has been very profitable for me in the past. That's how I found out about the importance of privacy coins.

Just bought more BAT today. Will buy more til $5.

Ah you seem alright. Most the guys here are insufferable. user there is one and only one coin in the top 10 that will 10X. Its right infront of your nose. If you used crypto and didnt just trade it in a speculative manner, it would be obvious. We live in an air of anti-intellectualism and its become popular to discredit the obvious. You know the coin. If you want a long term hold buy it or just day trade. The type of people who have anything but positive things to say about this particular coin are the same type of people to claim the earth is flat.

Big ass cup n handle

Holding 300k BAT. Buying all the way up to $5 or coinbase listing. Whichever comes first.

Right on BATbro!!!

It's only one coin that solves scalability by increasing the block size, so it should be the most usable as of right now. It might moon because whenever bitcoin struggles it seems to moon.

Let us just hope we don't reach $1 as that would defeat the purpose of the token.

the whales are gonna dump so hard on all the youtube kiddies when the buy in and then theyre gonna panic and sell at a loss. this thing will hit .30 eom and then itll happen all over again when pewdiepie shills it.

sorry to say guys but this has been turned into a pump and dump coin. you've been warned.

adoption matters. what we are seeing here is real adoption

His braindead fans will look up how to buy BAT or BTC in order to buy BAT and give up as it would be to complicating for them

Just a side note for all you underage fucks.

You growing up watching jump-cuts videos from day to night will probably fuck your brain up seriously a bit later in life.

How can anyone watch these videos without getting a seizure?

Fucking amature video making fucks with milions of neet followers.

Good luck with your fucked up brain.

t. brainlet

Also:

Why do all these fucks fight with youtube instead of going else where with their content?

It's like an abused wife/husband staying with her husband/wife.

BAT is the new chainlink for Veeky Forums

Priced in for one notable youtuber. So for the short term yes. Long term: wtf are you doing buy some before they finish deploying ad payments and more content creators catch on.

made your glorius dollar shitty in different way

Laziness.

They don't want to have to migrate their set-up elsewhere.

Jewgle will push more youtubers until BAT starts to hit them in the pocket.

That's my conclusion too.

youtube/google will never pay ppl who dont share their values again. culture is more important than pocketbooks to them at this point. they dont need the money from smaller creators.

Bought BAT at $0.18 still feeling comfy. Holding till $2 at least.

Never underestimate it user.
It's why people don't switch utility provider, because they don't want the hassle to save 5.00 per month.

BAT will work as it will keep people off the breadline. First youtubers, then twitchers/camwhores, then the normies.

Until it hits the bottom-line.

Even Mozilla/FF are willing to add BAT wallet plugins because it makes financial sense.

If the people that wanted rid of Eich kick up stink they won't be long thinking about the breadline because they're all replaceable with pro-BATers (i..e. people that like money)

$2 is too low user, I'm buying til $5. This coin will be huge this year!

is there even a bottom line for google and youtube? they have so much money they dont know what to do with it. what other companies in the world would cut add rev for themselves because people have different values? they run the internet. even if BAT gets to a 50 billion marketcap and its used by youtube creators with smaller audiences and conservatives it wont make a dent in their companies

This discord was shilling BAT and signaled it since 10 cents

q9xXVCC