UFR is back at an surpassing it's pre-dip value. It has been increasing in price for a while now

UFR is back at an surpassing it's pre-dip value. It has been increasing in price for a while now.

If it were a simple PnD scheme by Pajeets, how come it wasn't done within a matter of days? Why did it recover almost immediately and much faster than actual Pajeet shitcoins after the dip? Why did it hold up so well during the dip compared to almost everything else? Why would PnDers hold on to something that has no intrinsic value to them?

Could it be because the underlying concept is promising enough that it will continue to rise no matter what, as all valuable assets are bound to regardless of manipulation?

Anyway it's back on track for $3 soon (2x or 3x depending on how long you wait to get in), I predict a week or two.

Once the alpha is out we moonin big time kid

Or better yet we moonin after listing on a new exchange. Please be binance/kucoin, i can feel all this money flowing into my pockets, craptopia sucks

I just checked and I'm smiling. It's up for 32.47%. Anybody that listened me yesterday is a happy person now. And it's still not too late. After alpha and new exchanges this one is going beyond 10$.

Not a pump and dump, valuation on utility basis still up at least 5x.

Well I don't fucking know, because you bought for over double the price and don't want to lock in your losses? Fucking pajeet faggots.

I'm just holding for the tech. UFR is one of the few coins that seems to have a real use case beyond some generic 'send payments on the blockchain'. Normies will flock to it when they hear you can get paid to seed

>If it were a simple PnD
Well maybe it's a complex PnD then :^)

But unironically I won't shit on this coin because of you guys. Shilled or not it actually solves the seeding problem (if we can trust the whitepaper) and that alone will moon it.

I think it's the future of torrenting, desu, so shut up and let me accumulate.

5x soon. Very undervalued.

Hey guys! Braindead Veeky Forums user here to call Upfiring a discord pump and dump!

Even though i'm fully invested in coins that have no future whatsoever like TRON and ARK, i'd like to take this moment to let you know that theres a discord group out there that supports this coin!

Can you believe this Veeky Forums? Theres a group of people who bought UFR because they see the money making potential of a low marketcap gem, and now they want to get you involved so both you AND them can make money!!!!

THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS!!!!!!!

It's a huge difference between shilling because you actually believe in the coin, and being OBLIGATED to literally make 10 threads a day to not get kicked out of a fucking discord group

This is what gets me. You have a bunch of Reddit users who came here in early January and heard the words "Pajeet" and "shill" for the first time and now they think they're Sherlock Holmes and fit in if they throw those words around.

0 analysis of the underlying token and its potential, just throwing a temper tantrum while they stock up on absolute shitcoins with no future expecting the easy 100x because they heard of the Lambo meme on TV.

UFR easily solves 2 problems fucking torrents up right now:

1. Incentivizes people to seed obscure stuff at better than absolutely potato quality (this is already huge)

2. Incentivizes people to not seed torrents which include malicious shit

UFR could easily team up with huge torrent-based streaming services like Popcorn Time (think token-sharing program where PT charges UFR tokens for obscure movies, which are then divided up between PT and seeders). The possibilities and implications are huge.

But I guess because redditors only watch the latest capeshit, listen to summer top of the charts pop garbage, read Oprah tier self-help books and play whatever the latest shootyman is this never occurs to them.

But quality and excellence always prevail in the end.

+ Original idea
+ Good whitepaper
+ Team that is active and delivers what was promised
+ New Exchange coming soon
+ Bounced back fast after the crash

Get in before the next moon, unless you hate money

reddit spacing kys dick sucking discord shill, you guys don't understand that you're being duped

Homie chill, we know you make shit crypto decisions. Bet you bought some Tron instead of UFR and now you are missing out on the gains

All discord shills that linked their post on discord to get "shill points"

>tfw bought UFR at 0.56
I'm not even mad. Seems like you didn't buy any

Becaue this isn't a pnd, UFR is the future

I can't wait for the imminent rise so that all the pajeets crying shill will crawl back into their holes.

What can you even do with your accumulated shill points?

The group is enourages everyone to participate. Its an easy, simple metric to keep the focus strong. 1 or 2 strong posts can meet the mark. The ones that stay believe in ufr and often contribute much more then the minimum.

Can you shill somewhere else, please?

The UFR party is just getting started friends

Nothing. But if you don't meet the "shill" point threshold you get kicked out of the group outright. Which is why we see 20 UFR threads an hour

Who's behind the discord group, do you know? Do they have any affiliation with the UFR team? Or is it just some Pajeet PND?

I used to be in it for about 2 hours, then I realized everyone in the group were absolute brainlets and couldn't be subtle if their life depended on it, and their shilling will only cause harm towards any coin they shill.

So it's a MLM scheme? It's nice to see all the normie con jobs in crypto.

But do they shill multiple coins, or just UFR? What is this group's motivation?

I bought in at 2 dollars fuck me for not dumping at 2.80

learned my lesson

It's back but this is only the beginning. Join the train, it's not too late.

This coin hits close to too many people, it will rise plenty unless the dev team craps up the releases which is highly unlikely

How many shill points will this """contribution""" earn you?

Yes. UFR is back on its feed. Here we go bois!!
X3 EOW.

>using old captcha and not reniggering

yes sir yes, ufr very good coin

i buy lot and make good profit

buy now dont miss 10x sure

This is first quite concrete evidence so far. I'm still not sure that this is not a conspiracy theory mostly because I have UFR and I think that product will be usefull. I will hodl for now.

Motivation is to bring awareness to a good coin !
All the fundamentals are here. the project simply lacks marketing.
Check it out for UFR:
> Original idea, no competitors
> New Exchange listing coming soon
> Bounced back quickly after the crash
> beta release soon

Tel

no worry

me and my friend rajeesh will take care of marketin

leave it to us, all ppl in redit will talk about this soon

All true. Anyone that still has not bought UFR yet is gonna miss out on this obvious moon mission.

>being this salty you didn't buy when it was under a dolalr
stay mad

You guys still don't have a solid pitch for this coin because it doesn't do anything.

There's no problem being solved.

The discord group is filled with the most pathetic people - you just happened to find a couple people that can make graphics (But don't forget that someone of us remember the horrible space marine ones made by the guy with the blue lives matter profile pic).

This coin won't go anywhere because it solves a problem that people don't have.

It will never go anywhere substantial - I'm beyond sick of seeing your group shill it here and yes it went up - so did everything else.

Stay away from this discord group led shit coin.

happy to see it go up again after the recent dip. hope everyone uses this chance to buy in! next step: moon

Next step:

Lots of sideways motion with the slowest upwards tend ever because it doesn't do anything people need.

There's literally game changing coins out there that barely move - coins with tech to revolutionize how certain things are done and you all chose to hop in on a coin that's a P2P file sharing protocol?

Sounds great - let me take one of the oldest uses of the internet and all of a sudden CHARGE ME UPFIRING COINS TO DO IT.

> When a user downloads a file from a seeder, the user pays for the transaction with UFR - which covers the cost of gas and compensates the seeder for offering the file to the network. This allows users to earn passive income by seeding files and allows users download large quantities of files at an extremely low cost.

This company is trying to monetize something that's already free.

Fuck your coin - fuck your group and fuck Upfiring for trying to make money off us.

Its time to recover hard after the crash, already bought some more under 1$, waiting for 3x-5x

It bounced back from the dip quite well.

Fuck you and fuck you too.

Pathetic.

Bought some ufr on the dip yesterday, already a lot of gains. I see a future for this promising project.