Is here someone who can find adress or something useful ? Someone just stole 10BTC from my friends trezor...

Is here someone who can find adress or something useful ? Someone just stole 10BTC from my friends trezor , seed was stored in bank.
Thanks anons for help blockchain.info/address/1Kk5NSgV6RaP2T9ZG4Tv2aKPtqG9JUypGq

Other urls found in this thread:

blockchain.info/de/address/3JjPf13Rd8g6WAyvg8yiPnrsdjJt1NP4FC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how is that even possible?

someone from the bank personal stole it

Your friend is a retard and deserved it

Seed stored in bank? Like safety deposit box?
Where did he buy trezor? Is he 100% sure it was not tampered with from the factory?
I’m sorry but there is no way to get them back.

this

agree

yes deposit box

Tell me how the fuck this happen??

he just checked his wallet today and 10btc missing since 1.1

That is awful if a bank employee took it. I feel all of those keys and everything is heavily monitored by cameras. Maybe he had a keylogger on pc? Hard to say but yeah, those 10btc are gone forever sorry to say.

>giving your private key to literal jews

This shouldn't happen though, this is a hardwallet, cold storage. I'm not similar with the trezor. I use a different device. Do you know how the device is configurated?

It ends up in an exchange's wallet blockchain.info/de/address/3JjPf13Rd8g6WAyvg8yiPnrsdjJt1NP4FC

You're fucked.

You can easily see which address it went to, but that's doesn't mean you are going to get anything useful out of it.

If it went through an exchanger and was converted to another crypto, it is effectively untraceable after that.

The only way it could be linked to someone specfic is they were stupid enough to send it to their personal account somewhere like coinbase or localbitcoins, and even then would probably require the involvement of the FBI (a 10 BTC loss is chump change to them, they won't even investigate)

Tldr; tell your friend the funds are gone forever

keylogger would do nothing for a trezor. it even has a clever method for restoring the seed, where if you read what was typed on the keyboard it would be useless.
At some point someone must have copied it somehow. Quickest way mght be to take a picture of it with the cell phone.
I had thought about using a safety deposit box. But I would have put the trezor in the box, and not the key. If they tried to use the trezor without the pin, the trezor would erase it self, so it couldn't be ttolen.

Even if he had a key logger it shouldn't be able to be taken, I could be mistaken but even if the pc is compromised the device still can not be hacked or seed taken from device

Is the only way this could have happen is someone at the bank stole it anons? I can't see any other way

Sounds to me like it had to be someone who works at the bank stole it. At this point, it’s ezpz getting it back. Just find out while stole them and either go to the cops or if you wanna go vigilante, which is what I would do, accost him after work and threaten his life until he gives the BTC back. And tbqh, I don’t even know if the cops can do anything at this point.

mines in a sealed envelope at the bank, they made me sign the folds and everything. at least I would know if it was compromised I guess

>stolen by bank employees
Don't they need a pin for that to happen? They can't just steal the btc with the trezor alone. Unless he wrote the pin with the trezor. I'm watching this this thread because I was thinking about storing my trezor in a safe deposit box.

I don't think you understand. Don't store the Trezor it's just a device through which you access your funds. What if it breaks? What if trezor company goes bust?

The 24 word seed is the important part. That is what you want to keep safe. Even if your Trezor breaks and the company goes bankrupt you can still access your funds.

I don't know how you can own a Trezor and not know this

Hm there isnt many answers to this because the options to steal are very limited.

> He have malware on computer that replaces the recipient bitcoin address with his own and your friend recently tried to send all his 10 btc to another address his owned but that was replaced
> He bought it second-hand with the seed already configured or already generated
> Someone managed to find the seed if you wrote it down on your computer and printed or took a picture of the paper with the seeds
>Someone unauthorized managed to get access to the safe deposit box

There really isnt much more ways to steal it. No known flaw in Trezor exists today. Atleast not public.

Sorry for being retarded. I ordered one this week and did not know how it work.