Someone with an iq want to explain to me exactly how leveraging works...

someone with an iq want to explain to me exactly how leveraging works? considering micro gambles at x100 but not fully understanding how this shit works. cheers biz

Other urls found in this thread:

discord(dot)gg(slash)ZUce83z
twitter.com/AnonBabble

bump

>don't understand margin trading
>considering 100x
wow, just wow

x100 means that 1% in the wrong direction an you have no money. Smiple as that.

He's being safe user, he's not going for the 200x

1% in the other direction means what though?

>someone with an iq want to explain to me exactly how leveraging works
They literally explain it all on their site you fucking retard

welp not my tens of dollars

Lambo

Let's say you invest 1 BTC, your profit will be 1BTC x100 +1%. But i suggest if you want to try margin start with x2 x5 max x8. That's what professional traders do actually.

Can anyone fucking tell me why the hell doesn't Bitmex have automated options like every normal exchange?

I always have to put manually everything like how much am I actually leveraging with. 0.02BTC or 2 BTC and I have to calculate how much 5-100x means.

It also weirds me out with its limited volume, no USD pairings, and those awkward leverage extenders and absolutely no protection from bots baiting and luring you by missing your orders at the last second and having to buy 6% more expensive because a bot will always buy/cancel the first order.

Thank you. Are you saying that per percentile increase I would receive my investment times the leverage amount?

Levraging is using credit to multiply your returns on the same investment : if you use your own capital of 100k on a 5% ROI trade, you make 5k. If you leverage it by getting credit from a bank or any other creditor, 10x for example, you can now use a bigger capital of 1M on the same 5% trade,netting you 50k in profit. You can then pay back the credit, but keep the bigger profit of 50k instead of 5k, just because you used leverage. Minus the premium you might have to give to the creditor, in realistic scenarios

I also don't understand the purpose of anything beyond 20x and anything below 100x

5x = 20% space to wiggle
10x = 10% space to wiggle
20x = 5% space to wiggle
50x = 2%
100x = 1%

I might as well go 10000x for that 0.01% because with 1% I already am playing the goddamn lottery. With anything beyond 20x I need to catch it WHILE IT"S RAISING without any interruptions.

And canceling or extending your position is a joke. Because even if you cancel your position(in the red) you still end up losing over 50% of your initial investment just because the coin went minus 2.5% from your position.

That’s why you don’t trade there unless you’re a professional

One more thing. Don't I have to pay around 4% every 24hours for lending? 4% of what, my initial investment or of my final results?

oh for sure, but why not try my luck with say an extra 20 bucks at x100. If you can catch a quick increase you've netted a neat double or more unless i'm not fully understanding this.

They don't even allow 100x for anything other than BTC. The most they allow is 50x for Ethereum and 25x for BCH.

And their Ethereum/BTC is a massive joke because even when Ethereum raises in USD, it always slightly falls in its BTC counterpath price, and it doesn't even fall too much in price to warrant shorting it for gains.

I'm far far better off using 15-25x on a wild coin like BitcoinCash due to the massive price fluctuations compared to say 100x on BTC which takes weeks to fall or raise and in those weeks I also have to pay my lender the money back for taking too long.

WARNING: YOU WILL LOSE YOUR MONEY, YOU DUMB FUCK

YOU NOOBS WILL LOSE IT ALL

Can I use a 20x to 50x leverage as stop loss?

Any other exchanges which allow at least 15x leverage? and preferably for shitcoins?

this board is so fucking shit, why are you still calling P&D'ers pajeets when its the only ones here making money right now.

Litterally sitting comfier than ever knowing ill 130% my profits every 3 days

discord(dot)gg(slash)ZUce83z

lverage and shitcoins.. this won't end well, user