So are we officially recovering? What are your predictions?

So are we officially recovering? What are your predictions?

Other urls found in this thread:

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

$10

a gorillion eom

Back to $20k by the end of the month

25k end of feb

will still fall a bit more, but i'm super hyped for bitcoin still eoy

already have more from the 9k dip, should fall to 8k though

Unironically seems like it. Lots of buy orders at 10k. I'm guessing it'll hover around 13k by the end of the month.

I think it'll take another plunge before stabilizing in the range of 8-9k for about a couple of weeks

100k by December 11th 2019.

Will you hold though?

Not saying that you're wrong but why do you think it will drop to 8k before going up again? Seems to me that wales have had plenty of time to accumulate on low levels.

this x100, dont panic buy because you think its going up just because it got pushed up to 11k again

$3k

This, best to wait until it hits 1500 and consider necking yourself because noballs=notickettomoon

Nope it's just a correction of downtrend.

retarded this is the typical January crash, happened last 5 years in a row. It's done crashing now, market has enough mainstream normie attention for it to fall to sub-$400B mcap

it'll stagnate for a week or so because people are fearful, they'll be cautious, and then money will start flowing back into all markets fast. We'll exceed $1 trillion mcap by March

12k @ end of fap

Straight to 5900

>typical January crash
Lol I'm sure. Let me guess. You were one of those "muh dip muh normal market swings" people back when it was 14k a few days ago. Maybe you should listen to the people who you called retarded when they told you to sell last week.

Go ahead though and "hodl xDDDDDD". That always works out.

No, it is still too early to say. It will pump after the weak hands finish selling off.

Time to sell was when BTC broke meme lines downwards, you have people here saying it's all gonna crash every fucking day.

>theyre fomo'ing in
>dump it

0,- USD

I'll consider it a recovery when it starts going up slowly instead of pumping and dumping.

>We'll exceed $1 trillion mcap by March
you're kidding right? how can you expect +$50k/btc by any time in march? That's another* +500% increase

greedy fucks

ozzy timezone made me lose money. sold at 10500 trying to catch 8k

dip was over when i wake up

Eh, my bad. I realize you're saying total market cap (maybe).
If the top 20 went +200% by mid march I guess it's possible we can see 1 tril "mcap"
That's much more possible.

Nah more like 11,5

it must be 16k to recover my losses :D

$1000

tradingview.com/chart/BTCUSD/6GuxadAx-Manipulated-Dump/

back to 20,000$ before mid-february, screencap this

If you faggots don't understand there will never be another X10 because of the futures market in fiat you deserve to lose.

I'm just looking forward to the next epic bull run in March. Last year was so magnificent.

No
We are fucked for the next 6 to 18 months

It'll, dump to 8k rebound to 9k, dump to 6k rebound to 6.5k, dump to 5k rebound to 7k and slowly go back up to 10k and hover around there :)

You hobestly bought at 16k ???

I bought at the peak.

this, you're delusional if you think the january correction is only going to be 25% drop and last a few days. It's going to 8k definitely.

19,5k reporting in

at least I rode the ripple train and sold near ath

$1 DENT

Ye also thinking that it willl drop again atleast about 10%

it was a 45% drop though, from $17k down to as low as $9.6k on some exchanges.

It'll drop to 4K.

he doesn't know about the moribund cat bounce, shit, sorry senpai

Lmao good work user. TO be fair I went long at $19k (AFTER it had dropped down from ATH) and got liquidated - lost my sweet little stack of 63 NEO - so I'm just as tarded if not more so.

30 - 45k may

BTC will keep dropping right? No need to invest already right?

dips in bull market
> "the dip is only temporary, it ALWAYS goes up"

rises in bear market
> "the bear market is only temporary, it ALWAYS goes up"

That's my question, too.
Fiat arrived 2 hours too late for the drop yesterday...

This isn't a bear market

why is this whole fucking board always wrong all the time
stop attempting to predict this stupid ass market you tryhard faggots

lol dont fucking listen to any of these MUH BULL TRAP, ITS GOING TO 8K, faggots. none of these stupid fucks predicted the crash 2 weeks out. everyone was bullish as fuck. no one can predict the future. don't listen to any of these stupid brainlets.

it dropped like 45% you fucking idiot

relativity retard fucking noose yourself

this

>wales

fucking wales at it again i knew it

Bloody kek

We all are user, we all are

Structurally speaking from a long-term perspective #crypto party has not even started, that despite crazy +10x moves from 2017.
The mother of all bull markets continue... #SaxoStrats #Bitcoin pic.twitter.com/tXiFarWqiZ
- Kay Van-Petersen (@KVP_Macro) 15. Januar 2018

same here
did not rebuy till now, 40k waiting in fiat

Most big Hedge funds are predicting 40k by the end of this month.